TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 27 - August 29: Archive through August 29, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Chippy, Kyle had no knowledge of Terrance’s comment about the Cookout. T said it to Monte who didn’t accept the offer. Look up thread at Karuuna’s concise list of reasons/proof there WASN’T a 2.0 going down.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Should there never be a situation in BB where black people team up like white people do? Or is that something that needs to be immediately destroyed? And even if it's not happening, and people believe that it is, then it's ok to target them for something that is not happening?

Chippy

08-16-2007

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Again the success of the cookout was based on stealth gameplay and fake alliances. Kyle explained his reasons at the time and whether anyone finds them legit or not doesn’t really matter. They were legit to him. Michael didn’t try to address his concerns at the time only agreed with Kyle himself on the optics of it. Now suddenly Kyle just kept pushing it and recruiting white people. What? News to me and I’ve been on this board daily and listen to rhap when I can. It’s piling on and I believe ALL considered in Michael’s calculations.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Rosem. Is it okay for blacks to target white people cause they’re white or anyone not to target anyone based on color? Seems ok for some and life changing for others. And not in a good way.

Newagechick95

08-21-2022

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Newagechick95 a private message Print Post    
Have we talked about how Michael and Brittany left Terrance out of that conversation? Like he wasn’t worthy enough? Or because he wasn’t in their alliance that it didn’t matter if he was black too?
I’d be pissed if I was Terrance and left out of that conversation. It just shows you that it was about revenge and game for Michael and Brittany.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
People always looking for common ground to align with one another no matter how stupid the common ground… girls girls come to mind. I guess whatever flutters yer putter.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, it's not okay, but it is done all the time!

It just seems that before last year's Cookout alliance, white alliances dominated every single season. And of course for them to dominate and succeed, they have to target minorities. We've seen it over and over and over again.

So now that for ONE season, a group of black people decided that they wanted to dominate and succeed, now some people are losing their minds over it, and being immediately suspicious, even without evidence.

Kinda like in real life.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
All 4 feeds on a pool game. I am bored!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
So I'm thinking the larger alliance next week is Turner, Monte, Alyssa and Terrence.
Brit or Taylor must win hoh to keep that side safe...not good odds

Chippy

08-16-2007

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Since I have zero influence on the HGs chosen from season one to the present one, I’ll not take any responsibility for the lack of diversity. We’ve been calling it out for YEARS. I was most pleased with last season’s group but not a fan at all of the CO alliance. It ruined the game for me as a viewer. I watched my favorites throw away their game in the name of a mission that wasn’t necessary at all in the game. It was so refreshing at first- a diverse group of schemers who didn’t see color… until your color got you evicted… nothing but your color. Not my cup of tea in a game I’ve watched for decades. But here we are and now game moves can be automatically labeled racist (or not) with really little to no evidence like turner nominating two POC not being a good look. Doesn’t make sense in a game for a lot of money.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Hopefully Michael wins Hoh next week.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Oh that's right! Michael too! Forgot he won veto not hoh..duh!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
For what it's worth, this would not have been possible if KYLE had not tried to plan it. I am personally tired of this whole conversation. FACTS: KYLE came up with the plan. Michael and Brit told him not to continue, but he did. KYLE created and tried to institute something that NO ethical person would entertain. So blaming Michael and Brit or anyone else holds no water with me. Accepting responsibility does not include "but Michael did this"...KYLE has NO one to blame but Kyle. He should be smarter than that as a nearly 30 year old man. His Ignorance is not anyone else's fault.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Amen Earthmother!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Monte filling Taylor in on Terrence wanting to save Kyle.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Both know they cannot trust Terrence.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
EM, well said, thank you.

I really hope that Kyle learns from this, and I don't want him cancelled. People can be redeemed, but they have to find out where they went wrong first.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Monte and Taylor talking about Terrance wanting to flip the vote and boot Taylor. Not a chance that Monte will trust Terrance.

Monte says Terrance also approached Brittany with his flip and vote out Taylor, keep Kyle scheme.

They will not put Turner up next week because he did the right thing, though Monte says putting up Taylor and Brittany was "egregious" per Monte.

However if Monte wins HOH he will probably target Michael. He is not playing for second place.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
EM.. I cosign that.

Tiernet

06-07-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tiernet a private message Print Post    
Amen, I was just about to post a seething note because I am absolutely frustrated at all this race baiting.

With where the game is right now there is only so many options available.

Micheal using that as a tool in the game is REALLY low.

I am going to bail probably for a few weeks maybe the rest of this season.

I am not sure how the game can past this.

I would maybe say that last season bb jumped the shark. I do think what they have tried this season has shaken the game in a good way but as someone put, this is a microcosm of todays society which is in shambles.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Monte telling Turner about Terrence asking him and Brit to keep Kyle and vote out Taylor..hahahaha. All I heard was one of the said "what a blunder"..it just struck me funny.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Monte is setting it up for next week’s targets. If he or Alyssa win, nominate Michael/Terrance, at least one target will stay on the block. Monte surely wants to drag Alyssa to F2. He needs Turner as a strong ally…

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I personally want Terrance to win hoh again. He could shake all them up..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Monte.. Ever hear of baby boomers? There is a huge number of people 76 and under alive in that group today...

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I agree with you EM and Rosem...