TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 5 - September 13: Archive through September 10, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, I put the feeds on, and see that Turner is still there in the HOH room with Monte, Taylor and Brittany. So I guess they haven’t begun their pitch.

Oh, and now Alyssa arrives!

Talkblocking EXTRAVAGANZA!

Brittany talking about fires and tornados, and other meaningless chatter.

They must be absolutely exhausted.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
If Alyssa leaves this week, she would earn the same amount of money as the 3rd place person. Alyssa got $5,000 in the Veto comp and $5,000 for 5th place. Third place person earns $10,000.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I hope monte looks at this and thinks if I get rid of Taylor everyone will be single… and he can make a final two deal with all and be assured of moving to final three..

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Monte is a fool for not targeting Turner. He is just as popular as Michael, and more likely to win an HOH and send him packing.

And, NOW, Brittany wins a Veto. Sigh.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Wonder if monte has counted votes? Taylor will have all four girls and Joseph’s vote. Taylor might get Kyle also if Alyssa tells him to vote for Taylor…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If only BB would enforce OTHER rules as strictly as they did this one!
We have often discussed the blatant disregard for the repeated announcements on the DAILY to simply get out of bed! It’s not as if they are all surgeons and had to do emergencies all night long. They stay up each night playing boring/quiet games, or talking without saying much. Oh how I wish they would enact punishments upon those who refuse to comply after 2-3 announcements. BB could turn off the hot water to the showers, they could lock the storage room/gym/tiki lounge for a day, or make them go on slop for the day. To really cause drama they could make ALL houseguests go on slop! Speaking of, they never really announced the “end” of slop this season… they should just never bring it back, it’s unnecessary.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So much can change between now and Monday. I'm happy for Britt. A bit too late for Michael, but secures her for another week. And apparently she said "this is for Michael", so hopefully she has realized it's all game and is over her deep hurt.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
They're probably on a time crunch to build and finish the next comps.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The HG are in a F5 endurance competition.

Whoever passes out first from exhaustion is evicted!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brittany is talking non stop. The other HG are being polite, but they all really want this torture to end. Haha!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Woo Hoo Brit. They are all still up except Alyssa. I don't think she is worried. None of them want to leave the room so someone will talk about plans..hahahaha

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think they have been up for over 24 hours, they are not going to last much longer.

Alyssa mentions the veto comp and we get BRB, for a few seconds, now they’re talking about it again, that they had 2 minutes to get to the veto comp and trying to get dressed. Maybe they were woken up?

Feeds cut.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
EM, Alyssa is also in the HOH room. They are talkblocking for their lives.

Feeds back. Why do they keep doing these 30 second cuts?

Monte announces that he is going to work out, so meeting is finally over. A whole lot of nuthin’!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I actually saw all of them in their beds with lights out at around 12:30ish… last night Alyssa mentioned they only got 2 hours of sleep after Monte won HoH… that’s all on them, BB has never made them stay up all night and rise before sunrise.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Monte and Brit are talking. She is talking a lot, but he keeps asking her questions.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
BB decides to enforce rules at this particular moment for the first time in 24 seasons. Seems a little sketchy.

Tooms
@ToomsBB_
·
50m
Turner: That sucks that you could not play. That was an L.
Monte: That was I'm more beating myself up cause I could've made it downstairs in time. I was like 2 minutes, I can pee, put on my contacts & go downstairs. Wasn't even a long piss & all of a sudden...

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, how much money do the final 5 get again? This is the first time the prize money has gone up. I know you posted it once, but I am old and have no idea how to find it..LOL

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Turner needs to work on his knife skills. If he stays maybe, they can do a cooking comp where all the ingredients need to be chopped. After all they gear comps for personal trainers, athletes, and scholars, so why not?

Codebear

07-02-2011

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
$750,000 for first place
$75,000 for second place
$10,000 for third place
$7,500 for fourth place
$5,000 for fifth place

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I understand why they did the comp early, and why they were so adamant about being on time. There is a huge storm coming into the area, they probably had to do the comp in the short time they had between rains. My son in San Diego said it rained almost all day and this weekend they are expecting hurricane like storms coming into SoCal. The winds that are expected are also bringing in all the smoke from the numerous fires going on from the heat they have been experiencing for the last two weeks.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Thank you Codebear, you are amazing.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I bet most HGs have real knives at home, of all different sizes/types. These people only get a few, and they all complain about them being plastic and dull. They usually just end up using the butter knives. Also, they usually have to put the knives in the SR and BB takes possession. I always hear them reminding each other to ask BB for the knives. Daniel was making fun of that rule one time, he said if someone was really gonna hurt a fellow HG they could just use a big fork!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Remember that guy who held a knife on that female hg, I think her name was Krista, back in the day?

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Brittany won POV, makes it more interesting this week, lol. Plus, I think she gets a bit of a bad rap. Yeah, Michael was stronger, but she wasn't some clueless person going along for the ride, she was in on the strategy. Irritating at times, yes, but not someone Michael was dragging along because she's weak. My opinion anyway. And Monte not being able to play, priceless....

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m not a huge Brittany fan, but I’m glad she will win some extra money. She wants to be able to afford fertility help in the event she can’t get pregnant naturally. Also, she is going to be thrilled when she realizes she was voted by America to be saved in the Backstage silliness (which ended up being a moot point). If only she had been informed of that fact, even privately via DR. It would have gone a long way with her to reassure her about how viewers felt! She would have had much less self-doubt/anxiety, or at least I hope she would have!