TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 27 - August 29: Archive through August 29, 2022 users admin

Dizzyb

08-03-2016

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dizzyb a private message Print Post    
Michael knew he was a target. If Taylor won POV, he was most likely sitting next to Brittany, and out the door. He used what he had, on the week that he needed to. I’ve seen dirtier play in earlier seasons than what is going on here, with people shunning fellow houseguests for all sorts of reasons. What was once deemed acceptable is not anymore. If BB is to continue, they have to adapt. I have been rooting against Kyle for many reasons, and I think it’s time for him to go, for the good of the game.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Monte was very nice and struck up a cordial conversation with Kyle. Kyle is now outside playing pool alone. The rest are getting themselves up and ready for the day.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
General chit chat between Kyle and Allysa, no game so far, or anything deep.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Michael said he would do this AFTER the Veto. He won veto so there was no question that he and Brittany were both safe. However, They planned together to go to each houseguest and reveal this. It was calculated. As long as Kyle was on his side (the LOs) he wasn’t concerned about what Kyle had said or how it looked until he needed to use it. Icky is an understatement!

Game play is one thing but this effects their lives outside the game!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, he and Brittany were safe. But Taylor was their number 3, and she was not. And Monte is their number 4, and he was not. Safety wasn't just about this week.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Terrance in HOH with Turner. Turner telling him he is putting up Kyle and letting the house choose. I would love to know what happened, but Terrance mentioning something about being aggressive yesterday and apologizing to Turner. Then cameras all go to Kyle alone in the backyard.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I think Michael is the most aware of the way things are perceived outside the house having watched feeds and active on social media in the past. He just nommed two POC and sent one home. Now he has the veto and plans to save Brit leaving Taylor and probably Monte as the replacement, two more POC, with one going home. Add in Joseph having been voted out last week also. I think part of him was worried that it would be perceived that he was going along with Kyle’s plan and didn’t want that to happen. Like he and Brit talked about, and tried to tell Kyle, the optics look bad. Did it help save his game? Absolutely! It is saving all of his F3. Yes, it may be considered ruthless, but I’m just saying I think more went into his thinking than simply a game move.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Kyle is going this week, bbpeach.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Kyle repeatedly said the things he said. Michael shut it down, Britt told him it was not a good look, she didn’t want any part in it. The DR clearly said something to him. Yet he continued. When is it on KYLE to take responsibility for his words? If Michael had never said anything, this would be on hold until BB 24 is over and the public/internet would be a MUCH worse experience for Kyle.
I’m amazed at the idea that the timing of this is being the focus rather than the fact that Kyle (repeatedly) said it.
Also, why is it no big deal that the Outsiders are lying about Joseph? He’s gone, so it’s not game-related… I wish we could see his reaction in the jury house when he is informed of those lies!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I just want to remind us that is was Kyle that Terrence was talking to when he referred to Joseph as "that f***g Arab".

Which I find interesting on so many levels.

I just find it all so fascinating, what is allowed to pass, what is not allowed to pass. How we can cry racists on one level, but not on another level. I am not sure I am making sense. but this season has been very eye opening to me. I am middle eastern, so the Joseph thing made me so angry. All racism makes me angry, but that one was personal. Again I am not sure I am making sense. Where was the Facebook outrage over the Joseph comment? All of Terrence's biases were wrapped up in that comment, but for the most part it got a pass.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Mamapors. Terrance's comment was far more straightforward and outrageous. And why didn't Kyle say something to him?

That said, I also agree that in the long run, Kyle will be better off being prepared for the backlash when he gets out, rather than being blindsided by it. He was given a lot of feedback that he ignored, and I guess it took being slapped upside the head for him to get it. I hope he comes out of it a better, more enlightened, individual.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
OH it makes complete sense to me Mamapors. That is why I can't stand Terrance. He has been my least favorite since he made the first horrific comment about to Brit and about Taylor. He is a nasty man and I just wish he had never made it to Jury.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Did they just call Turner to the DR?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Hopefully Veto meeting coming up.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
NOPE, just didn't want Alyssa and Turner to talk. Brit is having a hard time this morning.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
No when they call Michael to the DR will be for the veto meeting, he won the veto.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Mama I agree but honestly who knows if Kyle even clocked that comment as offensive

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Lying about Joseph, if they are lies, is game play if the others are trying to save themselves. No comparison to Michael implying Kyle is a racist.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yes, it may be considered ruthless, but I’m just saying I think more went into his thinking than simply a game move.

For sure Bbpeach. I also think there was a healthy dash of ego. I remember Michael getting fired up before veto and saying they effed with the wrong guy and then he brought up Kyle and this situation. He’s a gamer.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
To be fair, last season was an eye opener for many viewers.

What Terrance has been saying in the house is disgusting. Why hasn’t anyone in the house called him out? I’ve read on this board The very offensive things he has to Taylor, why hasn’t she said anything? Was she ok with?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
NO one is claiming lying against Joseph comes even close to not being game, ugly game but game. The comments Kyle made are on him. Michael did not imply anything he deduced it based on Kyle's OWN WORDS. There are some lies or some behaviors that Jump the shark. So far those behaviors and words are never acceptable even in game and that came from Kyle and Terrance. One black one white, want them BOTH gone.

By the way both Brit and Taylor did mention it, to their alliance.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
That’s exactly why people are reacting the way they are. Michael does have a big ego and calculated this as a strategic game move. No respect from me.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I agree about Terrance’s comment, Mamapors. Says a lot about our society that there was no outcry.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I guess their alliance didn’t care. Probably because it wasn’t a convenient time for them.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Nana.