TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 27 - August 29: Archive through August 29, 2022 users admin

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Sorry, comparing Kyles game play to Michael using racial allegations as game play is like comparing apples and sauerkraut.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
<<<Wow I’m not sorry I missed a lot of this. BB USA isn’t a lot of fun.>>>

Jimmer…🏆

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
For all we know, when BB had a chat with Michael and Kyle in the DR about what Kyle had been saying, they asked Michael not to make too much of a fuss as it was such a sensitive subject. Or to try to handle it discreetly.

Perhaps he abided by that for weeks, then saw it getting even worse with Turner appearing to follow Kyle's wishes, and decided he just had to bring it up.

And many of you have been saying the feeds went away when any discussion was started on this, so it's not like we know what Michael has said to whom.

So it seems like there is an odd rush to judge Michael without knowing the facts. Especially when we have seen a lot of what Kyle did, AND know that BB have been cutting feeds to cover up more.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If Kyle admitted/apologized for his racial comments, I’d say it’s no longer “allegations.” If he’s just saying sorry to end the discussion, then that’s on him. Sadly, we were blocked from seeing it, so we just have to rely on HGs convos about it, or leaks from people who claim to be in the know…

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
A good conversation between Brit and Terrence. Amazingly, Terrence is not using the f word as an adjective during this conversation.

Brit and Terrence clearing the air and saying it's a clean slate going forward.

I can hope this is an earnest conversation.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
If Kyle leaves this week then the only one I care does not win is Terrence. I want him out next because he is a nasty horrid person, no other reason. If he had been a nice guy I would have been team Terrence, but he blew that.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
The hypocrisy of Terrence is mindboggling. Telling Kyle he has to apologize to Joseph. WOW blind much Terrence. OMG I so hope Kyle tells the jury what and Joseph what Terrence said about him. Joseph deserves to know.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
How will Kyle explain his eviction to the jury? All of the current jury members are part of the group he suspected were forming the Cookout 2.0. It could be a very awkward entrance into the jury house. Knowing Kyle, he will put a spin on it hoping to delay the inevitable.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Where is Kyle?

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I’m sure it didn’t matter what Kyles intentions were. I assume Kyle apologized for everything because he knew once there was allegations of anything racial, it was was his only option to save himself from all that he will face in the social media world.
He knew what was coming after talking to Alyssa in the bedroom and finding out he was being labeled a racist.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
I don't recall Kyle being labeled a racist, in fact I saw Michael and Brit going out of their way not to go there. They said his words could be problematic, and were honest about what he did, and especially what he didn't say.

Kyle certainly ran to the DR fast, even before talking to Michael and Brit, he seemed to connect his words and conversation to racism faster than anyone.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Kyle also doesn’t know how much of what he has said has actually been seen on the feeds. I believe his apology was authentic because he knows he did say things that were racially motivated. You live, you learn(as long as you accept responsibility).

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Oh he’s been labeled a racist for sure.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thank you Lucas, for reminding us all of that.

Yes, Kyle was the only one who used the word "racist."

I still don't think Kyle was intentionally racist in his initial observation wondering if there was a new Cookout alliance. That said, he had no evidence of this. In fact, he had a lot of evidence to the contrary. And he seemed to feel sorry for himself being white.

While he may not have been *consciously* racist, he does show very biased and flawed thinking about people of color. And it's fair to call him out on that. And use it as game play, since Kyle himself used it as game play.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh he’s been labeled a racist for sure.

Can you please point out the conversation by BB houseguests that calls him a racist? I didn't see or hear that, so maybe I missed it?

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Um. the internet calls him KKKyle.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
Oh, the Internet, thanks for clarifying, yes KKKYle has been trending for weeks, after Kyle's initial comments and before Michael and Brit said a word

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Of course Kyle wasn’t intentionally racist. His thoughts were based on how the game was played last season. And in that season there wasn’t any calling out anyone for their racially charged intentions in the game.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
The only person who knows Kyle's intentions is Kyle, and given his maturity level, I'm guessing he may not even be aware himself. Sadly, a lot of racism isn't intentional, part of the reason it's so difficult to discuss.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
People see racism everywhere. I can’t understand why… like it came out math is racist. How can math be racist? I think this world is going crazy…. ( and yes I have been a victim of racism.)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
the internet calls him KKKyle.

I thought the post you were responding to was talking about how Michael and Britt talked about him to Turner and the others. :-)

People on the internet are crazy. I wouldn't take what they say to heart.

I would again emphasize what I said earlier. Kyle was worried about an all minority alliance, when the EVIDENCE showed that wasn't happening. The only time that showed at all was when Taylor said she wouldn't nom Jasmine. That was one person and one nomination. And then Kyle was worried because he was white.

To me, that means his ability to correctly evaluate the situation in the house was influenced by his inherent bias, a form of racism, which while not conscious, is still very damaging.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So Terrence very quickly made the rounds dropping this idea of keeping Kyle. He talked to Turner, Monte, Brittany.

Interesting.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
Racism, sexism, homophobia, ageism are everywhere, one need not look far, they are sadly systemic in so much of society and in turn, BB.

Glad Jasmine is in the jury house, this would wreak havoc on her Birthday month!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I have unfollowed more than 10 people on Twitter because of the KKKyle name calling.

I 100% do not condone what Kyle said, but I also 100% do not condone them using KKK to describe him. Makes me sick.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Those on the internet and Kyle himself are the only people I’ve heard/seen use the word “racist.” The clip I watched on this board of Kyle draped in the yellow blanket, being told by Alyssa about her convo with Michael/Britt….he immediately stated he would now be thought of as a racist, and he needed to go the DR, because if that was the case he was quitting the game. I found it odd he didn’t run to find Michael and/Britt and clear up the miscommunication… his first instinct was to run/escape/hide/quit.
They would have had to drag me out of there if that were me—-I would stay and discuss things until it was clear there was no racism whatsoever in my heart/mind/words…. Just my observation.