TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 5 - September 13: Archive through September 09, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I still like Turner the most—of the ones who are left—I maintain the possibility of changing my mind at any given moment!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well.. I'm in a pickle.. I hadn't watched actual tv all day and now I have no sound. Not through my speakers, or through the actual tv. So I went to watch the show (again, but first time as it is still recording here) and it is recording just fine, but there is no sound! Argh. i don't see anything unplugged, the remote brings up the proper light to say the speakers are on, the tv is on, the dvr for cable is on but I don't read lips that well. I wanted to really watch to see what happened with Michael's belt in the comp.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wish we knew what the comp is right now.. Monte vs Taylor, Alyssa and Brittany.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, can you enable closed captioning?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Make sure the Mute feature is off… (I’m sure you already checked…)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not sure, but I really want my sound back. I have things recording but when they finish I will reboot the DVR, though that probably isn't the problem.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Oh no Seamonkey, I hope you can figure it out.

I wish they were done so we know who won.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I did think it was maybe I hit mute but I tried doing that and it showed a muted speaker icon so I unmuted but it wasn't muted, as far as I know.. I hadn't watched tv since last night but doesn't mean I didn't hit something on the remote at aome point today.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The tv itself seems muted. Normally that sound is set down low because I use the external speakers. It isn't that the cable or DVR stopped recording audio because a recorded show I was halfway through last night now isn't giving me sound and it was fine last night. Oh in face I turned it off last night because one of those obnoxious test of the emergency broadcast system started and I just turned it off and went to bed.

And i only have one TV so it isn't a simple fix in that way.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Meanwhile our HG are playing for their lives.. for HOH and Michael and Terrance are in hotel rooms waiting to do press interviews before they are off to the jury house, where Terrance will go in ready to poison the jury against Michael and then Michael will arrive..

Risca76

05-12-2011

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Factoid: when Jordan won in 2009, Jeff was out 9th.
This season fact: Kyle was out 9th.
I’m just feeling “some kind of way” about this…
(Did I use that phrase properly? Lol)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Dang… we are all hoping you are able to watch and HEAR everything on your tv, Sea!
Maybe try googling it? If you can find the model number maybe there’s others who have experienced the same issue… I do that with my phone all the time. Being a Boomer isn’t easy…🫤

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, I said I would reboot.. so when the silent 11pm news got up to sports I started a reboot of the DVR. And when it finished I turned things on and the sound was SO LOUD.. I hope I got it down quickly enough. There is a new baby in the townhome I share walls with..

Not sure all is perfect but I have sound. That is why I always reboot before I totally panic.

But now.. as tempted as I am to watch the show, and be here when the HG come back and update the table, I need to try hard to get to bed pretty soon. Tomorrow I have our Alzheimer's conference from 9am-3:15am.. thankfully they kept a zoom option this year so I don't have to be up and out even earlier and drive through rush hour traffic and parking. But I do want to be at least semi alert.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m so happy you have sound!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Going on 3 hours….

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I just watched the video of Michael's belt and rope...they said breaking...but it almost looks like the rope detached from the belt. I can't see clearly. But you do see him quickly running back and yelling desperately to production..."What do I do?! What do I do???!!!"

Maybe he was upset that he possibly lost time trying to fix or reattach rope? And this underlying tension affected him during his eviction?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It would be too bad if a technical problem lost the season for him. ..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 1:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I hate when that happens on any show regardless if I'm rooting for them or not.

It was pointed out that Monty's buzzer did not go off when he pushed it. Meaning production would normally have stopped and they would have reset but because it was a live show somebody made the decision just to call it as is? I don't know but I'm sure it will come out later.

But really sad that any kind of snafu affected the outcome

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 1:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Wonder where spoiler girl is??

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 1:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they are doing that chicken egg comp.. this is a long comp..

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 2:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Going to be some wore out hamsters when feeds do come back.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 2:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe asleep..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 2:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes that's the first place I went...spoiler girl ..to see if she had any info. She may have gone to sleep early lol

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 2:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
They are back—Monte really happy in the shower so may have won. It was dark room, like escape room. Brittany said she was really close ‘again’.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 2:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Yes, Monte won, confirmed by Brit.