TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 30 - September 4: Archive through August 30, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Monte is another beautiful human.

Kyle asking each of them if they have any advice for him is therapist talk. I am not saying it is bad, but it came from the therapist.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I understand Christiii and you are more than likely right. I just hope the scrutiny will bring him to the realization that he at least learns that all white people don't think the way he does. As a teacher I always believe that education can open your eyes. I have seen the most hard core gang members come around when educated. We worked together and grew a bond, between them and the community. It is just too hard while they are still playing a game, where there is no trust.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Any advice on how I can....move forward? I know he means STAY. He keeps saying he has so little time to learn..Sure Jan, because there arent any poc in jury or the outside world

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I have so much more love and respect for Monte and Taylor with their grace and forgiveness than I already did.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Kyle’s behavior and decisions were the worst (from what little WE got to see!) when they were outside. To hear him tell Alyssa it was “the best week” made me reel back.
During that week he had no privacy with his “girlfriend,” Alyssa.
He sold out his alliance within minutes of being outdoors. He was giddy while plotting lies/stories to tell. He treated Joseph like crap, and didn’t say/do anything about the HORRIFIC words Terrance said about Joseph. “Best week” eh? *sighing/shaking my head…*

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I agree Earth, but he mentioned it multiple times to different people.
Kyle, ya Got Got..dont let the door hit you.
Yes this!! When Kyle said that Dyre fest was his best week in the house?
Lol okay I see you Kyle

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Me too Rabernet, I already adored them both, but more so now.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree Jimmer.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Why would Michael be crying all day? He just saved his alliance.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
OH don't get me wrong, I don't even think he should have a chance to go to jury or to vote. He blew it and deserves to pay for it without a doubt.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Michael doesn't have to cry he did nothing wrong and he is not a person of color. He repeated something in the throws of a game. Kyle obviously wasn't afraid it would be repeated, because let's face it,he didn't think he was wrong and assumed Mike and Brit were racist too.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
The blanket over the head in the have not room ..

No... just .. no...

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Dont you mean the Have Naughty room? Those days are over Pal lol, as he looks at the floatie longingly

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Turner is up to bat...

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Kyle is going to see Turner in the HOH.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
So now Kyle is a racist?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Why do they not want us to hear what Kyle is saying?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Well Main he admitted to them that his comments were racially based...and it wasnt just once.
Npow started crying to Turner and thanked him for his kindness, and said he is the best person in this game.
Hold up now, he said to Terrence AND Monte..so far

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I am not good at time frames. Didn't he make the comments to Michael and Brit before Taylor was HOH? He just told Turner that he started to question things when Taylor wouldn't put up Jazmine.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
He who is without sin cast the first stone.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So Kyle was exposed to diversity when he was young.. but then once he got to Utah he lived a sheltered life? ...All I can think of is - those around him helped mold his thoughts. AND THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE.. he could have been the change in his world.. .do I think he will be the change once he goes home? .. I am not sure... He needs to get home and decide to move out and explore the world away from influences leaning that direction.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I have a very hard time forgiving Kyle, but I'm trying. If Taylor and Monte can - then I can try as well. Forgive, but not forget.

I believe I come from a unique perspective in that my 26 year relationship is a bi-racial one myself. Though we decided not to marry, I still consider myself a step-mom to two fabulous bi-racial men - one of whom I have a connection with through adoption (I'm adopted - his youngest son grew up in Finland from the age of 3 and didn't meet his dad until in his 20's). I had the pleasure and honor on his first visit to the States to have several moments alone with him to answer his questions about his Dad and to tell him I got where he was coming from not knowing his Dad and wondering if his Dad thought of him, if his family here thought of him. I was able to tell him that he along with his half brother are so loved - that no one ever forgot him (they were estranged because his mom cut off all contact until he was 18).

We never talk negatively about his mom, she did a fabulous job raising an amazing young man - in fact on a subsequent visit, she came to the States with him, and I asked my BF to invite her over to dinner - I did that for his son - I don't ever want him to feel he has to pick sides - because the only side to pick is HIM. All three of us (his mom, his dad and me) love and adore him.

Where was a I going with this? I think my point is I feel even more personally triggered by this situation because I fiercely love the POC's in my life and while I can never fully understand their life experiences, I can feel the mama bear in me rise up when people make judgements without knowing them, only because of their melanin.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Lol Turner letting Kyle know that he didnt appreciate him blowing up his game at the house meeting. I guess he called out everyone! Doubt he was crying when he did it

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I believe that as well, Need. My brain in on a roller coaster and I can't pinpoint how I really feel. Is he still playing the game or is he really remorseful? OMG I need valium. I want to believe one thing and then someone says something and I think "yes" and then my empathy takes over. I NEED SOME LOGIC..LOL

Lucas

07-01-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
We're posting in the TVClubhouse forum, stones be cast