TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 30 - September 4: Archive through September 03, 2022 users admin

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Yay, Terrance is taking lots of hit on twitter and many black Americans are not liking Terrance at all. He is going to have some blow back, there is no doubt about it, and he should!

The show is giving him a really good edit, people are not seeing the person we get to see. Terrance is a horrible human being in my eyes! I understand why he's on his 3rd marriage. He's a creep!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
From your mouth to God's ear, Bama.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Mike and Brit cleaning out the fridge. They should be thinking about what is going to happen if they get rid of those two. The house will be taken over by mold.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I cannot understand WHY Terrance didn’t get roasted online for his comment about Joseph. He should be shown that clip and asked to please explain… and Joseph should be the one to ask him!!
It literally was not game-related, so…exactly WHAT WAS IT, not-so-sweet-T?!?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Once Joseph left, BB shoppers should have known to only buy HALF the amount of fruit… such a WASTE of food 😫

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
What a shame with so many people who can't afford food for them to have to toss away hundreds and hundreds of dollars' worth of food. $80. worth of Halibut alone. Bags of fresh fruit. Shameful waste. Maybe 8 packages of hot dogs and turkey bacon.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
+Yes, and that is on whoever is doing the shopping for them. Way too much waste.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Remember the days when they were given a dollar amount to spend? They had to decide what was most important, and that was back when there were always a FEW smokers and the cigs came out of the “food” budget!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Cali, is there a video of Terrance calling Joseph that name? I have seen it reported but not seen it myself.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Calimom that is when the Angels would throw toilet paper over the wall. LOL They were from here.

Alyssa is making a comment about playing emotionally. Why these guys all want to believe is that the women are the emotional players. What about guys like Daniel, Kyle and Terrance, seriously? I have not seen a woman behave so salty when getting put up.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Bama, I saw it. It was on the feeds. Joseph was pitching his plea to Terrance. T was laying on his cot under the tarp where he held his one on ones, and Joseph was sitting next to him. When Joe got up and walked away, Terrance made a comment that was hard to hear but I caught the Gist. He said " ***ING Arab," or something like that. Then he started to say something else and I heard "blank, blank, Ameri...." then the feeds went down. I don't remember what day it was but it was during Dyer Fest and after Kyle had outed the LOs. After that we didn't get to see much backyard at all.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Well I think we are over the drama for tonight. Tomorrow is another day. I think I'm going to watch some Netflix and go to bed early. Not as warm today so should sleep much better. Most of us here in NORCal don't have air-conditioning so when it gets past 85 the house heats up pretty fast.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Wow Monte and Terrence are going really low.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Terrance to Monte- The little friends that she (Taylor) do claim, they are manufactured. It's not no genuine bonds. Her friendships are you guys went through a pageant together. It aint no real friends and you dont know how to make friends

Terrance to Monte- The little bit of attention that you (Taylor) get here, you hold on to it for dear life cause you dont have no real genuine connection.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Earthmother, disgusting he would use that to attack Joseph.

I'm over Monte, I'm with Taylor's Mom, keep him away from Taylor.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Terrance is no one to judge who is a real friend to Taylor and Monte should be ashamed of even listening, but there is a jury vote at stake, right?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jury management is one thing, but if Monte votes out Terrance, will Terrance vote for him if he’s in F2?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Monte will smooth it over in his goodbye message. And I suspect Monte would get Terrance's vote over anyone who is left at this point.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all of your analyses, Earthmother. I trust your opinions.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, September 03, 2022 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Love ya, Juju

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, September 03, 2022 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Wow Mama, looks like I should have stayed for the Monte, Terrance convo. I guess I have to go listen now, as much as I hate listening to Terrance before i've finished my first cup of coffee.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 03, 2022 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I shut it off right after those comments EM. It was almost worse than the Daniel/Terrence talks.

I really think Monte is just salty that Taylor does not pay more attention to him.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, September 03, 2022 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Monte is doing jury and house management What he is doing is giving Terrance Fodder for the jury, while letting Terrance want to protect himself and Taylor. He wants Terrance to talk Turner and Alyssa to vote out anyone but Taylor. He is acting like Taylor is not liked and too naive to win. I do not like the tactic, but it's game.

Won't Terrance be surprised when they get out and find out how many people really like Michael, Brit, Turner, Monte and Taylor, and him NOT so much.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, September 03, 2022 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Well not as bad at least from Terrance, he didn't call Taylor a "Ho" this time. He didn't repeat his comments about Monte's Bro, Joseph. At least Terrance is smart enough to know who is nasty enough for him to make those shitty comments to, Daniel and Kyle comfortably.

I just wonder why all the Dyerfest down time. Seriously how much time do you have to cut feeds for a wall yeller. How many other horrible things were said, and production chose to cover it up?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 03, 2022 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
When you all are saying Terrance called Taylor a ho what I saw and heard was “she looks like a ho on a stroll” I think it was in reference to the way she was dressed and how she was flirting with the guys.. I just saying what I heard.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 03, 2022 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That is exactly what he said Fan. That is not OK to call her a ho in any context.

Who even thinks like that?