TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 27 - August 29: Archive through August 28, 2022 users admin

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
<<<<And it feels icky that Michael took this conversation and held on to it until he could weaponize it. If he really thought Kyle was being racist about it, he should have said something earlier or just keep his mouth shut til the end of the game. You don't use it for when it's convenient for you because a whole lot of people are now hurt by it. It's very cold blooded.>>>>

I agree Grooch! That is why I feel like Michael is being dirty and I can’t support that.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
We know Kyle was coddled at home and hasn't matured because of this as we know his Mom didn't do him any favors by raising him this way. It shows when we see how he has handled issues in the BB house, so it doesn't surprise me that he is totally losing it now in the DR and I could see him leaving if they can't settle him down.im sure his Mom is very worried right now if she is keeping track of BB.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lucas, according to spoilergirl, the DR had a "talk" with Michael and Britt about how things could be perceived being racist and that's when Michael and Britt started talking about what you mentioned. Unfortunately, Kyle didn't catch on to what the DR was trying to get across to him without actually saying it.

So, I don't really give Michael much credit on what the tv show showed us.

As Turner said, Michael is a very good player.

Newagechick95

08-21-2022

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Newagechick95 a private message Print Post    
I agree Fan3. If Michael still had Kyle in his pocket he wouldn’t have used it. This happened weeks ago. This wasn’t game play to get ahead this was manipulative and can destroy someone’s life outside of a game. He played really dirty to get Kyle out of the house. I heard somewhere that he agreed with Kyle. I don’t know if that’s true. That’s why I wish we could watch the clip. I remember Kyle was spiraling out due to lack of sleep from Terrance’s snoring. He did a cringy self talk to the camera that day too but I don’t remember him mentioning it again. Does he need to be held accountable for his words… absolutely but not for how it’s blown out of proportion. Just my thoughts.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I heard Kyle say he was very uncomfortable being a straight white male in the game. I heard this with my own ears.

This is the discussion Michael and Brittany had after that convo with Kyle and how uncomfortable they were.

"It doesn't mean what it looks like, we know that in our hearts." They don't want the world to perceive it like that. They talk about Kyle's cringe "straight white male" comment and more.

Tue 8/16 09:05:49 PM Cam 5
anonymous

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think anything said or done in the BB house is totally fair game to used for or against another player. Just as in real life, you are responsible for the words you use. Kyle never told Michael a deep dark personal secret. He never asked Michael to keep something confidential. Michael has always felt Kyle’s words were inappropriate/combustible. He just decided to bring them up now to expose Kyle AND to hopefully positively affect his own game. So many others are saying hurtful things Joseph allegedly said. The feeds were down so we don’t know for sure. Joseph isn’t in the house to admit/deny those allegations. Terrance will have to deal with his vile words when he returns to social media because he usually mutters his derogatory remarks quietly into his mic, but they are all out there. Taylor came into the house proclaiming her “platform” was to never nominate a WOMAN of color and she had to stand by that… I still don’t quite understand what message she hopes to convey, esp with a woman such as JASMINE in the house. She did not deserve protection from Taylor! Many HGs will have to answer for their words/actions… it happens every season.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That convo gives a little perspective on how Michael and Brittany were feeling about the convo right after it happened.

I wish I could find the original convo with the 3 of them.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
He may have made other questionable comments we didn't hear as well. Feeds are down frequently, and I assume many times it's to keep questionable comments and behaviors from going viral. But I don't know for sure.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And here's something off topic.

Very early this morning (probably around 3 am BB time) Turner and Alyssa were alone in the hoh room. Alyssa confided in Turner that she was having a very hard time reconciling how much Kyle has lied to her throughout this game. She's very hurt and it sounded like if she wasn't stuck in the house with him, she'd be done with him.

So, the stuff that came out this afternoon is not going to help things with their "relationship". And if she ends it with him today or tomorrow, it wasn't because of this. It's just icing on the Jasmine birthday cake.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I heard a conversation a while back in the bathroom. Kyle mentioned the cookout 2.0 and something about white people. It was a late night.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I don't blame Michael for blowing up Kyle's game, he blew theirs up.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Cali, you make a good point. Kyle has made up all kinds of things about Joseph. Terrance has made horrible remarks about others. and on and on. Even Turner has said some crappy things about others.

By and large, Michael and Britt have stayed above the fray. But as we often note, this is a game for a lot of money. What you say can and will be used against you. Anyone who makes their living on social media needs to be aware of this.

That said, it still makes me uncomfortable. I'm sure Michael and Britt would have not used it if they could have avoided it. But to not use it when you need it? That would be hard to avoid.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Football is running over, so BB will be late coming on at least in Central Time.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
People have used everything under the sun to advance themselves in the game since S2, when the 'best player in BB history' Dr. Will Kirby, pretended he had cancer.

Matt Hoffman in S12 said his wife was dying of a rare disease.

Raven said she had an inverted spine. lol

I'm sure there are other stories that I can't think of at the moment.

It's BB. People use what they can to get the money. It is distasteful at times, but it has always been this way.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Kyle threw the match on the fire soooooo

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Of course, the things that Kyle has said are not made up things. But he said them to a person who could use that against him in the future.

And that's how the BB cookie crumbles.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Feeds back but I'm at the dog park, hello a girl out!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Monte just said 'he's been in the DR a long time...'

Feeds cut.

Rut Roh.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This is not made up. There was a convo that made Brittany and Michael uncomfortable and THEY felt is was racist. The convo I posted above verifies that. So this is not something they made up for their game.

Their timing is a bit suspicious, but as Rosem said, this game if for a lot of money.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
They obviously don't want them talking about Kyle in the DR for so long.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I think after this revelation, Turner is not comfortable putting two pocs on the block...I think that's a good call

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds came back, but all 4 on the kitchen with a silent Terrence and Monte.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I just wish someone had also heard Terrance call Joseph a F***ing Arab. He at least didn't say it in front of the rest in the back yard but we heard it. He will pay for that too. That is also fodder for the online communities.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah Mama, Kyle has had the nickname KKK Kyle on twitter for weeks...think some of his social media stuff was questionable, so this validated things for people looking for it..

Lucas

07-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
I think Kyle underestimated Michael and Brit. He knew Michael was a comp beast, but I don't think he'd expected he actually play the game.

Last week, Kyle b-lined straight to Terrance and spilled the beans when he thought he might be in trouble.

After the nominations, Kyle was giddy and gloating that everything was going his way.

Today, the tables turned and when Michael felt his alliance was backed in a corner, he did exactly what Kyle did last week. I know the issues may be different, but the game play is not all that different.