TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 30 - September 4: Archive through August 31, 2022 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
She has very low self-esteem. I recognize it unfortunately.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am disgusted as well. And I agree she is just as toxic as he is. He had me for a brief time yesterday, I felt kinda sorry for him, but not after what I have read this morning. and her, I just have no words.

THEY ARE ON NATIONAL TV for goodness sake

I had only know about the float time till I read this.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Kyle counts with Alyssa how many times they had sex - twice in the bubble room and twice in the have not room - so 4.

80 seconds?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I can’t not understand why people are upset that they had sex….

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
It's on national tv and they don't care? I guess I don't care if they don't, but it squicks me out. I'm not their mommies, but if I was, they would be getting an ear ful.

I imagine Kyle's Mom is really not happy.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, just circling back around. You seem to think that Michael should have immediately told the house about Kyle's comments.

Several of us, having been in similar situations, have told you why we don't do that in every day circumstances...let alone the bizarre conditions of the house. We try to give people the benefit of the doubt... it's called grace.

I think it was kind of Michael not to say anything at first. After he did that, the DR talked to Kyle as well. It would seem that Michael may well have thought it was settled and he was over it.

But then Kyle brought it up again to Brittany. I don't know when Brittany and Michael talked about that. So we really don't know the timing, do we?

And again, Brittany told him quite clearly she would not have anything to do with that.

But then Kyle started campaigning to get Monte or Taylor out. Yes, those are his alliance members. But yes, they are also two POC, and it would seem Kyle was up to his same theme. So that's when they outted him. And that makes perfect sense to me. Did it benefit Michael's game? Yes. But things can have two purposes.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Fan3, maybe because Alyssa broke up with him yesterday, and then apparently had sex with him last night?

Codebear

07-02-2011

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Last week Michael and Brittnay thought Terrance would evict Kyle. Michael said to Brittnay if Kyle returned, he had information he could use against Kyle. He didn't say what the information was, but we now know.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
It is not the sex; they are both consenting adults. I HATE SHOWMANCES..have I mentioned that before? NO what I am disgusted by is her deception. Either they both knew this whole break up and her distaste for him was a part of the game and acting a part, or she is just playing on his emotions, or they are both just plain toxic. Whatever it turns out to be people like that deserve each other and I hope no unsuspecting poor male or female in their future falls for any of it. This is ICKY in so many ways.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She even talked last night about being famous because of the sex.

🌟 (ROXY) 
@ButFirstRoxy
Kyle: Do you think people know we had S-E-X?
Alyssa: In his house or America?
Kyle: America
Alyssa: For sure!
Kyle: Oh noooo, I can't!
Alyssa: At least we can be famous!
Kyle: Famous for lasting shortest stamina of all time!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Interesting Codebear... that would mean that Brittany had not said anything to Michael about HER talk with Kyle about "Cookout 2.0"... so at that time he wasn't aware that Kyle was still stuck on his biased view of the HGs.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Generally speaking having sex on a reality tv show usually is gossiped about- because who really wants your loved ones privy to that.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kyle and his mother may ultimately use this as part of his shtick on TikTok. Just adds to his 30 year old living in mom's basement vibe.

Alyssa.. The word is infamous.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Codebear, I don't think either one wanted to out him. I think they hoped he would be out of the house and they could avoid the ugly truth as they had already told him not to say those things. But as time goes on they realize his plan was actually coming to fruition and outed him. Again, not their fault, and in fairness they had their own reputation to protect. Michael is quite aware of what live feeders hear, and probably was certain it was already out there, and it was. Like Karuuna said "yes it did benefit Mike and Brit's game, but not in the way I'm sure they wanted.

Michael is an attorney and evidence is a big factor in his decisions. He knows "he said, she said", is not compelling evidence, and would never stand up in court, and would probably back fire on them. It also won't stand up in the court of public opinion without proof. The public has the proof and as soon as this game is over so will the jury. To say he should have said something as soon as it happened, is unfair. Just like a woman who stays in a toxic relationship because without physical proof of abuse who would believe her? That's why they stay in the mess, fear of reprisal from their peers. Kyle should have taken Mike's advice and shut the hell up. He dug his own hole. In the end Mike and Brit will be praised for their honesty game or not.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Interesting in that Michael saw it purely as gameplay.

Either this was a big deal or it wasn’t a big deal. If it was a big deal, then Michael should have spoken out immediately. If it wasn’t a big deal, then it wasn’t a big deal. It can’t be both.

Yes I know speaking out against racism can be uncomfortable and it may cost you something but everyone who cares should do it.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
I'm sure Brittany and Michael had discussions about everything Kyle had said to each of them. They revealed everything about each other except for Michael not saying he was a lawyer. She told Michael about her true profession.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Here's where I'm confused a bit.

Last week Michael and Brittnay thought Terrance would evict Kyle. Michael said to Brittnay if Kyle returned, he had information he could use against Kyle. He didn't say what the information was, but we now know.

I thought everyone said that Michael told Terrance to get out Joseph - do we know that for a fact, or is it just a rumor? Because if he told Terrance to do it, why wouldn't he expect to see Kyle?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I am on the same page as monte and Terrance,Turner. If this was so important to Micheal why did he hold onto that info for so long? I don’t think it really bothered Micheal other than the optics.. so in the future if a group of white people form an alliance or try to without a minority in it they will be racist??

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
NO one told Terrance to get Joseph out, except Kyle. Terrance: "f'ing Arab, something, something (inaudible) Ameri..."FEEDS CUT, right after Joseph walks away from their conversation. That was a lie Terrance told them so they would use it against Joe when they went back in the house. Terrance is trying to protect Kyle because Kyle knows what T called Joe, what is going to stop him from ratting out Terrance? When you lay down with dirty dogs your get fleas.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
If Michael wanted the truth out about Kyle, he could have said something before the Veto was played. After the Veto, he let the truth out which would help save Taylor since he intended to use it on Brittnay.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The LOs inside were hoping Alyssa went home.

I'm sure Brittany and Michael had discussions about everything Kyle had said to each of them.

You just said that he told Brittany last week he had info to use against Kyle, but not what it was. Brittany would have had that same info, so apparently they hadn't already talked about it, or he would have known that Brittany already knew it. :-)

However, they were both hoping that Alyssa went home, so not sure I understand why they had that convo anyway.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Either this was a big deal or it wasn’t a big deal. If it was a big deal, then Michael should have spoken out immediately.

I fail to understand why you are discounting the notion of grace, and/or second chances. I see no reason for Michael or Brittany to have said something at the time IF they thought they had corrected him. I would do the same in real life. I'm not much for public shaming, unless it happens in public. But if someone says something to me privately, and I tell them why I think that's wrong, I don't go around telling other people immediately. I give them a chance to correct themselves and reflect on it.

Are you saying that if someone said something to you privately, and you told them why you thought it was wrong, your very next step would be to put them on blast? Really?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
If Michael wanted the truth out about Kyle, he could have said something before the Veto was played.

Or maybe he was hoping to not have to put Kyle on blast. But when he saw the alternative, after having won veto, was that two POC would be on the block, that changed his perspective.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
OMG, KYLE is the one who said it. Yes Michael may have used that to his advantage, and it does feel icky, but hey: KYLE’s words. NOT Michael’s.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
What would the difference have been Codebear? He wanted to be sure Kyle went up and out before he could do any more damage. It makes perfect sense to me. He didn't trust those people for a second, they had all figured the outside was lying before he said anything. He had to talk to Brit and when they both admitted to their conversations with Kyle and they thought their warning was heeded, they realized the truth had to come out. This is not rocket science this is how to protect yourself, not only your game, but your reputation, outside in the real world.