TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 30 - September 4: Archive through September 01, 2022 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Practicing his speech. He is trying to be funny, but his comments to Micheal (yes Michael you are better at everything, so chill out) sounds very snarky.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
He was practicing his speech in the Love Shack Room, and when he mentions Alyssa the crying is heart wrenching until he decides to take a break from the drama and sings as he walks out of the room. Very odd behavior for someone who claims he has made a serious error in judgement.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
It sounds like another poor decision for Kyle to make his speech funny when it should be subdued and humble. This will just add to more negativity towards him. I hope he gets therapy in the jury house because he will need it.😟

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, that's snarky! It's up to him if he wants to go out looking like a stand up guy who feels bad, or a jerk.

Mama I actually liked his braids.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I just like that Turner beats to a different drummer. I was a middle school teacher for years and my favorite students were the non-conformists. I love kids who are confident enough to be themselves. Turner would have been a favorite of mine.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Right Bubbles, he should realize it's not a time to be funny. I can't believe he would even think this was a good idea.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Marameko a friend of mine has on son on the Pitt team. She's not into BB at the moment, lol.

Next week, as long as Terrance goes, I'll be at peace with who ever else goes.

If Alyssa also goes too, my final five can duke it out.

Oh I think it's a bad idea to joke, Kyle. Turner told you to make it good, not bad.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The problem is, Kyle is not funny… he’s not even funny when he’s just hanging out with people. He’s too self-conscious/awkward. He doesn’t have the confidence or dryness to be funny on purpose. He should just be himself— say nice things about Alyssa. He’s always nice and complimentary to her…

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I watched a couple of his tik tok videos and they are just so stupid. Something is wrong with him.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    

https://twitter.com/Plutoniandino/status/1565454383906754562

Turner’s braids.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
One more from same link.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
If Kyles mom was a helicopter mom she may have thought she was helping him, but in hindsight it did just the opposite. He possibly never had the tools or chances to mature and this is what happened. If that IS the case, I feel sorry for him on what he will experience on the outside of the BB world where he has still been somewhat protected.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
Oh my Rieann! I applaud anyone who beats to their own drummer but not sure about those braids... Maybe he's auditioning for a touring production of Pippi Longstocking

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
ha, ha. I was thinking willie nelson, but his hair is not long enough.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I was thinking Dorothy, (when her braids were shorter), or Wendy’s logo (fast food)

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Mimiaow , I am a WVU alumnus/ employee,, this will be fun ! I drive past Mountaineer field daily.
Pittsburgh is only 70 miles away.
Taping BB and will watch later tonight vs taping / watching at the same time.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
lol, I think Wendy might just be it! I love ma a Frosty

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Who did Turner's braids?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, before feeds cut, Taylor and Monte were whispering in the bathroom. She said that Britt was looking for him to talk to him. She said that Britt said there were some people in the house who at the beginning of the game wanted her out and are now trying to be best friends and others who were always her friends? Or something like that. Not sure which camp Monte falls into. But Taylor said that Britt just wanted to chat with him and get on the same page or something. I really didn't understand it. But Monte seemed fine with it. Said how the Leftovers were a cohesive group?

Anyway, this is the important part. They started talking about Michael. Taylor said she likes him, but she has 2 sticking points with him.

1. He won the veto twice and didn't use it on her either time.

2. That Michael thanked Kyle in the storage room for not using the veto that one time.

Monte said he didn't believe Kyle would make that up and he believes him.

And.... feeds cut!!!

So, it seems that Kyle is still starting trouble up on his way out the door.

Does anyone remember about the Kyle not using the veto? When was this?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Kyle didn’t use the veto when the Leftovers had all agreed he would use it, and Alyssa would be the renom.
Kyle had just had butterfly pool floatie sex with Alyssa the night before and just couldn’t follow through on his plan…

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
When he didn't use it on Indy maybe? I don't remember Michael saying that to him, but again we don't always hear everything.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Kyle didnt use the veto when Indy and Terrance were up. Not sure how that would be controversial as they were not in the leftovers.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Kyle didn't use the Veto on Indy because Alyssa would have gone up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, everyone.

So. Why would Michael thank him Then?

Makes me think that Michael wants to drag Alyssa to the end as a goat, and that post I read about him telling Monte to get rid of Joseph instead of Alyssa might have some truth to it.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Or… Kyle is lying—again