TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 5 - September 13: Archive through September 12, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Brittany should just remind him what HIS word/trust is worth to her… they were in an alliance, and he sent Michael to jury. That was worth than a verbal “threat!” Brittany, just leave, he’s the only one who is allowed to have thoughts and feelings, the only one allowed to screw over members of your alliance! Stop apologizing, he’s just gonna laugh when you leave. This just validates his plan to already target you next week. Oh I hope Turner betrays Monte SOON !

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Did you all not see the conversation where Britney, Taylor and Micheal were in the jetson room and they wanted her to spill about everything? They even called her a liar at one point and told her Alyssa had sold her out and talked bad about her.. it was pretty brutal. Jasmine was crying and it was bad. They original had took her in there to tell her she was going.. it even looked to me like Britney was enjoy treating her that way.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
This convo is just on a loop. Taylor just sits there, yet she spoke only to say she was hoping to bring them closer… she SEES/HEARS it’s going all kinds of wrong, yet she sits in silence…

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
At this point, it really is everyone for themselves.

Brit needs to win if she wants to be final 3.
Same for the others.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Fan3, that convo was just fact-seeking of things they already KNEW. Even Jasmine admitted it later, she kept up the lies because where she comes from you don’t “snitch.” She was fake-crying, and not doing a very good job. Just like with her ankle, which she also admitted was a huge act. They laughed later because they KNEW she wasn’t telling them the truth, and she was so clearly lying. She retold it to Alyssa and laughed about how they could tell she was lying! This is nothing like that…

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Well back to Alyssa who is sitting in a different spot now. Why would live feeders want to hear the better conversation when we can stare at her doing nothing.

I don't think Monte and Brittany were really ever that close anyway

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
HOLY Crap how much man splaining double speak has this man got left in him? Monte tells Taylor that Brittney doesn't deserve to be there. He said this to Turner early today too.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Calimom, when did Jasmine tell Alyssa about that conversation? I thought Jasmine didn’t get to say goodbye to Alyssa?

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I can't stand Monte! I really hope Brittney wins HOH and Taylor wins veto. One of the guys would go!

Risca76

05-12-2011

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
I think this HOH is the most nonattractive in terms of timing. Not being able to play for HOH would really be hard. Or…wait. Does everyone play at 4? Because if Monte can’t, he HAS to win veto to have a chance.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
So Monte why didn't you just have everyone up there to trash her, since you are going to tell everyone what you said to her. Why do you have to tell anyone anything.

TRANSPARENT...LOYALTY...HONESTY...that is not BB.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Everyone playing for hoh.

Monte is being quite arrogant and condescending

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
So I guess Turner and Monte sent Alyssa down to interrupt the talk between Taylor and Brit. I hope they don't talk game to her.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Monte has HOHitis. It is not becoming, as a matter of fact it is quite arrogant.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Watching the show. Wow I had no idea Michael told Alyssa about Brittney being a hypnotherapist and infer she has been manipulating her. I'm sorry but that was a male body part move. I wish she knew, so she wouldn't miss his sorry butt so much.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Risca76, you’re right, it must’ve just been Jasmine talking to US in her DR session. She was quite proud of herself for “trying” to seem upset/confused. She definitely said they knew everything but she still denied it because she’s not a snitch.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
EM, I didn't realize he said what she did. I thought he just said she lied about her job. I really need to put the computer down while watching.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
I DO remember that, Calimom! I can’t remember if it was on the show or feeds.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Alyssa mentioned something earlier today when she was talking to Monte, about Michael telling her about Brit manipulating her. I don't know if he actually said hypnotherapist, but he alluded something about her real job, and Allysa said manipulation. today. Two and two says to me he told her. I am just wondering if they do know and that is why the gang up this last couple of days.

We would know if they didn't cut the feeds every time there is a good conversation going on. We miss a lot.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I just want to know everything he said to them.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
In the clip they showed I don't remember him telling her specifics, just that Britt had been "lying" to Alyssa -- she's lied to you, she's lied about her job...

Wow on Monte and HOH itis. It's not becoming.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Monte is disgusting, He's gotten so full of himself!

I want Brittney to win HOH and put the guys up and Taylor to win the veto. I would vote Monte out the door!

Then everyone can play for HOH and I just have to hope it's something the girls can win and Turner is sent packing.

I believe Taylor would win and Brittney would be happy to have 2nd place and it would mean she could start working on having a baby.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Well, well. A sleepover in the HOH room for everyone but Brittany. She's in her bed.

I turned in the feeds this morning, and found 4 of them sleeping together in the hoh bed.

I went and read over on Jokers. I guess they just decided to do it. Brittany went to sleep much earlier than the others. That allowed them to do more Brittany bashing.

Alyssa said she thinks Brittany's job is something about science. If she said that, I guess Michael didn't tell her what Brittany really does? I'm going to try to find that part of the conversation later.

I didn't watch last night's show due to the hoh conversation at the same time. I'm young to put that in this morning while I work.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If Brittney is in the final 2, does anyone think Michael would vote for her to win? Or is he to bitter, and blames Brittney for his ouster?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I just woke up, checked feeds. HoH bed shows FOUR people sleeping in the bed?!
When Monte, Taylor & Britt were talking in the HoH yesterday, Monte was basically telling Britt he was done with her. He knew she’d be targeting him and he said “that’s totally fine…”
I took that to mean he knows she’s pissed at him, but she won’t be able to do anything about it because he can beat her at any comp, especially since it will be 3 against 1. Oh, how I hope he gets evicted next week, no matter WHO does it. I’d really like Turner to do it. We’ve seen Turner be cutthroat, and Monte seems fine with it since (so far) HE isn’t the target!
Also, Daniel warned all of them about Michael/Monte being a strong alliance, and if Michael doesn’t win, it will likely be because Monte takes him out and wins. I can’t have DANIEL be correct! LOL