TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 30 - September 4: Archive through September 01, 2022 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Poor Turner...Terrance, Kyle and Alyssa up in HOH to talk to him.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
EM - Monte is up there too - on the HOH bed - now, animals.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
What bugs me about all this is, Terrance will probably end up staying much longer than he should.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
OMG you are right Rabernet, duh. I have fried brain today. I am going to take a nap, so I can watch the scramble tonight.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I totally hope she isn't pregnant. When I read the comment that she had said something about not wanting babies with Kyle, I posted maybe she already is having one. And this is when I read that they had sex once, now to find out it was 4 times or so....even more scarier. Kyle's mom would need to set up the basement nursery 👶

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Poor Turner...Terrance, Kyle and Alyssa up in HOH to talk to him

About what? Keeping him?

Turner doesn't have a vote. Could there be a tied vote?

I knew when Taylor told Kyle that someone was pushing for him to stay, it was a mistake. Don't give him any hope.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Glad the clubhouse is still up and running. Just hope this doesn’t mean it goes down for the hoh comp…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Each season the first few HoHs get what they what because, for some reason, it is expected that the HoH deserves to have their nominations “respected.” I guess as long as you’re not a nominee it’s easy to go along and vote the way the HoH wants. It is required to “vote with the house,” which means voting is expected to be unanimous. I’ve NEVER understood this irrational rationale, but it happens yearly…. That is why the HoH is still considered “powerful,” even after veto is played and even during a vote which cannot result in a tie—HGs believe the HoH can request others to vote a certain way and their wish will be fulfilled. It’s why I’ve always loved the occasional rogue vote! HoH should only expect to be in control of who is nominated, and any replacement noms, if needed.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Fan, I'm still with the Turner and Monte favorites for me and not on the Michael-Brit- Taylor popular vote like most on here. Have you changed your mind on your favorites?

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Big questions tonight will be if Alyssa and Terrance vote with the house (stinky if they do) or stay loyal to Kyle and secondly how Monte will vote since he knows he is #4 at best with Michaels group but he may just want Kyle out at this point anyway.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Each season the first few HoHs get what they what because, for some reason, it is expected that the HoH deserves to have their nominations “respected.” I guess as long as you’re not a nominee it’s easy to go along and vote the way the HoH wants. It is required to “vote with the house,” which means voting is expected to be unanimous. I’ve NEVER understood this irrational rationale, but it happens yearly….

Oddly enough, this doesn't happen on BB Canada (which has a similar format and rules). I'm not sure why the attitude is different but the Canadian houseguests are often determined to NOT do what the HOH wants. They just vote however they want to vote. It makes for a really fun game and viewing experience.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I would prefer that Jimmer.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I believe MONTE will vote to send Kyle out.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Zingbot tonight according to spoiler girl.

I haven't read back. Sorry if this was already posted.

Kyle is bye bye bye

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I feel sorta disconnected today as BB is on the back burner due to a big football game on my mind, WVU vs Pitt on ESPN.
Glad to know that Kyle might still be leaving.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl says HOH is Zingbot! So if it's true we wont get results on the show

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Turner and Terrance are the best of the lot that is left. My subscription expired today so will not be getting to see the feeds. But past few days all that has been on there is mike or Taylor…..so want miss much… will check in it here to see if I was wrong on how the game goes but I doubt it. Happy watching to yall

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
We should trade TV sets, Fan3. No matter which cam I switched to the past 2 days, all I got was Terrance. He’s awful to listen to! He’s just a “yes” man to whomever he’s speaking with. Then he gripes to the next person about the one he had just been talking/agreeing with. He’s lazy, arrogant, grumpy, and quite jealous of these young men.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah Terrance is one of the worst examples of an "older" player to come along in a while.

I still like Turner though! :-)

Two completely different personalities, IMO.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Monte will definitely vote out Kyle tonight. It has to do with his brother.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Kyle wanting to make his exit speech funny. NOT a good idea in my book. I wonder how much Alyssa prepped him for this?

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I also believe Monte will vote out Kyle, I can't see him voting Taylor out after this week.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
OH wow, not a good idea to be snarky either, Kyle.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
What did he say Earthmother?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am not on board with Turner's braids.