TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 30 - September 4: Archive through August 30, 2022 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
He did take action. He told Kyle it was wrong and Kyle kept going there. Kyle created this. Michael benefitted from it.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
You can see the different conversations they had with Kyle. Because Kyle wouldn't let the idea go.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Kyle up in HOH still talking about everything to Turner. I don't know what he thinks Turner can do for him. Alyssa is not going to keep him if she has a single brain cell. I hope Monte is just trying to process all of this.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The only documented conversation I’ve seen was Michael and Brittany rather gently suggesting to Kyle that it would look bad if the house split that way and Kyle agreed with them. Nothing more.

Either it wasn’t a big deal or it was a big deal. It only seemed to become a big deal and taken to another level when Michael’s game was in jeopardy.

Anyway I understand we see things differently. Like I said before, I’d really like to see Taylor or Monte win at this point.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
No Taylor they will sweep most of yesterday and today under the carpet. They will show Pastor Terrance talking to Kyle while he weeps, and maybe the break up. Other than that I doubt we will see or hear anything else about it. Maybe the house meeting, but I doubt it. I'm surprised we are actually getting to hear this. At least now we know what the blow up entailed. All I heard was Terrane apologizing to Turner.

For those without feeds, she said, Terrance and Monte were yelling at Kyle because he was denying everything. They refused to talk to him until he took responsibility for what he was up to. Then Kyle went downstairs and went off on Brit. That was why she was crying when they came back from the movie.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
As I mentioned in another thread, I’m very curious to see how BB handles this on the TV show.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Agree Lucas.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that, Earth. I missed quite a bit.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Great post, Lucas.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I have to say that I agree with most of you. I will be interested to see what BB decides to air about this. Looking forward to the HOH after a Kyle exit.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
It is so funny because when Turner was talking to Kyle, Turner was looking like, someone help me. So, he told Kyle Alyssa wanted to talk to him, and he wanted to take a shower. I thought Turner is trying to get rid of him. Then just now Alyssa told Brit that Turner lied to Kyle to get rid of him, so he could be alone in the HOH.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That’s what that was! I saw Alyssa tell Kyle something.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I just text my tv only friend the basic facts. Michael won veto, saved Brittany, Turner nominated Kyle, Kyle most likely leaving. She just text back that she’s not sure how she feels. Bet she’ll have a opinion Thursday.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Kyle telling Monte that he was going to use the veto so they could put Alyssa up, and Michael talked him out of it. Kyle is lying through his teeth. OMG he hasn't learned a darn thing. They better not fall for his BS. He is trashing Michael and demonizing him and Brit.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Not sure what it will be.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Kyle’s ability to lie so easily is scary.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Kyle continues to show us who he is. He's horrible and hasn't learn anything the last couple of days.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I hope Monte doesn't fall for Kyle's BS!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
The fact that he is lying is one problem the other thing is that he is going after the people who outed his plan, which he has admitted to. What does any of that have to do with what Kyle did? How does Michael, even if it were true, not wanting him to use the veto negate anything Kyle did? I am confused how this boy's mind works.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I can’t get a good read on Monte here. Is he thinking of keeping Kyle as Michael made himself a bigger target?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Wait no! I’m confused. I’ll shut up now.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I don't think there is any way Monte is going to keep him. Monte is worried about what his family would think if he did. }

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
He's scrambling and he's going to lie and do whatever it takes to get to stay in the game. He thinks it's all blown over and Monte isn't helping things right now. Don't make excuses for him.

I will be sick if Taylor goes this week.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Rieann I think Monte is trying to placate Kyle for a couple of days, but the game is still in play and Kyle will be a vote. Monty doing jury management. I am so evil, but Karma would be for Kyle to have to vote Taylor/Monte.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Turner is a fish out of water. I'm not sure if he can make it in that house without his besties. I don't think he really cares much for the ones who will still be in the house.