TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 5 - September 13: Archive through September 08, 2022 users admin

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Mama, I know she was 100% with Michael, she told us many times when she didn't have too. She has to figure out once she's sits alone and thinks about what he said, she will figure out that Turner and Monte took everything she said this week back to Michael.

Even though she always reported in with Michael, she should have told him everything she said. So they couldn't go and repeat her words.

I do hope she doesn't cry all week or whine about it, she has to realize why he said it,

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Exactly Bama! She needs to shake it off and play what is left of the game.

Who do we want to win HOH.

I want Taylor or Brittany.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Two strong guys dragging a weak girl to the end..I've seen this movie too many times

Beckster8000

08-30-2022

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beckster8000 a private message Print Post    
I gotta say I’m a little disappointed with the first hour of the show how Terrence an Monty we’re calling what Kyle said racist about thinking another cookout was being formed when Terrence proposes the exact same thing tonight with him Monty and Taylor and actually saying the words we could repeat from last year how is that not racist…. Double standard for sure

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Well how right Brittany was!! Michael shoulda dumped Turner.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Michael told Alyssa that Brittney lied to everyone about her job, what she does, etc. She said Michael really let loose about Brittney to her tonight.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Monte and Turner are taking Alyssa to final 3.

I hope Taylor wins hoh and puts them both up

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So I was just thinking. Production must have been pretty sure Terrence was going, because that VETO comp he could not even have started.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Beckerster, I thought the same thing when Terrance brought that up.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If they drag Alyssa to F2, I hope bitter Michael and all of Alyssa’s friends plus her 10-second ( X 6) no-mance boy all vote for Alyssa over those guys. It would be like when Paul took Josh and Josh won due to the jury hating Paul…

Flip1025

05-20-2011

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flip1025 a private message Print Post    
Since I don't have the live feeds I follow and appreciate this site. I was surprised at Turner's admission that he is bi-sexual since I have never seen any discussion of it here. I am wondering if that played a part in Michael's decision to not put him up last week. Is Turner really bi or was that just game play?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I heard Turner mention it early in the season when some HGs were discussing their various experiences with bullying and discrimination.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Yes, he admitted last night he was BI.

He must have told Michael he would never put up a LGBT person, so Michael said something to Turner before he put him up. I heard it as they were all coming back into the couch area.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I was surprised about Turner saying that, too.

I hope Taylor wins hoh. One of the guys has to go. I don't care which.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Beckster, you're spot on with that post about Terrance being a hypocrite.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Animals so hoh time

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Well Terrance fails once again. He always thinks he's controlling things. I guess he can't poison the jury against Michael now.

The girls really do need Michael to protect them. Oh well.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Will Turner get the credit for Michael’s eviction, or will Monte?

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I would fall out if Brittney won!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Cali, I would think Turner because he didn't have to put Michael up. At least that's how I'm seeing it.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I say Monte. He won the comp that Michael needed to win. He beat Michael

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
…or is it the women, since they were the majority of votes? It had been said whomever ousted Michael would be thought of highly by the jury. I can see everyone arguing as to why THEY should get the most credit!
Monte only had power over whether a nominee would be taken off the block. Turner could’ve put up Taylor and let Monte/Alyssa/Michael decide who goes to jury.
I did have to laugh when Turner was consoling Britt after feeds came back. He was telling her she was one of his “favorite people in the house…”. We all saw how much he was annoyed by her, esp this past week with her shenanigans!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think all 4 share credit for getting Michael out. Now I'd like to see Monte or Turner follow him to jury. Let that fear of the women teaming up come true.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
And Beckster, I totally agree about Terrance and trying to form the cookout now with Monte and Taylor. He was one of the ones most angry at the situation and now he's doing what Kyle was suspecting? I have no respect for that man.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Yes Brenda, let them follow each other out, then Michael can tell them, you should have kept me. LOL

Cali, I can see everyone but Brittney can say they helped with getting Michael out. Girls didn't have to vote that way, so let's give them a tad bit more of the credit.