TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 30 - September 4: Archive through August 31, 2022 users admin

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Agree 100% Earthmother!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I agree, EM. It all needed to come out sooner than later. A game move, yes. The truth, yes.

My final 2 would be Michael and Monte. I think it would be a great showdown. I would love it if either of them wins.

Right now, Turner is trying to help Kyle think of something good to say tomorrow about the whole thing for his speech. Kyle is nervous about it. Turner says it's the last thing he's going to say to the tv audience so he needs to make it good.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea yes...I started laughing...looks like Jasmine is now dancing on a foot she was "still learning to walk again on" a few days ago. Did you see the photos? There was a cringe worthy one with her and Joseph. It was like she was trying to be all sexy with him...blah You are all right though...he didn't look very happy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, Instagram had an earlier series that I just saw.. Joseph does not look happy in any of the pictures.

Surely they could post something more meaningful..

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Monte and Terrance had a better chance of winning the game before Michael put Kyle on the block. Oh the irony.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Michael may have had a better chance too... because Monte is going to try and get him out?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Did the site go down a few minutes ago? I lost all connection to the Clubhouse but everything else was working.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I did too, Earthmother... thought maybe it was the move. But they said it may go down, may not, may go down for up to 10 hours, but may not. So who knows? LOL

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kar thought I was losing my mind. hahaha

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Earthmother, just a gentle reminder of how you viewed Kyle's concerns about a new Cookout when he first expressed them on August 5th.

quote:

Kar I think some just look for problems when they do not really exist. He [Kyle] did not say anything that was remotely racist. WE all connect with those we have the most in common with. Are women sexist because they want a woman to win? Of course not, anymore than men are wrong for wanting their Bros to win. This is a very diverse group and I don't see race as a factor for any of them.

Of course, it is fine or even admirable to change ones opinion once further information becomes available. I'm just gently suggesting that this issue may not be as clear as one would think.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Ok, it's cute them sitting in front of the stove.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Yes Jimmer I had been reading the online comments and checked. I agree just like Mike did at first it didn't seem to be racist. I heard Michael tell him told to not say those things and he seemed to agree. As time went on and I listened to him during Leftover meetings it became clear he did have an agenda. At the time I still didn't want to jump to a conclusion. I realized he was fulfilling his dream when he threw Joseph under the bus and seemed to be fine with the Terrance comments about Joe the way he did. His request to Turner to put Taylor up and if Michael wins the veto to take Brit down that Monte should go up. It all started to come together to me. I did not like Kyle as soon as he refused to put Alyssa up. But when I heard the conversation with Mike and Brit and found out that Production told him not to say that and then Brit had to tell him. It was apparent to me that it was more than I originally thought. Yes, when we know more we do change our minds. I will stand with the fact that KKKKyle was over the top and still do. It does not help to call those names, it is counter productive.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
Lordy, hope I never get a 'gentle reminder'

Newagechick95

08-21-2022

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Newagechick95 a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see Michael talking to the camera Friday night. I think it was right after the veto. He was very angry and said he basically was going to destroy Kyle’s game. I don’t remember the exact words but it was pretty much revenge. If I can’t win then you can’t either. He was very angry.
This is why I feel the way I do. He straight up did it because he was mad at Kyle. It was not because he truly cared about what Kyle said. I’m not disputing that Kyle was wrong.
But Michael was hell bent on revenge and he got it
I don’t respect his game. He could have told Taylor, Monte and Jasmine last week He waited until Kyle was no longer useful to him. He needs to own it.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I would never just take someone's word that someone is doing or trying to do something ugly. But Kyle has now admitted to it. I also worry about Terrance and Kyle's xenophobia. He has made off the cuff comments about people who don't speak English, and I have to now wonder if that is why he was okay with getting rid of Indy. Their behavior is now suspect to me. None of that is game play. I get the gender thing though I don't like boys vs girls, but I don't always see it as mean or ugly. To be honest if I had to stay in a house with only a few people, I would want it to be someone I have things in common with. If the comments about the other sex are mean and hurtful then I find it unhealthy and sexist. It's how it's presented that matters to me.

Newagechick95

08-21-2022

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Newagechick95 a private message Print Post    
Michael admitted it to the camera.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Hahaha, Lucas. I mind I am a firm believer that when we know better, we do better. Maya Angelou was one of my favorites. Kyle should have taken the advice and he wouldn't be in his position.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
I don't think anyone is arguing that Michael did it for game purposes and to bring Kyle down and get him out. Some seem to disagree whether this is a good game move given the subject matter and timing. I'm all for using what you got when you need to, especially in the BB house

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL Lucas. I appreciate that, Earthmother. :-)

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Hahaha, I love the cookie judging. Very funny.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
They are doing a cookie competition. In case you're wanting some fun.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Agree Lucas!

Yes, this whole contest is really cute. Speaking of food, after losing 50 pounds and not being able to eat or keep down food for the last 4 months. I was able to eat and keep some food down today. I'm so excited!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Is Kyle sleeping or in the DR?

Risca76

05-12-2011

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
This cookie contest is over the top. I think they all used the same dough, just different candy embellishments.

This is VERY SERIOUS.

All participating except Kyle and Taylor(Taylor might be there, just not eating cookies).

Newagechick95

08-21-2022

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Newagechick95 a private message Print Post    
Yes Lucas, that’s what I have a problem with. I don’t respect using something so serious as a game move. I cried watching Monte cry. He was so hurt. And what really bothers me is that Michael is hiding his true motive under the guise of I thought you should know….He used something so sensitive to further advance his game.