TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 5 - September 13: Archive through September 10, 2022 users admin

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
So who is going home? These convos are making my head hurt

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow if it played out that way, that is really suspect on BB's part. Crazy. I can't imagine what they were thinking.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Monte: You're going on the block. btw, will you please put lotion on my back.

Lord help me. These happenings have made me dislike Monte very much.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
Monte's treatment of Taylor has been skeezing me out for awhile. It's the push/pull thing. He clearly has a crush, but has also been a part of some hateful conversations about her.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Wow, Brittney got the veto, I see Monte was late and didn't get to play. I guess you have to follow their rules when told to come!

Cali, I agree, this needs to put every player on notice if you don't follow their rules, you might have to sit out.

I thought Monte was all about when talking to Taylor yesterday, if the veto was used, Turner would go up. Now I know Brittney won but why now is he wanting Taylor up? I really hope Monte goes next week, I've been over him from the beginning when he was trashing Taylor.

Is he saying this to throw Turner off, that's fine but if he puts Taylor up and she's voted out. I will bet he will never win, there are enough people that putting her out would upset them. We know also that many have been ask about their treatment of Taylor, yes she wins over Monte. I said it. LOL

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t understand Alyssa. She slept all morning. Got up, put on a full face of makeup, Now she just crawled back into bed, albeit a different bed in a different room.. she looked as if she was teary-eyed. Honestly, she’s lucky to have made it THIS far in the game. She hasn’t been able to win anything for herself or those she aligned with. If Kyle hadn’t given up his alliance and his game for her, she’d have been evicted weeks ago… she must be feeling the vibe in the house, but she shouldn’t be at all surprised.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh reading back when Cali posted they should get in trouble for not following BB's instruction. They listened to you Cali!

I'm with several of you about Brittney winning, I'm glad she won. This is her 2nd Veto and she had 2 with Michael. The one where she was pulling Michael up the tree by her running backwards, I'm giving that to her too. So she worked hard lifting him up for 3 veto wins.

Some people don't like her because she talks a lot and I have seen some pretty awful things said about her. Brittney might not be the best player, she's not a cruel person, in fact she went out of her way to talk to everyone on the block. Did she get the same respect? No!

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I could understand if Monte was messing around or eating, but putting his contacts in and peeing should be no reason for them not to wait. Makes NO sense to me.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Agree Cali, she knows Kyle carried her and it has to be upsetting knowing she was on the block and couldn't win the veto.

I don't think she will go out unless she's up against Turner, which I hope happens. Get that boy OUT!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Bubbles, unless they kept giving them get up messages. We have seen them not move or get up when BB tells them too. I have to wonder if this is the case.

Same with napping to the point they don't even say anything now. They should take things away when they can't follow simple rules, I mean this is their summer job.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I wonder how they are going to explain on TV that Monte didn't play in the Veto. It'll look really suspect that they wouldn't wait for 2 minutes.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Bama, I agree about Britt… she was devastated over Michael’s harsh exit, yet she kindly/carefully packed his personal stuff for it to be sent to him! I don’t know if I would be so gracious. She does talk a lot, but I’ve been told that my whole life, so I can relate. Although I like to think MY topics/stories/opinions are much more riveting than hers, LOL!
(a coworker recently told me I should have a Podcast 💁🏼‍♀️🗣🎙🎤)

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Bama, yes it sounds like they have been very wimpy on rules, so why did they get so strict all of a sudden, and if so they should have an announced it that way on the loud speaker 30 minutes earlier since with 2 bathrooms I imagine everyone would need to pee and maybe Monte had to wait to do so.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Maybe he didn’t want to play and told bb that….. who knows

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I guess he was in the HOH room, Brittany said they were all yelling for him to hurry, he said he heard nothing.

Still very odd of BB to not wait for him.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They have had 4 cams on a sleeping Alyssa most of the day. Only once have I heard an announcement about no napping… and that was when 3 out of the 5 were doing it! Taylor had just come from her disappointing talk w/Monte. From under her covers she mumbled her usual: “I’m crying, not napping, but thanks…”
Turner was sleeping in the backyard as Monte was playing Ladder Ball.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Bubbles, it is going to be interesting to see how they handle him not playing.

Fan, I don't think that's the case, as he said he didn't hear them yelling for him to hurry. I still wonder if they ignored the wake up messages, because Monte knew he had 2 mins to get there. I don't know how he thought he could go to the restroom and put in his contacts in 2 mins.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Oh, Look at this old clip when Dr. Will was in the house. They were WARNED that they wouldn't be able to compete.

https://twitter.com/adoomies3/status/1568622606449770497

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
They told them yesterday there would be an early veto comp. Most stayed up late and he didn't get up when they woke them up.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Monte will be the biggest dope if he doesn’t put Turner up. WHY wouldn’t he??? He will then get to chose who goes next. He may not be able to do that if Turner is still around.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
It's the Turner curse. If you miss the boat and don't put him up when you are HOH you will be the next to go.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Sounds like another situation of production interference with not letting Monte play in veto. Very suspect considering that in 22 years they’ve never done this.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So I am reading that Turner has 3 HOHs, took out Ameerah, kyle, Michael, and has never sat on the block on eviction night. . .on paper, that’s a good resume. Why would Monte not put him on the block? Monte on the other hand has never nominated a man. It it time Monte dude!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Monte is stupid if he doesn't get Turner out. Someone posted that Brittney basically told Monte to mess around and find out. They used different language.

Someone in the thread she sorta slayed that. Did anyone hear this exchange? I hope she does warn him, he can't play next week.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
She told him, but he just thinks she is lying about everything and threatened him. He's a knucklehead.