TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 5 - September 13: Archive through September 07, 2022 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Up and ready to watch what happened last night. When I last left them around 9 they were still all making deals and throwing each other under the bus. I don't know which final is solid. If I had to guess I'd say Michael/Brit, Taylor/Brit, Turner/Alyssa, and I think Monte is with whoever looks like he can beat in the end. Monte is hard for me to figure out and is just hoping they all just go after each other.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
All the comic book covers:

https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-comics-season-24/?slide=b2330e75-3977-4f4d-b53e-e0686394878f#b2330e75-3977-4f4d-b53e-e0686394878f

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Wow...most of those comics don't fit. Kyle's is way off. Monte's is way off. Anyone see that New Balance commercial where they say, "impatience is a virtue"??? I think the same people did the comics.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I think most of them were pretty good but lost the point with some of them.

I thought Daniel's looked like he grew the poison and Nicole cooked it up and served it. I think the reference to Alyssa and the mall may have to do with her taking the money in the veto comp. Kyle's was right on point except for one detail. They did a great job with Jasmine's. I get the reference to cats for Michael, but the cat scan and lab coat gives the impression he is a Dr. which might make the hgs think he is not what he says he is. Indy is Brazilian and wax means to remove, makes sense to me. Joseph muscular guy into fitness, fought hard. Brit and Monte's made no sense to me. What can I say about the Terrance one? Let me start with he looks like a lovable Santa sent to the house to create enjoyment for all, which is the exact opposite. Maybe a couple of road signs pointing to "hoe on a stroll" and F'ing Arab" Ave, would have been more accurate. The rest left too early for anyone to really know them.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Terrance had Brittnay's comic close.

Brittany's "Britflea" .. he asks Taylor what do fleas do? And he answers "Fleas attach themselves to someone and get carried" .. and the loudspeaker says "Zing!"

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mama for the post about Taylor, I'm up getting ready to head to the Drs. and had to check in. I had to give up last night, I was so tired.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
EM, thanks so much for the post about the seeing if they could trust Turner. I missed that and now feel better about things. I was like what in the world has happen since I had it on. LOL

Turner is showing himself, he's gotten sloppy and it's going to bite him in the butt.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
OMG please don't make us listen and watch Terrance eat. We just watched an hour of him working out.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Codebear I see what you mean, but I don't see Brit as living off the host (Michael) they work together. She has sacrificed more than he has to keep him safe in this game. She is feeling the pressure of that right now.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Most times, we know what'll happen in the DE unless there's an unexpected HOH/POV result (there's one single target for everyone for the 2nd eviction)- this one feels like anything could really happen, and I don't think anyone is 100% safe because of all the possibilities.

Wildest scenario to me is Brittany winning HOH, Michael doesn't win POV, and Brittany backdoors him....and it could happen (I'm of the belief most of them left think that being the one to take him out could win them the game)

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
But he benefits Brit and Taylor, Wilson. The trust between those three are solid, imo. Winning is a great way to move forward but working behind the scenes and putting questions into the minds of others is also a skill that can get you forward. Making a move that dramatic so soon. Patience is a virtue, and this game is as much based on mental play as it is physical play.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I would to see Micheal gone… only way we can see the remaining people really play…

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I don't think the HG's have very much respect for Brittany's game. They all seemed to agree with the "Brittflea" comic characterization of her game (like a flea attached to a host or a remora that suctions on to a host fish). I am not sure why but no matter what Brittany does the HG's perception of her never gets better.

I firmly believe Brittany wants to win the game. She does not want to be nominated with Michael at the same time. That is what she was crying about last night. This is not just to "help" Michael. She knows that she will essentially be competing with Michael for the POV and if he wins it he will take himself off the block and she may get voted out.

Brittany has really outdone herself making F2, F3 and F4 deals all over the house and outing the girl's alliance to Turner for no reason whatsoever. Her insecurities, sad sack facial expressions and constant blabbing have irked everyone in the house. Maybe this will save her from eviction as she appears to be the perfect goat.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Taylor making breakfast. Conversation,

Taylor- If I am not eating anything but 5 eggs for breakfast that's not that many calories.

Alyssa- yea, that's not too much.

Turner- 8x5 is 40, so that's 400.

Alyssa- I am not as good at math as you are.

OMG hahahahaha

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Where did Turner go to school that The Salem Witch Trials were a big part of his history class????

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, Turner lives in Massachusetts, so I can see that being taught.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OHHHHH you are right Rosem. When he said it I thought hmmmmm.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Lazy boys and girls. Taylor stood and cooked you a restaurant worthy breakfast to order by the way, and now she is cleaning up as well. You guys wouldn't get away with that in my house. The cook does not do the cleanup.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
So many dodos in this house. Basic math, history and geography are a real challenge for many of these folks. This is just sad!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I had to laugh at the dodos, when we lived in Japan, we called the couple next door mama-san and papa-san. My brother's name is Doyle and they started calling him dodo-san. I haven't thought of that in years.

I hate Taylor had to help clean since she did all the cooking.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Under funding education and not making kids and take responsibility for their education is the ruination of this country. Pay teachers what they are worth and stop trying to make kids learn what they are not developmentally prepared for. They can't do algebra if they can't do basic math, and yet we have to teach them a bunch of crap they don't need. As a retired teacher I can say that from experience.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
It is sad to even go to Macdonald’s. If your total is 9.15 and you give them 10.25 they hand you back the .25 and .85 they can’t figure out to give you 1.10. And if the computer is not working they can’t even do any math. Sad.. and ask them a history question and the answers you get are just plain stupid… so sad for our country.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Fan, that has actually happen to us. My poor husband tried to explain it to them, they didn't get it. Sad.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I'm shocked that they have been letting them nap.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Bb really needs to shorten the season… just think this is with seven people.. when it gets down to four what you going to watch… oh I know the ants…. Lol. I can see a camera now watching the ants…,