TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 27 - August 29: Archive through August 29, 2022 users admin

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
It shouldn't take very long to do the veto meeting.

I just hope production brings the feeds back quickly.

Newagechick95

08-21-2022

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Newagechick95 a private message Print Post    
Could you imagine if Michael and Kyle were final 2 and he brings it up that night? I feel like it was revenge on Kyle. He said he was going to blow up Kyle’s game when he was talking to the camera alone. That’s why I’m not digging Michael or Brittany right now.
No doubt Kyle was wrong. I’m not dusputing that. But Michael may never have said anything if it didn’t benefit his game play. If he was so upset, he would have said something sooner or kept Kyle and got him out last week.
I’m really tire of Brittany saying stuff and lying about it or crying about it and clinging to Michael’s coattails. I’m ready for them to go out with Kyle

Newagechick95

08-21-2022

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Newagechick95 a private message Print Post    
*Disputing

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Kyle used it as a game move Fan3, he just used it with the wrong people. So Mike and Brit have to go against their own morals and ethics because they are in a game? All reality shows have a risk if you have ethical problems. Might have been in Kyle's best interest to stay away from reality tv.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
Fan3, my only issue with that is that both Michael and Kyle are in a game. Regardless of when/what Michael did, it would have been a game move. Saying nothing could be a game move depending on the situation. It had to be addressed and good on Michael for choosing a time his final 3 could all be saved.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I would have loved to hear every conversation about Kyle's comment on Cookout 2.0. It was such a shock to the HGs last year because the group did not have steady meetings etc. Of course it could have happened again this year and if it was as secret as last yr it could have worked again. Was that so bad if Kyle wondered about it outloud? Good for the 2.0 if they did as good of a job hiding it and if we only knew about it like last year. But to question if there was one, doesn't seem racist to me. I'm sorry if I'm not seeing this correctly, but even how the men like the Brigade stuck together that some would figure sexist, if they can make it to the end that way, is that not OK? I don't know why the women don't do that, but any group of people can do it. I know unfortunately minorites have not had the numbers in the past until last year, so I understand why last year was different. It could have happened this year and then would Kyle be so awful if he was correct about a 2.0?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I am dying to know what is happening in this veto meeting. Poor Turner is between a rock and a hard place and that is also Kyle's fault. I don't think Meagan is going to want Kyle anywhere near Turner.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I for one am glad Michael said something, I do not care when it was. He also had said it to Kyle a few times. I am still waiting for Kyle to call Terrence out. But alas, I am betting Kyle saw nothing wrong with what Terrence said.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back. Terrence and Kyle playing pool. Turner laying on the outside couch. No feeds on anyone inside.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I would like Terrence called out on many of his slurs.

I am still a Michael fan. He started a conversation. Also a big game move.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Brit came outside and saw who was out there and went back inside

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Taylor laying on other end of couch from Turner. Both look asleep.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just turned on the feeds and I assume the veto ceremony is over and Kyle is nominated.

It always amazes me how cordial people are in the BB24 house, even though something upsetting happened.

Oh, for those of you who watched that clip from RHAP that I posted earlier, glad you got something out of it just like I did. I learn so much from hearing these deep discussions, makes me see things that I missed or misunderstood the first time around.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
gosh, Terrance is throwing out to Monte keep Kyle so he can grow.

He says why did Michael use the veto on Brit and leave Taylor up there.

So, he doesn't want to dump Kyle???

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Terrence thinking he is being the moral compass here.

Talking to Monte about Kyle.

The blow back for him is going to be bad.

Should we keep him and let him grow here. The problem I am having here is that Taylor is up against him.

Terrence is thinking Michael should have taken Taylor down because of the "situation".

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Monte is not buying it. Monte said what about the trust going forward if we keep Kyle.

Terrence says I am happy that he took the time to talk to the therapist, that is doing the work.

Monte the toughest part from a game perspective is that he is a strong competitor. It could help us, in beating Michael.

But at the same time I think everybody has to be thinking the same things right now . . . FEEDS CUT.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Terrence is covering his own butt. He is so worried Kyle will out his comments about Joseph. He will eventually get caught; Karma is a hard pill to swallow.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Seems beneficial in BB to be someone who can pivot and not hold a grudge (or at least pretend not to). This vote isn't locked in for sure. The other side wants Michael out, what better way to help that come true than to keep Kyle in and get rid of one of Michael's two allies? Michael's number two has always been Brit so it's not logical he wouldn't take her down, even with the "situation".

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I honestly would not be surprised if Kyle doesn't even remember Terrance saying the dispicable comment about Joseph. But I hope all of the interviewers after the show will call terrance out on it.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Terrence says keeping him is high risk and low return.

Monte in the real world I would want to bring him closer, and help him. This is not a dire consequence, he is not going to jail.

He will face it when he gets out, that is the justice in the process.
How all of it affects people of color over all these years.

AND THEY SWITCH FEEDS

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
OMG Alyssa you are so dumb.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
He has a long time before he sees the world. He can get his head together.

Monte I hope he does, I got emotional seeing him react at the veto meeting that way. He expected to be bashed, the fact that we are still loving on him.

Terrence before he goes he can learn and shift. Before he gets out of here.

Monte by him taking these steps and him admitting that his thoughts were about race.

Terrence he knows his truth

Monte says the fact that he did not deny deny deny is better.

THEY KEEP CHANGING THE FEEDS

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
My post was misunderstood. I was comparing Terrance to Kyle. Terrance was NOT told by anyone to not say racist/derogatory things, Kyle WAS. Terrance didn’t keep saying the words to numerous people (after being told in the DR and by HGs to stop), KYLE did. I’m not saying Terrence is better or his words aren’t as bad (to me, Terrance’s are WORSE). I’m just saying viewers/internet peeps may have not heard/read about it, and other HGs haven’t discussed it like they did Kyle’s words. This *may* be why the internet isn’t grilling Terrance online. They SHOULD be, and I’m sure he will be rightfully reminded of his awful words… he can’t claim ignorance/coddling for his hatred…
Sorry for the confusion!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
As much as I loathe Terrence, this conversation is good.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree Newagechick95. Michael used a racially charged conversation he had with Kyle several weeks ago to blow up Kyle’s game because Taylor going home this week was putting Michael in a bad spot.
Because Michael picked this time to be “concerned” about Kyles intentions it just shows he wasn’t so concerned.