TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 5 - September 13: Archive through September 05, 2022 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I thought Brittany said in her DR session that she was not going against Michael?

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Didn’t she talk to the guys about getting Michael out?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, but in the DR she said she was 100% loyal to Michael, that they were a duo from the start.

So, it depends on what you want to believe. I think she is just playing the game when talking to the guys? More likely to be telling the truth in the DR?

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
That's my take on it, Karuuna.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Brittany is starting to get on my nerves.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Brittany, from what I can tell, has suggested final twos with everyone that will be left after Thursday. Going around telling each of them that Michael will be impossible to beat and she will help get Michael out is not helpful to Michael's game regardless of what she tells the DR

ETA: Not saying she shouldn't be playing for herself just pointing out the hypocrisy of what she tells the DR compared to her actions

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, I'm sure she is hedging her bets. I don't think it would be helpful for her to tell the others that she was bonded to Michael either. It keeps them from also targeting her, so she can save Michael if need be?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Things like this are why I want Brittany gone in the double. I know she thinks all her talking and deals are helping her and Michael but I think just the opposite.

lindsay (with the lays)
@bbeviction_
·
3h
In case you missed it:
Brittany told Turner about the girls wanting to work together.
Turner told Monte.
They agreed they need to work with Michael.
Taylor is now their target for the DE #bb24

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Now listening to Taran and he is discussing Brittany. Taran said Brittany goes back and tells Michael what she is doing. Taran said it's her way of getting them to not target both her and Michael at the same time.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
BB showed what Britt's strategy is and that she's sticking with Michael. (Supposedly. She could be playing both sides of the fence and this dr where she claims loyalty to Michael may be for live feeders management).

But has BB shown us anything about his loyalty to Britt to the end? Or is there just crickets?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And I hope that what Britt said is true. I like to know what they are really thinking.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think that Brit does NOT want anything with the girls.

I think that Brit would like to see Taylor gone.

I think that Brit is loyal to Michael, BUT all her talking is not good for him.

I think that Brit over thinks EVERYTHING to her detriment.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I really like that Turner is thinking of teaming with Michael! This was one of my initial final 2 wishes. It's a "if you can't beat them, join them." I hope it sticks through this double eviction.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I'd like that final two also.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I could co-sign that final 2

What I like about what's going on currently is the unpredictability of final outcome which is unlike so many of the past seasons.

Kebob

09-16-2006

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
I agree Karuuna. I think Brittney’s excessive gaming is to cast confusion and doubt, and to prevent consensus on targeting Michael and her. It is annoying to us because we see all the convos, but the others are very open to her suggestions. It also makes it hard for us to know her true intentions because she appears sincere in each conversation.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
The irony is, according to Taran, Brittany has maybe helped Michael with her messiness, Michael has gone from #1 target to possibly not during the double on Thursday.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I just want the three of them to meet and talk. Turner and Monte are talking and talking and Michael is sleeping or changing his shirt. He's being so casual about it all. I'm more concerned than he is, lol.

Well, it's veto time.

I just want Terrance gone.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I sure hope Thursday Mimiaow!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back.

Taylor talking to Terrance in the back yard.

Here we go in the HOH with Turner and Monte...Finally

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They will not get Michael on board if they push for Alyssa to go instead of Terrence.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Why is anyone pushing for A instead of T?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I know everyone dislikes Terrence and wants him gone, but I really hope Alyssa goes.

She serves no purpose. She can't even game. And every time a good strategizing conversation is happening, she walks into the room and all game talk stops, and boring conversations happen.

At least Terrence talks game with others. They may not want to work with him, but at least he can give game perspectives.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And if I am Michael I am thinking OH NOW YOU WANT ME IN A GUYS ALLIANCE. Get out of my HOH room.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Grooch, that's why Terrance has to go. He has won one HOH (by default), and came close to winning OTEV. He's a bigger threat on the double eviction night than Alyssa is.