TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 30 - September 4: Archive through September 02, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well, that's finally over.

"Thanks for coming in..."

Hahaha!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, Michael is not doing what is best, but Terrance is delusional if he bel JJ Eve's even a fraction of what he says.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I wish BB had the balls to show this scene of Terrance speaking of his high morals, claim of playing a clean game—then cut to him saying ALL the derogatory things he said about fellow HGs!

Codebear

07-02-2011

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
The houseguest's ratings on Jokers with almost 800 votes are in this order from 1st to last.

Monte, Joseph, Turner, Taylor, Kyle, Michael, Alyssa, Terrance, Ameerah, Brittany

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I love how the outgoing HG is always threatening to influence the jury.

Every past HG talked about how they all have handlers in jury and are not permitted to discuss the game. They are very heavily supervised until the roundtable.

Of course, Michael, the superfan, is well aware of this.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
What was he saying about Taylor? Did anyone catch it?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Terrance interrupts Alyssa and Monte and says basically he's told Michael that if he goes to Jury he's going to blow up his game... sounds like a threat to me.

And Alyssa is the one on the block with him..

Oh .. and he also said that when he gets out of here .. he has to answer to his family (Yep he does) .. also I think he said he's through talking with the DR Counselor.. (Did anyone catch that?)

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I wonder what Terrence is more angry at, the idea of Kyle and what he said or the fact that it was not disclosed immediately. He seems to have lost sight of what the original discretion was. And is channeling his anger at Michael for exposing it as he did.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If he really felt this way why didn’t HE say something before?! Wouldn’t that make him guilty of doing exactly what he’s accusing Michael of— Keeping quiet for the sake of game, until it’s convenient for your own game… ugh… go back home, Terrance, your caveman vibes will not get you gigs in L.A.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Who does Terrance think he is. Why should he get a reprieve? Please vote his butt out. YOU had no power because you didn't win. Who cares, sore loser.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I hope they show that ridiculous reaction of Terrance on the tv show…

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
He thinks he's tough. Take that bully crap back to Chicago. There is a reason why he's on his third wife.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
His wife is supposedly moving them out here for his career, EM.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Poor Michael maybe production will save him by giving Sour Tea a gag for the week.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Turner is going to stick to Michael until veto is used or not used.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Michael just said it, we're not playing the game the way you want us to play Terrance.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
So Mr. Cranky Pants isn't eating dinner with the rest of them.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I am proud of Alyssa. She is handling this well and acting like an adult. She is interacting with everyone.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
They are all getting along in the kitchen. Playing music games, talking about singing artists. Alyssa making Reeses Pieces cookies. Taylor and Monte playing Chinese Checkers. Brit cooked dinner and she and Michael are cleaning out the fridge because they are getting a food delivery tomorrow I think.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
There really isn't any big alliances anymore. It's pretty much everyone for themselves.

Lots of final twos, a couple final threes, everyone out for Michael, blindside Britney, backdoor Turner.

Terrance I wish you would shut up and go to jury.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Monte will also suffer the wrath of grumpy nominee Terrance since they’ve been chummy this week, yet Monte is daring to fraternize with the “enemies?!”

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Enjoying the relaxed fun in the kitchen, I hope it’s a preview of what next week will look like!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Someone has to take the booze away from the camera guy..lol

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
I have a question for all the live feed viewers. What do you think the reason is for Terrance not getting any blow back online, outside of message boards. TMZ and other outlets were very verbal in reporting other issues coming up, but have been silent about Terrance’s comments. Those that only watch the TV show have absolutely no clue.
I’m seriously thinking this may be my last year watching BB. I’m a casual watcher anyway, and with all the streaming programs now, it is not the only game in town anymore during the summer. I have really lost interest, especially in their casting decisions.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I enjoy when their getting along and I'm really happy that Terrance is not happy. This has made my day!

I want to see Julie ask him this week, why did you call Taylor a Ho? Because I want to see him have to stop and think OH CRAP! I want him to sweat and know he's in the hot seat.

That moment will be for Taylor and her MOTHER!