TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 27 - August 29: Archive through August 29, 2022 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I do agree with Monte and Terrence that Kyle will have to face the consequences but that he will hopefully learn the error of his ways. It doesn't sound like they are going to keep him though, unless something drastically changes. They are having a hard time because they are in a game. Apparently Kyle is up and has admitted his comments might have been rooted in racism and he is going to go into therapy. They want the best for Kyle which is admirable. Now if they only knew what a hypocrite Terrence is, my life would be complete.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
You are right Calimom! The Kyle thing blew up, the Terrence thing did not. That is the reality. I still wonder why??? I did see it on FB, I actually got the clip from someone there.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
<<<Kyle used it as a game move Fan3, he just used it with the wrong people. So Mike and Brit have to go against their own morals and ethics because they are in a game? All reality shows have a risk if you have ethical problems. Might have been in Kyle's best interest to stay away from reality tv.>>>

Earthmother, I don’t think anyone is saying that. If Michael had morals he wouldn’t have sat on this until he could use it against Kyle to better him in a game.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I feel like Kyle is not a malicious person. Terrance on the other hand, I'm not so sure about. So it would be good if Terrance feels some "growth opportunities" for his own very glaring failings and dispariging remarks about others.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I sympathize with Michael, the decision to say something or not, when to say something at all. HE DID TRY TO GET KYLE TO STOP. He did not stop.

Give Michael at least credit for finally saying something. I do not care if it was game related or not. HE SAID SOMETHING.

Silence is not the answer.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Ditto, Mamapors!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I am not going to argue morals and reasoning with anyone. Everyone has their own threshold of acceptance. I truly believe Michael tried to help Kyle but in the end he destroyed his own game. Terrence will face his karma in due time. Too many of us heard what he said and who he said it too, so WHY hasn't Kyle used it against Terrence, because he has Terrence convinced, he has his back. Terrence is so desperate to have an alliance he would do anything to stay in their good graces.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I do not like button boy!

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
With Terrance's track record, I'm very skeptical of his "motivation" to want to give Kyle grace. If the idea was floated by Monte or Taylor (if she wasn't on the block), I'd find it more genuine.

Terrance realizes with Kyle gone, he's down a number from After Party and he probably sees no other way to get to the end than to keep "his" numbers still in place.

And he figures he could theoretically convince Kyle that he "saved" him from being evicted, thus winning his loyalty.

Terrance has given me no reason to believe that he would give anyone "grace" unless it benefits him directly.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
If we accept this as good game play we are going down a slippery slop.. all kind of things come to mind what someone in the future will use…. Sorry but I will not approval or accept using racism as good game play.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I just can’t give Michael any credit or feel bad for him. He could have, at any time, voiced his concern over what Kyle said to the other players. Even if it was one on ones in casual conversation. He could have expressed concern and asked others what he should do. However, because Kyle was in his LO alliance he said nothing. Then when he saw the split happen and he was targeted, he decided he could use this to “blow up” Kyles game.

And because Turner is my favorite and I see this as completely destroying his game, I’m even more salty about the whole thing.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think Michael gave Kyle the benefit of the doubt in the beginning. Then when Joseph was sent home, and Michael and Brittany were at risk, his perspective changed.

That's permitted in real life. You can change your mind about things and see them differently when surrounding events change.

Just like, as Rabernet said, Terrance is giving Kyle grace because it's best for Terrance's game. If Kyle were not part of his alliance, Terrance would be all over him.

Kyle was trying to "blow up" Michael's game, so Michael blew up Kyle's game instead.

This is a game for a lot of money. While it feels icky (Thanks, Rieann), it is part of the game to use whatever info you have to win. Lying is acceptable. Bullying is apparently acceptable. And using true information about someone that is distasteful is also acceptable.

We may not like it, but it is part of the game.

Dizzyb

08-03-2016

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dizzyb a private message Print Post    
The people who had their game blown up know where they stand, and now have to scramble. I think most of them know that keeping Kyle at this stage is a liability for their futures both inside and outside the house. This should be an educational week with a predictable outcome. Kyle has at least a small shot at rehabbing his image. But they can’t keep him.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So I think they need a luxury comp or something!

I am glad the innies are finally able to go outside and get some VitaminD.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I'm overwhelmed by all the game talk and the feed blocking.

Listening to talk about comps while by the pool sounds nice to me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have much more shade to cast on production (Paramount Plus, CBS, Alison Grodner, for not telling what Kyle was thinking and blocking feeds, where we do not know who said what and when.

Michael and Brittany now have probably saved both Taylor and Monte, as one would be gone this week. Theyy are allies, to Michael, but have also been floating the idea of getting him out sooner than later.

Gamewise, targeting Michael makes great sense.

Morally, keeping Terrance around next week, kind of unsavory.

But we get goats who are less than stellar taken (too) far into Big Brother all the time, as gameplay. Tell me that Derek F should have beaten Tiffany, Chaddah, Kyland, even Azah of the cookout members.. But that is Big Brother.

Michael could have not revealed this, let Taylor or probably Monte go, continued to play, probably not made finals, but maybe, and be a contender for fan favorite, and popular after the show.

Now he has lost some fan base, lost some of the aftershow.. Good thing he is actually an attorney and not relying on TikTok for income.

Kyle is not ruined if he turns this into a learning experience. Unfortunately, there will be plenty of people outside the BB community who will rally behind his white alliance ideas. Any losses within the BB community have already occured, so that is not on Michael.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Yesterday Monte told Turner Michael needs to be evicted next week… wonder if the pecking order has changed?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think the only way Michael stays off the block next week is if Taylor, Brittany or him win HOH.
Otherwise he will be up! And that will continue.

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
Did you read about the supposed house meeting leaked info?

See Dipo post on the Tweets thread today at 11:32 am

Supposedly once again Kyle exposed everything - events of Dyre Fest, The After Party, and Turner's game (their f2).

Terrance "got aggressive", confronted Mike/Britt, told them they're no better than Kyle. Monte agreed.

Britt cried after, "worst day of my life"

Still waiting to see where Mastermind got that inside info

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
By the way, if you view the entire podcast about the , the spoiler section of which was linked upthread, there is more conversation, but also some interesting comments on the YouTube version.

https://robhasawebsite.com/bb24-episode-22-hoh-recap-sunday-august-28-big-brother-24/

Use the view on YouTube option for the YouTube comments. If you view on the actual website you don't get comments.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
That’s rich, Terrance, of ALL people, calling out others for being “no better than…”.
Oh, the onslaught after he returns to social media will/should be VERY surprising…for Terrance!

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Terrance is a hustler - everything, including this game is a hustle for him.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I would say Terrance is a “wannabe hustler.”
Terrance is a follower, a repeater of what anyone else says, a gossiper… he’s an anti-hustler at best.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow I’m not sorry I missed a lot of this. BB USA isn’t a lot of fun.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Terrance is older, and I think Taylor and Monte wanted to see him as the older black man, who would get them. Taylor has tried talking to Terrance in that way many times. She knows almost nothing about what he has said about her from the start.

Taylor's mama has heard those things and has posted about her feelings and said she will be protected against Terrance on the outside.

Taylor will know about Terrance in good time. It is a pity that they all don't know now (or didn't pre-jury).