TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 5 - September 13: Archive through September 11, 2022 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I keep wondering what it is about Alyssa I just don't like. I think I have narrowed it down to my distain for women who act dumb. I understand being a spoiled little daddy and mommy's girl. But the lack of general knowledge that she should have by now in her life has to be an act. To let guys drag you is what she said she does. Why would you aspire to come on a show on National television to have a showmance? Why do these guys buy into the act? I just don't get those kinds of women.

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
HWest - it was clarified later in the Spoilergirl post that the 10 minute thing was in the HOH competition - she would have beat Monte and been HOH had she not lost the 10 minutes.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rabernet. The ladies still need to step it up!

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Going all the way back to the beginning there has always been character assassination and bullying. BB2 there was Autumn, What Will put Nicole through was pretty bad. BBUK there was Shilpa. It is Lord of the Flies. It isn't rightand can be damaging.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Kyle really screwed almost everyone in the leftovers.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
EM, We think so much alike!. Alyssa is that dumb girl and I really am not trying to be ugly. She didn't learn in school and the using of men to get what she wants is disgusting. She came in looking to hook up and having sex multiple time on camera is nasty.

I have nothing for Monte because of the treatment of Taylor and Turner lost me with how he treated Joseph. I agree the character assignations are awful and this season seems to be the worst.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Julie, he for sure did that! I still can't get over him hearing what Terrance said and not bringing that out while he was saying how sorry he was. That will all come out later and he will take more heat when he gets out.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Oh just turned the feeds on and Brittany, Taylor and Monte in the hoh having a talk about trust. What happens, they put 4 feeds on Alyssa in bed. Wth

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Reading a little bit over on jokers. Taylor and Britney doing a hard sale to get monte to put up turner… and maybe I quit the feeds a week too soon.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, the character assasination and ugliness has been a part of this game for a long, long time. I think part of it is they have a need to demonize someone before they vote them out and crush their dreams. I'd like to think I'd rise above that, but I think the isolation and boredome of the house does funny things to you.

I eagerly await the BB fans that get to interview these HG's and hope they really ask the tough questions of them about this behavior.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Brenda, if I was in the game I would be out first most likely.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Brittany needs to say, "I was wrong. I am sorry". Then shut up.

Monte is just accusing and accusing. I'm over him.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Monte drilling Brittany for the timing of her/Michael’s revelation of Kyle’s worry of Cookout 2.0…
Monte is basically being like a parent/boss/principal/clergy giving the ol’ “I’m not mad—I’m DISAPPOINTED…”. Yeah, whatever Monte. If it weren’t for these people you’d be at the jury house feeling quite disappointed!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Now Brittany knows she will follow Alyssa to jury unless she has a winning streak!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
That is the same way they did Jasmine when they knew they were going to vote her out. And Britney was the ring leader..I thought at the time they were being mean and cruel to her.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Monte is now using that situation for game purposes; hypocrisy.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Monte is like those toxic partners who don’t voice their needs, then blame their partner for not “knowing” what they needed! He has kept stuff from her, but is blaming her for keeping stuff from HIM… he mistakenly blames her for doing something she did NOT DO, Taylor corrects him, yet instead of apologizing, he disregards it—“well, regardless, the point is…” and goes on with his roasting. Boy, BYE!

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
Can monte play in the next HOH?

Lucas

07-01-2005

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
Agree Calimom3, I really liked Monte but I said BYE to him a week or so ago with his push/pull odd behaviour with Taylor. Hopefully he goes next week

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine never experienced this treatment, she was always demanding/bossy and was never told how rude/selfish she was being, even up until her final day. She surely would have voiced her hurt over such treatment, yet she recognized Michael as deserving to win if he’d stayed in the game. Brittany has never treated the evictees with rudeness. She always seeks them out, pep talks and includes them.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
No, he can't...but the Veto winner is the most powerful this time.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
No one was aggressive with Jasmine, manipulative for sure, they knew she was the one leaving but they treated her fine. I'm sure she felt tricked, and she was, but not in an overtly cruel way.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Oh if Monte giggled/laughed at me, I’d walk out. Especially as he tells her he doesn’t “appreciate” being threatened… then tell her “you’re a smart person…” basically telling her she should know how his twisted mind works. But that laugh, that’s always my cue to leave. You can’t be hurt/upset/worried/threatened if you’re laughing at me.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
At this point, it really is everyone for themselves.

Brit needs to win if she wants to be final 3.
Same for the others.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Monte, just tell her "no". I've heard enough of the conversation. Should have watched the show instead.