TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 5 - September 13: Archive through September 06, 2022 users admin

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Just for entertainment purposes, I hope Alyssa wins next HOH and puts Michael and Brittany on the block. Michael gets voted out but of course Michael wins POV so then Taylor goes up with Brittany going out the door. That’s my dream week!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
That sound good main…hope the bb gods hear us..

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
What’s so annoying is how Terrance has ZERO self-awareness. I notice the 2 most annoying HGs, Terrance and Jasmine expect people to accept them as they are, they falsely claim their word is their bond. We SAW them change their mind/lie (for game purposes, so no big deal, but they refused to own it!). He thinks he’s playing such a great game, but he’s just been a placeholder, he was never in danger of being voted out. He always agrees with whomever he’s talking to. Even if he starts a convo and the other person has a different opinion, he ends up agreeing with them. He brags but never backs it up. I wish we got to see his failed attempt to sway the jury! Jasmine was already saying Michael should win, and Joseph surely won’t listen to what Terrance attempts to say…

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Why the animals? I just turned in feeds. What's going on?

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Just wondering the same thing. Maybe giving them food for the holiday? Wall yeller?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They did tell them they would get food delivered. But no idea why feeds have to be down. They usually just put it in the Storage Room

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Maybe music.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I hope they are getting something fun. They want to go enjoy outside so badly but it is so darn hot.

Also Terrance's words of wisdom to Brit about women in abusive relationships deserve it, it they stay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I heard it was a Labor Day Party for them.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Oh fun Dipo, I figured the might be getting a special meal.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I wonder what Indy thinks?

Spoilergirl said Joseph is a forgiving guy and not upset with Kyle but Jasmine is.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
Maybe it’s a generational thing that I always root for players who play strategically and win comps over those that are nasty, can’t win a thing, and hang onto others to get further. But many love those type of players, Any psychologists in here, or is that human nature?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Yayadeb, I think some people handle or tolerate certain personalities and some behaviors better than others. Some think a social game where people like you, or the "I am so weak I need someone to save me" a kind of strategy, and some think you have to win things. I personally find all of those things as playing well, if it works and you manage to stay in the game. Some accept that as a game, there are no boundaries, no matter how egregious they play it. Human nature is very unpredictable.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I totally agree Calimom. Self-awareness seems to be a problem for a lot of people. BB seems to attract them..

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
They are all hanging out in the bathroom lounge, except Terrance.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Except Terrance and Monte.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It always baffles me, why not hang in the living room instead of the bathroom!! Just gross to me they hang in there, and eat sometimes.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I thought I was the only one bothered by that Mama.

How was the heat today down in the South Bay? It got to 101 here which is very very rare for us.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
105, it was awful and a repeat for tomorrow.

Thank goodness I put AC in about 6 years ago.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
We got to 101, This kind of heat is so rare for us that AC never seemed cost effective. Usually, fans keep us cool enough. It is still 80 here, so hard to sleep.

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
Oh my gosh. Tonight I keep thinking Alyssa is Turner. The wet hair with bleached ends resembles his normal oily hair, the pale skin and baggy sweatshirt.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one being hypnotized by Monte and his rope and balls?

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 2:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Brit's on everyone's radar tonight. She's been talking too much and they are comparing notes. Monte/Turner want to take out Alyssa so the other girls can't take her further down the road and put the guys up instead. They think Brit/Taylor will keep her in next week and vote out whatever guy is against her. Monte is keeping Taylor busy in the backyard talking, by plan, while Turner tries to get Michael on board with dumping Alyssa first. Michael listens and seems to consider it but comes down on the side of getting Terrance out.

Michael pretending he agrees Brit is changing and he doesn't understand her game anymore. He's starting to think she may be sketchy. In truth, he knows what she's doing and why.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 2:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
They are playing ladderball in the backyard. Michael, Turner, Monte, and Taylor. I think they are wrapping up. Taylor takes her sheets inside.

Although, they may be grading up for Chinese checkers.

I'm having my morning tea. This group!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 3:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I guess they had a "cookout". They got pulled pork and fixins. Now they're having Leftovers. See what i did there.

I guess there goes calling it an early night.