TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 30 - September 4: Archive through August 30, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Just ridiculous!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Right now we have Kyle up in the Have Not room wrapped up in a blanket so all you really see is his feet . and it is giving me a "Frodo" vibe.. and Alyssa wrapped up in a blanket on her bed... while a really good conversation is going on with Terrance telling Monte about his (Terrance) conversation last night with Kyle.. from the little bits and pieces I've been able to get when I switch cameras... Terrance is leaving out some stuff... but I think Monte is able to see the holes.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I think Michael is practicing for a High/Low competition.. "4 people have not been a Have Not" .. Brittany / Taylor / Ameerah....

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I give up going to go fry some chicken LOL!!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Getting bits and pieces of Monte and Terrance conversation is making me love Monte even more. Terrance is saying the right things but his actions have proven to me that he is not a good person.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
I think you're right Earthmother about they cutting away on some really important discussions. Makes me wonder what else Kyle or others might have said that they cut away from in order to protect them.

They really make it so much worse. Given what Kyle said that we DID see, makes me wonder if there is worse that we haven't... This is what all that cutting can lead to..

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Exactly. We have no idea what the conversations were like in Dyerfest. We saw very little, and we know Terrance made at least one xenophobic statement and one sexist statement so what else was said, by who to who? Inside was pretty much an open book.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Monte is a really good hearted man. I have not forgotten how he was about Taylor the first week, but he has apologized, and I do think he was taken off guard by the DR trying to push her on him. He is just a good guy.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I really like Monte. He seems very level headed. I wouldn't mind him winning at this point. I still hold out hope for Michael, but everyone is gunning for him. He for sure knows that.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I really like Monte a lot too. He's the type of person I would love to just chill out with and have thoughtful conversations with on a variety of subjects.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I do think he was taken off guard by the DR trying to push her on him.

Wait - what? When? Early in the game? Or more recently during Brocella?}

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Early in the game Rabernet, he even made a few comments about it. Within the first two weeks I think.

LOL autocorrect changed your name to Cabernet LOL

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Growing up in the South, Jacksonville, Fla we lived among the black community and have experienced that coded and overt racism, from many white people.

Using the excuse Kyle never experienced other cultures is a cop out for why people are racist. Many times it comes from religion, and fear as well. My dad was in the service, born and raised in Oakland, California. He was stationed in Jacksonville,Florida and never ever wanted us to grow up in that mean spirted way. My mom was from Georgia and moved to Jacksonville when she married my dad. Her best friend was black so her own family ostracized her. She couldn't wait to come to California and I thank God every day for that decision. We moved to Oakland and never looked back. I still have family there and they are just hateful racists, so NO "family first" here.

Someone needs to tell Alyssa that 'NO honey, Jacksonville is NOT the capitol of Florida, it's Tallahassee.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Earthmother are you still in Oakland? I am in San Jose, born in San Francisco.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
You are close by Mama. I am between San Leandro and Hayward. About 30 minutes from you on the 880.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just getting caught up, did they have messages overnight?

OMG, Earthmother, I just burst out laughing about the capital of Florida. That girl has been seriously deprived of a good education.

Anyway, back to my question. I turned on the feeds, one of the rare times and Michael said something that made me think they might have had messages thru the night that would be used in the HOH.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
After the capital of Florida one, she then asked if Maryland was close to California where they were.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Mamapors - I thought she also said she thought it was close to Arizona, but I was in the kitchen and just listening, so may have heard wrong.

And then Michael said that Washington, DC was part of Maryland - no, it's not - but many people who commute to DC live in Maryland - he at least had it geographically correct.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is amazing to me that Alyssa, age 24 does not know the capital of the state she lives in.

Meanwhile, also in Florida, my soon to be CONGRESSMAN will be Maxwell Frost, age 25. (so proud!)

I can't wrap my head around how different these two young people are. I want to know WHY!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I heard that Mama..lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle and Alyssa having a heart-to-heart in the Jetsons BR.

I think this is the break up conversation. She is kinda teary and sniffly.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Britt/Turner talking about buying homes, interest rates, appraisals, etc. Brittany mentioned she’s 32… WOW… I immediately thought what an odd thing to realize she and Kyle are a mere TWO years apart…

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Luv ya lots!

Alyssa literally said this. I am cracking up.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yep this is the break-up.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle says nothing, so Alyssa starts crying.