TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 5 - September 13: Archive through September 10, 2022 users admin

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Are y’all joking? Was there really a POV com?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL, Fan3, I would not joke about something as serious as a veto comp!

Brittany and Taylor have been having a long heart to heart talk.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Had Michael won the veto and stayed this final 5 would be doomed to lose as Michael would have smoked them in the remaining competitions. Six feet four MENSA member cross country runner Michael was in a class above all other HG's this year.

Of the remaining men Turner is a better competitor. Monte is a dud. He can win over the women - sometimes and he can win if Turner is not competing.

Of the women left in the group Brittany just lost the most recent HOH by 9 seconds and she had a better time over Monte in the Comics competition. I bet she knows the dates really well too for the end game competitions. I think she can get to the end. But she really needs to stop the pity party and acting so desperate. Ugh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Someone on Twitter pointed out that the 2 HOHs in the first double eviction were both evicted in the second double eviction.

What a weird season this is.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
We can wind up with an all female final 3 if Monte puts Turner up as the replacement nomination and he gets voted out.

Monte can't play next week so one of the women would be the Final 4 HOH. If they can get Monte out (he doesn't win veto) we will have Brit, Taylor and Alyssa at the end.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taylor tells Brittany that she is scared, she says she is going up.

Brittany totally over acts, exclaiming: YOU??? WHY???

Well who the heck did Brittany think was going up? Turner?

Taylor seems to be thinking that her nom is inevitable and she’s going to jury. She needs to suck it up and talk Monte into making Turner the replacement, or break the tie and send Alyssa out.

There is still a path. It needs to be taken.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Alyssa already has 1/3 of the jury votes with Kyle, Indy and Jasmine. There’s your reason for evicting her, Monte. And I think Monte has even mentioned the Alyssa jury problem. Should be easy to convince him, they need to TRY!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
If monte smart he will get Taylor out. He knows turner is with him and Alyssa is with him too. Taylor will for sure always stick to Britney. Next week will only be one vote.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brittany just said that she is quiet and doesn’t talk a lot or spill information.

Has she MET Brittany?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Poor Taran. How is he going to do yesterday’s live feed update when it has become today’s live feed update?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Talking about double evictions of hohs They when out back to back. Weird dynamics this year.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Actually having an overnight veto makes sense- the HOH was horror-themed, so the POV being the same would fit..

This is a tough call for Monte though- I think he has to know he loses to Turner in a F2 situation, but does he have the guts to be the one to get him out- especially if he can't count on Brittany voting Turner out and he's forced to break a tie...

On the other hand, he's in serious danger next week since he can't play for HOH- Turner being there would maximize his chances of surviving F4 (as he could survive if he or Turner ended up winning POV, as even if they were both nominated the other would be the vote)

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I like the game Turner is playing and hope he wins. I was supremely disappointed in Michael's exit. I am really tired of people who can't concede gracefully.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So Monte just convinced Turner they need to vote out Alyssa, not Taylor. BUT we have 5 days for this to change.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
So monte will make a big mistake with this… he can always get rid of Alyssa at 3rd. He really thinks Taylor will choose him over Britney??? That probably the nicest thing I can say about both those girls as they are loyal, and can’t see them turning on each other…

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL, Taran just mentioned that this is Brittany’s SECOND F5 veto win. BB production just needs to stop messing up the game.

Oh, they are saying that Monte didn’t play in the veto comp. Because he was in the bathroom?

I have no idea what is going on here.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
No one seems to really know why he did not play. If he was in the bathroom, they could/would have waited???

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Glad that RHAP is just as stunned as I am. Michael’s contraption in the veto comp broke, now Monte doesn’t play in veto because he was on the can? In a 24/7 production situation?

Are they looking to get sued? There have been injuries, controversies, broken equipment…..

This is CBS, not some 4th tier off-brand cable channel. How is this happening?

What. The. Hell.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Monte probably is counting on Monte, Turner, Taylor final 3 because he thinks that Turner will take him and Taylor will take him to final 2.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
There is even more time than usual between the veto comp and the eviction, and knowing this house, they will discuss this into oblivion, for the next 6 long, excruciating days.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
So, Monte took to long to get ready for the comp and they told him he couldn't play because they needed everyone ready and he wasn't...so it was his fault. From what he said...he thought he could use the restroom and put in his contacts and he was late to the comp, so they didn't allow him to play.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am reading that Turner talked to Monte already and wants Taylor out. Monte assured Turner that he is not going up.

Now Taylor and Brittany are talking to Monte about putting Turner up.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
What the heck! You piss you miss?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
First they had to cut an announced HG because they didn’t check that he was under contract with another network.

Then, they cast a young woman with serious psychological issues, who had to self evict.

Things have now spiraled completely out of control.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I listened to the Monte Turner talk, Monte has convinced Turner they need to get Alyssa out not Taylor.

But it will change a million times.

So it did rain I guess.