TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 5 - September 13: Archive through September 11, 2022 users admin

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Kali, Brit and Alyssa are on the block, but Brit won Veto, so will take herself down and then Monte will most likely put Taylor up next to Alyssa. So far sounds like Alyssa will be voted out, but that could change by Thursday lol.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I can bet that Turner is going to try to talk Monte into evicting Taylor and keeping Alyssa. He can say how she won't win anything. That should be a red flag to Monte. He should realize Turner would take Alyssa to the end so he can have a better chance of winning.

Ideally, Monte would have wanted Turner to win veto and vote out Taylor or Taylor win veto and vote out Turner. However, Monte is determined to get rid of Brit. Now Brit won the veto and threw a wrench in his plans.

At the moment they are on the upper patio looking at birds and trees. Alyssa is glad Brittany is not up there because she is her enemy.

I feel bad for Brit. She's sleeping right now. I feel like they have isolated her.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
As far as I can tell, Alyssa is not still up. Monte, Turner and Taylor are playing pool in the backyard.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Went back to Taylor and Monte discussion. Monte trying to pin everything on Brit as usual. His mindset is that because he and Turner have had each others backs since day one, that his actions are louder than his words.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Wow Monte how long ago did he come from Dyerfest with the Kyle and the plan was to put you up? That was going to be the action. He wasn't telling you that was he? Omission of information is still a lie.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Turner talking about Loyalty. That is rich, there is NO loyalty in Big Brother.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
We know that if Kyle had been evicted, which Michael had thought would happen, nothing would have been revealed. Kyle came back and started pitching Monte to go up immediately. Michael thought for sure Terrance was going to break up the showmance. Knowing Kyle intentions Michael was certain Terrace would take out Kyle he had two strikes, strong player and showmance. I believe if Terrance had done the right thing as he kept insisting Michael do, then Kyle would have been gone and Michael would not have used the information.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Monte: "We had a solid alliance with the leftovers. We were able to succeed by winning HOH one after the other"..you mean Michael did. He also won most of the vetoes to save your sorry butt. Now you are trashing him and Britt for helping you by making them look horrible in using that information for their own game, what about your game Monte.?

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
There's just been a lot of sloppy game play from the split houses.

Do houseguests actually watch the whole season back normally? I think this cast would be pretty surprised at some of the actions of the others.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Earthmother are you saying monte did nothing and Micheal did everything? Monte had two hoh and turner has three.so I don’t think Micheal did everything.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I completely agree Mimiaow.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Between Michael's HOH and Veto wins he was able to keep Monte and Taylor safe longer than he is even aware. Brit was right there with him, helping him with those wins. Monte is aware of Turner, Kyle, Alyssa and Terrance's attempt to get him put up and voted out. So for him to sit here now and trash the very ones who knew if Kyle didn't go, Monte and Taylor would never be safe, is disingenuous.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
I believe that except for Alyssa, each of the players in the game would be sitting in jury if not for Michael and to a lesser extent Brit.

Yes, Monte and Turner won some comps, but Michael by far with HOH's and Vetos directly prevented the 'other side' from being able to take a shot at Monte and Turner, and helped Taylor each time she was on the block.

I loved The Leftovers and really hoped they could have stayed true until they were the only ones left. The stupid twist and Kyle's showmance began the downfall.

There were other factors for sure but Michael's wins both saved them, and caused them to want him out. Given this, it's really a testament to his character how gracious he was in his exit interviews. Michael knows it's a game and understood the moves the others played.

If Monte is really targeting Alyssa this week, I think he'll regret it. She is the only one I believe he would have an easy win over. The other three, they're going to fight much harder at the end and with the jury.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Taylor going through all the comps and winners, studying, alone on the hammock. When she gets to this week thinking about who is going, she said," probably Alyssa, but hopefully Turner". So at least we know where she stands.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Exactly Lucas. I get that they are strong and that is why they are the targets. What I don't like again, as I said with Joseph, it's the character assignations that I can't stand. The name calling is just not necessary in my opinion. Lie to your heart's content but leave the personal nastiness, out of it. To me that makes them no better than Terrance. My respect for Monte and Turner has dropped a huge notch. Turner had already lost most of it because of the Joseph lies and his agreement to go in with a calculated lie to harm someone's character.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Who knew Turner could clean? He has been at it for quite a while, first the kitchen and now the bathroom!

Have these guys slept yet?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Taylor and Monte were called into the DR. and then stayed up and talked. Turner came into the kitchen at 3am. Brit got called to the DR around 4 and Alyssa got up. Taylor stayed up and is still on the hammock outside. Turner is cleaning the kitchen and the bathroom..HOLY COW, someone check the sky over the BB house and see if pigs are flying.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I am looking forward to seeing the Veto Competition on Wednesday's episode.

1. Monte did not play
2. Turner made an error (something about not putting in a plug?)
3. As per a Spoiler Girl Tweet Alyssa did not understand the directions:

"Alyssa was very close to winning the competition. She finished the competition first, but she could not find the lever and misunderstood the rules. She walked right past the lever multiple times without touching it for 10 minutes. #BB24
7:50 PM · Sep 10, 2022" Spolergirl

So that leaves Brittany and Taylor as the only possible winners. The girls are going to need to step it up.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Right after Monte got out of the bath last night, he took a shower and went to bed. Everyone else was in bed with lights out. It was around 11 BB time… they must have not slept very long, possibly because they slept ALL DAY! Funny how BB picks when/if they enforce their “rules.” In 22 years we’ve never seen someone be denied the chance to play a comp due to being “late.” They do strictly enforce “no singing,” “ no talking about production,” and definitely enforce the rule of not letting Live Feeders watch any interesting conversation from beginning to end!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Turner doing his laundry. When he comes to get his things from the drying Taylor groans. But smiles when he goes back in. He cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom, I guess there's a first time for everything. When he went to get his laundry did not take a floor to mid wall stack of dirty towels to throw in the washer.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Earthmother, the way the camera zoomed in on that pile/MOUNTAIN of towels…panning up s-l-o-w-l-y from floor to the peak… these people whine about being bored/nothing to do… like children! Whilst they play yet another boring round of silent Chinese Checkers, they could easily be doing some loads of laundry at the same time! Or do laundry in between their numerous daily naps.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
EM, I agree with you about the nasty demeaning of a person. BB is all about the lying but the character assassination is so uncalled for and absolutely abhorrent! Just nastiness and hateful.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
So Monte just told Turner, Brittney doesn't deserve to be in the final 3 because in his mind she has played dirty.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Alyssa hasn't figured out that looking through the bag at salad is how you know if it's bad. When there is liquid at the bottom of the, or the lettuce is brown, throw it out. The exp. date means nothing. Some salads stay good for a while, and some do not. A lot of times it depends on the refrigeration time.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
To me it looks like Monte has regressed to the beginning, when he judged Taylor based on Paloma’s stories. He is doing the same with Brittany.