TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 5 - September 13: Archive through September 12, 2022 users admin

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 5:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I woke up to them preparing to go to the HOH room for this slumber party and was like "what the what????". Turner started out on the sofa - he said he couldn't sleep in the bed with the current configuration (Alyssa/Monte/Taylor) and if he did - Alyssa and Monte would have to switch.

I feel badly for Brittany when she wakes up and realizes everyone is in the HOH room except for her.

I did watch most of her pitch to Monte and the aftermath - and I kept thinking "please stop talking Brittany". What hurts her most is her diarrhea of the mouth. She won't stop talking long enough for someone else to get a word in, and she just spirals when there is silence that she feels needs to be filled.

Maybe it's my ADD - but as much as I like Brittany, I dislike this tendency of hers.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 5:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I agree with you, Rabernet, about Britt and her mouth and the trouble it gets her in. It drives me crazy.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Calimom, I can't forget that Indy said that if you don't evict Taylor this week, she is going to win the game.

At this point, I hope she's right, and can tell them, "I told you so."

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I don't think it's HOHitis per se- Monte is just tired of Brittany's stuff (and I think Taylor is too).

He's doing what he thinks will protect him the most next week when he only has POV available to him, and he's probably right (If Turner wins HOH, he goes if Brittany has the vote, and maybe Taylor if she doesn't want to keep the F3 deal. If Brittany or Taylor win HOH, Turner would be the target of the two of them, and Turner most likely keeps him if he ends up with the vote. Of course, winning POV makes it moot for him- though he may not want to make the decision...)

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Wilson there is a way to be tired and a way to show grace. When he found out Turner was lying to his face and the horrible stuff they said about Joseph, Kyle's bias, he forgave them with Grace. I have never heard him be so cruel and it is not something I enjoy. I don't care how well one plays the game if are playing in a disgraceful manner I have no respect for you. If I have no respect for you then I do not want you to win. So I am disappointed in Michael and Monte who I have lost respect for and hope Monte is gone next week.
Hopefully Turner goes up and goes home this week for pure game. I don't care if Alyssa is in final 3 even though she has done 0 to get there.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Monte won't put Turner up because: If he has Taylor and Turner in the final three...he automatically gets picked for final 2, if he loses the comp; no brainer.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Why would Turner pick Monte over Taylor to go to the final with?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I hate they way they call out other people for the exact things they themselves do. UGH. So typical of this game.

I really hope Brit can continue to win and be the spoiler.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Regardless of who Turner picks, Monte thinks that Turner and Taylor will choose him. Therefore, he is not putting up Turner. Plus, he has a better chance of Turner choosing him than Brit, Taylor, Alyssa choosing him over each other.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Maybe Monte thinks Turner is infatuated with him.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
They are the only 2 members left of "The Pound".

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I think Monte would choose Taylor over Turner, though. BUT you never know.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
What boggles me is that Taylor and Brittany are blind to the fact that all arrows point to Monte having a final 2 with Turner. It's soooo obvious.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Bbnut. I think Monte would take Taylor over Turner, thinking that because she has less wins. However, that decision may be his downfall. I don't think he's considering how many on the Jury might vote for Taylor over him lol.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Bros are usually so into their alliance name and getting to the end too...so he might choose Turner.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, Monte must believe he can beat Turner in a final two (votes), or he wouldn't take him. He had a couple of alliances with Michael, but look how that turned out.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Monte could easily win over Turner for getting Michael out. Turner wasn't going to do that. Monte told him to make the move.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Turner has more enemies in Jury.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Turner will only have Alyssa's and Terrance's vote in Jury. I don't think anyone else, unless Brittany leaves and votes Turner, since Monte wouldn't do what she wanted.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Monte votes: Kyle, Taylor, Joseph, Jasmine, Indy, Michael, maybe Brittany.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I think Taylor wins over Monte or Turner, but less chance if with Monte. Not sure about Joseph. Depends on how she gets to the end.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
It all depends on what criteria they use to vote. If it's friendship, then Allysa wins. She will have Terrance, Kyle, Jasmin and Indy. Not sure at all where Michael's head is at. Turner would have Terrance and possibly Joseph unless he finds out what he said about him when he came back from Dyerfest. Sure do hope Kyle and Terrance have at least told Joseph. Brit might get Michael's vote but and unless they are pissed with whoever is sitting next to her and depends on what other jurors have been told. I think Taylor has the best chance of winning.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Alyssa is going home...and I was talking about a Taylor, Monte, Turner final three.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Every time I have turned on the feeds, it has been the same conversation over and over.

Who lied about what, and is that a reason to vote them out.

Because it is frowned upon to lie in the Big Brother game.

I'm going to just read updates and wait until Wednesday or Thursday to get an idea of who is being evicted, instead of getting stressed out on the live feed.

Too hard to figure out who's on first!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Brittany used the Veto on herself and Taylor is on the block with Alyssa.