TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 5 - September 13: Archive through September 11, 2022 users admin

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Right and my heart hurts for her right now. Bless her heart, trying to threaten Monte to make sure Taylor doesn't go up. She is getting a bad rap and I hate it.

Only because Michael won so much, people don't think about her wins. Plus HOH she was 9 secs off Monte's time. Monte told Turner that Brittney has been close to winning several comps. So at least they know she has and can win comps.

I do hope she gets HOH so she can put these guys up with Monte going out. It would only be fitting if he doesn't take Turner out. Taylor would be the only vote. Please let that happen!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Fan, I'm so sorry, I just noticed you ask what they were talking about.

Monte told him about Brittney threatening him. I still think it's funny! He said Brittney has been close to winning several comps and she has veto comp wins too. So they know she has a chance. They talked about the final two but Monte did ask Turner to vote out Alyssa and he agreed. He doesn't want Taylor going. That was good to hear for me because I want her in the game. He also told Turner he thinks Brittney is so low down she would vote Taylor out. That will NEVER HAPPEN. I'm calling it now, I just don't see her turning on Taylor for anyone else in the game.

Monte was all talk, he's going to lose it an just tell her off.. blah blah blah.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Monte outside and he was just counting votes on his fingers. Turner is in the shower and Brittney and Alyssa in the kitchen. I'm guessing Taylor still in bed, she looked like she dosed off earlier.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
It's good to hear Bama but I don't trust either of the boys or Alyssa to keep their word.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I don't either EM! I'm hoping while he was counting his fingers, he figures out he can't beat Monte. What Taylor and Brittney should tell him if he does put Taylor up, they will NOT vote for him if he's in the final 2.

What else do they have to lose at this point? I mean we have Brittney threaten him earlier, do it again. hahaha

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I guess Turner didn't win the veto if he messed up there, spoiler girl. What sense did that make. He made a huge error and he lost. Brit didn't make that error she won.

Geez give the girl some credit

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I know Mimiaow, if he messed up, he didn't win. I hate that because people will say Brittney shouldn't have won. We have watched many do bad or mess up on a comp.

Brittney and Alyssa just eating and talking about different things this summer, nothing special.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Brittney is still trying to figure out Michael, she's really hurt. Even with her talks last week were over the top, we know she was all in with Michael and I believe she is now with Taylor.

She wanted to give Monte her wedding ring, to prove she would keep. him,. Taylor told her not to do that.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I hope this is ok to post here. It's not a twitter so if it needs to be moved, I understand. Monte having a phone conversation. Listen to the last word. HAHAHA

Plus Monte is in the house now talking with Brittney and Alyssa.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbIY_YQgFtV/?hl=en

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Mimiaow - - I was just going to post the same thing. What was she trying to say? That would be like saying Michael won the Veto on Thursday night but he messed up when his rope thing broke so Monte won. No...Michael did not win. No...Turner did not win.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I want to watch Turner this week when he talks with either Taylor or Alyssa. See who he will look in the eyes, it's said he won't look the person in the eyes when he's going to vote them out.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
That was so funny Bama.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I thought it was pretty funny. The Mom when the last word was said and his face. LOL

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL that was cute!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Wow, Alyssa’s pajama pants are very…revealing! she was leaning over the sink, her pants were wedged up her crack. It looked like she was wearing pants made out of those awful paper gowns at the doctor’s office! She *may* have had a thong on, hard to tell due to everything being crammed up the crack—-I do not understand that choice… seems very uncomfortable and “invasive.”

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Cali, that might be her way for attention with the boys. I didn't see her as I was catching the football scores. I wouldn't put that past her though. After watching her go after Kyle early in the game, trying to get in the shower when he was saying no over and over. I can see her using whatever she has too. Sadly really because she was bent on having a showmance.

Kalihiwahine

07-19-2009

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kalihiwahine a private message Print Post    
Just saw this posting on Joker's updates:

"Monte says before the veto comp, BB said to them, if you break your cord your have to figure it out. NT
09/10/22 11:13 PM"

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 12:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol okay Houseguests...if the disc you are sitting on comes loose and you fall off....if the handle on the wall comp comes loose...if the set falls on you....figure it out....that is far too much trouble for set production staff to "figure out"....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cop outs..

Kalihiwahine

07-19-2009

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 2:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kalihiwahine a private message Print Post    
Ok, just saw this on Joker's re BB's 5am comp, could this be the one Monte missed?

"2:10 AM Sun Sep 11 PT by silverspoons
Alyssa says I thought it would be bowla rina. Taylor says not a 5am comp. Alyssa thought it would be 9 or 10 am not 5."

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Listening to Taylor and Monte talking in the kitchen at 3am. There is no way he's putting up Turner. He won't believe anything Brit says. Then he says the proof will be in the pudding when Brit starts pitching to Monte to evict Taylor. Monte is clueless that Brit would not do that. He's making Taylor believe she would.

Then Turner comes in and they both reiterate that Brit can't be trusted.

Taylor is pretty much trapped. She can't press too hard or Monte will evict her.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Taylor was outside talking to the camera, but only on the live feeds for a moment. Monte came out and saw her.

She said to the camera: Into an alliance with Monte and Turner and I feel like I just signed up for third place and that's embarrassing so I have no choice but to win everything. I'm literally climbing the hardest mountain going against these two you know great. Great great great.

Kalihiwahine

07-19-2009

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kalihiwahine a private message Print Post    
I don't have live feeds so when you all are not posting I read the Jokers site and from what I've been reading, it sounds like Monte really wants Turner to be put up (or is it Brit that he wants up??):

4:14 AM Sun Sep 11 PT by ReaRea
Around 3:12 am, Monte talking to Taylor about when Michael and Brittany brought them up in the have not room to tell them about remarks Kyle had made. Monte says "I found it very interesting when I proposed putting up Terrance, and they (Mike/Brittany) were
like no maybe we should talk to Turner about putting up Kyle. I was like 'oh so you guys have these thoughts already of what to do'. This wasn't something that just like came off of top of the dome, like you guys talked about this".
Taylor asked: "you said put up Terrance, when?",
Monte says: " Do you remember when we were in the have not room? remember I was saying my initial reaction was like put up Terrance and we can get Kyle the following week. But they already had a premediated plan. They said it was bad for their game, Brittany said out there (Monte looking toward backyard) that it was bad for Michael's game because he had to promise Turner safety and Turner took him out the following week".

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
The above was the conversation, but for sure as of now, Taylor is going up. She has no choice but to play along. Even if she believes Brit at this moment, she has to play to survive.

The houseguests are up and Turner made burritos.

They said their sleep cycle is so messed up that now they are awake at the normal time people eat breakfast.

Kalihiwahine

07-19-2009

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kalihiwahine a private message Print Post    
Mimiaow, I MISS a lot without live feeds ...

So who is Taylor going up with and is she a pawn?