TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 5 - September 13: Archive through September 10, 2022 users admin

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I know people are upset about Monte not playing and how this has never happened. This group has really ignored BB and their messages. We have all discussed this! If the above message is played for them and their still dumb enough to lay there and not get up, it's their own fault.

If he didn't get up on the wake up messages, then this was totally on him!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mimiaow, I really hope he's saying all this to throw Turner off. Monte would be nuts not take out his biggest threat.

He would go down as the dumbest player if he goes out and he left Turner in.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see exactly what happened that Monte was not allowed to play Veto. We are hearing about the 'two minute' warning, however, maybe there were quite a few warnings before the last one? Someone up thread said Turner said it was more like 30 seconds. I'm thinking this will be the last time house guests don't gather for anything as soon as they are told.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
I really don't think it matters to Monte's game if it's Turner or Taylor. I like them both, but I think either could beat Monte in a jury vote. He'd be crazy to get rid of Alyssa. Either of the other two would be good for his game.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Sassy, I think this might be the case. We know they stayed up late and we know they don't get up when they're told too. They've actually gotten worse about ignoring the messages as the season has gone on.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Lucas, I agree, heck right now I think anyone left can beat Monte!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
What sad is Brittney has been loyal to Michael and Taylor. She got crazy this week but she kept telling us she was still with Michael.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Taylor/Brit talking. Taylor telling Brit to be chill. Tay says Monte won't trust Brit. Brit doesn't know how to make him trust her.

Brit says she just doesn't understand why Monte would believe Turner over her. She said it was a guy thing at some point.

I don't know why these girl don't get the Monte and Turner have a F2.

Brit just keeps says she doesn't understand. Taylor says there is a lot of time between now and Monday and for Brit to be smart about it and stay out of the HOH room.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I agree with both of them! It's crazy for him to keep Turner and if he does, I hope it bites him in the butt on his way out the door!

crossed!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Even if they have an F2 (the guys) why would
Monte NOT get rid of his biggest competition??!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I don't get it either Julie and he has the perfect set up. Brittney comes down, Turner up with the girls voting him out.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Even if they have an F2 (the guys) why would
Monte NOT get rid of his biggest competition??!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
He has to be messing with their heads, he can't be this stupid!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Agree Bama!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Interesting.

Spoiler Queen👀 (Spoiler Girl)
@Spoilergirl1
·
52m
Really Turner won the veto today, but he made a huge error during the competition that cost him the win. #BB24

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Oh Wow, wonder what happened?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
One of those girls are hungry. Someone's got rumbly in the tumbly.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Monte is talking to Turner...

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
What are they talking about?

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
What kills me with Monte, he is believing Turner when he was going to backdoor him and lied about it. Thought he didn't like liars!

I can't stand him! The more he talks, the sicker I become of him!!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Wow the big bad boys discussing how they will protect Taylor. I mean their thinking is that she would never be safe without them. Monte if you think Turner is going to keep a promise to you..Have you two forgotten your promise to Michael. Boy they are throwing Brit under the bus again. They are scared of her it seems to me. They want Brit out because she can beat them she has proved it. Can't listen to their Bromance another minute.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I'm over the Brittney bashing. Like I realized today looking over stats, if you give Brittney (I do) credit for the VETO for pulling Michael up the tree. She worked her butt off on that comp and gets no credit and she's won 2 other veto comps

Same amount of wins at Mister Monte! I can't wait until the end and they watch to realize Brittney was only LOYAL to Michael and Taylor.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
While I'm looking, Brittney looks like she has slimmed some in her face, I think she's a pretty girl. She doesn't get noticed because of ppl who look like Taylor or Alyssa. Just had to share that.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
If Monte keeps Turner this week, I want Brittney to win HOH, put both guys up and Taylor is the ONLY VOTE to get Monte OUT!

Karma for putting her up!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I agree Bama, I think Brit is very pretty. She is not a magazine model type she is a typical young married women.