TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 5 - September 13: Archive through September 10, 2022 users admin

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Something they showed in the jury house that I didn't comment on during the show . This statement from Joseph was heartbreaking! Wait until he finds out Kyle heard what Terrance called him.

“If it means anything to you, I can’t understand you made an alliance based on race,” Joseph said. “But when me and you were put in the yard, the minority Arab kid was doing everything he could to protect you.”

Alyssa was bullied during high school, then she piled on the bulling of Taylor, that's sad.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
During the blocking of Live Feeds yesterday, I re-watched the Intros of this season’s HGs. I know I’m old, I don’t do/watch anything on TikTok unless someone sends it to me via text message… but I’ve GOT to say: I cannot fathom a world where Kyle is able to make money/have followers based on what I saw from his sample on his taped intro from home! He does some awkward pelvic thrusts, sticks his booty out while his hands are on a tall pillar, he and mommy do a TERRIBLE duo “dance…”. I quite honestly would have assumed KYLE was the LGBTQ+ houseguest based on his tape… he just seems like a dorky 15-yr-old kid…
I’m literally shook to find out he will be 30 in appox 8 months!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Brit talking to the cameras. She's really sad. I hope she can pull it together. She says she can't talk to anyone. Now she says she needs to go out to the kitchen and talk and pretend she's having fun. Alyssa is doing that and that's why she's going to win and she deserves to win. Man this is sad.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Brittney was 9 secs from winning the HOH

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
It is all just so typical. Women give men advice and men think they know better. So they screw up and then blame the woman for their downfall. Then everyone wants to blame the woman for not doing better. Men think they are smarter, all of them, even the gay ones. Women are weak in their opinion. But he is gone and she is still there. I don't think they are going to get rid of her, they don't think she has any votes.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Cali, what you just said about him is exactly what I thought. I watched a couple of tiktoks that were sent to me and I was like whoa Mom, let that boy grow up. She isn't helping him at all!

That in its self is really sad.

Mimiaow, she was really sad and she knows she was that close to getting pictures and a letter. 9 secs. We do know how fast 10 sec is from watching this season. hahahaha

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
EM, I hope you're right about them keeping her. They believe now that she doesn't even have Michael's vote now. This could be interesting if it's one of the guys left, maybe an all girl's vote plus Michael, that would be her 5 votes. Won't happen but that gave me a chuckle to think, what if?

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I don't like Alyssa's attitude. Why does she get a pass when she lied, too. She is taking it for granted that she's staying.

9 seconds from getting a letter. My heart's breaking for her. Michael should have listened to her, but he never did. He was a comp beast, but not ruthless enough to take out the bigger risks.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Bama! 😂👍🏼👏🏻👏🏻
Also, did anyone catch the convo when Taylor/Monte were just beginning to cook? Monte said he would not have pegged Alyssa as “the one with 60,000.” She blew it off by saying it was simply due to some “stupid stuff on TikTok.” Alyssa asked Taylor how much she had, Taylor said “about 5,000.” I’m assuming they were talking about “followers/subscribers?” It amazes me this generation knows and CARES about such numbers. I have Facebook and Instagram, I only accept people I know personally or people I’m also following… and for a billion dollars I couldn’t begin to guess the number of people who “follow” me! I suppose they have to care since they can possibly make money and earn “sponsors/brands…”

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Even if Michael had gotten Turner out, he still would have been gone. Because Monte took second in the HOH competition (with Turner gone, he would have won), and won the Veto, and he would have done the same thing Turner did, backdoored Michael.

Michael had no good choices. If Terrance had stayed and won, he would have put Michael out also.

What Michael really needed was a partner who could win comps. Just sayin'.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, with Peace & Love, I agree 100%!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
:-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes! Most times when people follow me I end up blocking them. I do have some followers who I know,for who I have followed for a reason,

Now the other night RobHasaPodcast reached 100.000 followers on YouTube and that took years and real work and they have an actual product.

197 followers. Take THAT, Monte (as he snickers)

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Agree and Michael said it didn't matter which order he got them, it was he needed to win ever veto and he didn't. They would be nuts for not getting him out.

You tell him, Seamonkey! Wow, 100,000 on YouTube is tough.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I have search and search and can't find the Terrance crockpot video, I wanted to show my daughter. If you have it or can point me where it might be, would be such a help for this old lady LOL

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Bama someone on one of these board sent the link. That’s how I saw it, I clicked on the link posted by someone here. Hopefully they’ll read your post!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxjbRbKZYA0

For you viewing pleasure Bama, so disgusting.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Thank you Mama! I have seen it and was telling my daughter about it.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Oh Terrance…
This charming video
Those mugshots posted in “outside the house” board
His comment (s) about Taylor
“ “ about Joseph
“ “ about abused women
His disgustingly loud slurps while eating, followed by aggressive belching
His constant ass crack (they were all discussing it today)
His repetitive use of the SAME damn sentences “you know…”
“You know what I’m sayin’?”

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Alyssa how far do you think 750,000K before taxes is going to get you? If you don't want to work, travel, set up a business put money into an animal sanctuary, and play with dogs all day and living expenses, you'll be flat broke very soon.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I know you are all right about Michael. I just don't like the Brittney attack. I have worked with so many men over the years who cannot give women credit for anything. I didn't like it when it was done to any of the women, even the ones I didn't like.

Kalihiwahine

07-19-2009

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kalihiwahine a private message Print Post    
Mamapors... I clicked the link and listened to it several times to really hear what he was saying...

IF I heard it correctly, he starts out with, "days like today, make me think of c..p..p.." and then goes on with his disgusting story...

Could it be that he was repeating a story that someone told him??

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brittany has won the POV!

They apparently had a quickie comp that just finished less than an hour ago. Brittany and Taylor talking and clearing up misunderstandings that I don’t know about.

I am assuming they had to account for Tropical Storm Kay.

Taylor says she is going to tell Brittany “everything”.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, Turner is being accused of lying to Taylor about Brittany throwing her under the bus.

Taylor and Brittany claiming that Turner is lying to both of them. Of course this is BB and everyone is lying. Even them!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think that this conversation is trying to maybe, eventually, get Turner nominated instead of Taylor. But they are not specifically saying that.

Its more like Taylor thinking that Brittany has a F2 with Turner and Brittany denying it, saying that Turner lies about everything.

I am not sure what is true anymore.