TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 27 - August 29: Archive through August 28, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Maybe someone can find the footage and transcribe Kyle’s exact words. I watched it and I cannot quote what he said, but his meaning was clear. He didn’t say “all White alliance.” He DID say something *similar* to noticing something like what happened last season… and asked if Michael thought the same thing. Please notice I did not QUOTE Kyle. Those of us who were watching the feeds noticed it and it was discussed. Many said this will not end well for Kyle. It even seemed he was talked to in the DR but eventually said more things later. He can’t help where he comes from, but he CAN make sure he grows/learns. We KNOW he’s been a sheltered/coddled boy. That’s on his mommy. He’s almost 30, he can cut those apron strings and go experience the WORLD. He should go outdoors, travel. Get away from focusing on being a TikTok entertainer. Go film people in real life, not filtered, repeated dance trends or challenges.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I am just curious why no one is asking Micheal when did he say that? Why haven’t you said anything before this??

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Unless i personally heard the conversation I would not believe anything at this point. the house is in chaos!

Jbean

01-04-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbean a private message Print Post    
Wonder if Kyle chose to leave and feeds grown because of it?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I remember Terrance bringing it up a possible Cookout 2.0, but couldn’t remember who he approached with it, just that the response was negative.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Queen👀 (Spoiler Girl)
@Spoilergirl1
41m

My source said Kyle is crying in the DR. #

DR has been encouraging Kyle to continue playing the game. #BB24

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I remember Kyle's initial comment, and personally did not find it racist. It was merely speculation on who might be in an alliance, and if there was one similar to the Cookout. I think that's fair.

If there were other comments made by Kyle, I missed them.

Frankly, the most racist person in there is Terrance.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Fan3 - In their conversation with Alyssa - Michael did say that this happened a couple of weeks (a few weeks?) before the split twist and they were trying to decide to bring it up or just let things play out - especially when the twist happened and there was a possibility of Kyle leaving then.

And they also told Turner - that they had "sat on it" for a couple of weeks because they knew the impact it would have on the outside. And maybe it would just play out - since they were not up to forming Kyles alliance.

What they don't know is that the outside is knowledgeable about what went down.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Whether you like Micheal and Britney it was wrong for them to use this info for game play.It is just going to bring raw feelings and I guarantee the game will not play out like it would have. I don’t think Kyle would have a chance to get to the end as he was starting to spin out like pooch did.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
In some ways I think it's good for Kyle (his life, not his game) that Michael brought this up while he was still in the house. He now has a chance to explain and have conversations. If anyone follows BB on Twitter you know this issue has been trending for weeks, with KKKyle a trending topic on many days.

Regardless of what was said or not said, I think Kyle was in for a hard time when the game was over and he had to face the on-line backlash. This might actually be a blessing, although I understand it would be difficult for him to see or know this in the context of the game.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Turner has no choice now knowing what he knows. Kyle had to go. How can he put up Monte or Terrence and he's not putting up Alyssa. The optics.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree Karuuna. Funny how Michael and Brittany didn’t call out the real racist in the house!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Well its adorable to see how Kyle reacts under pressure, wow. Alyssas no prize, but she needs to get away from him on the outside

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
<<<Whether you like Micheal and Britney it was wrong for them to use this info for game play.It is just going to bring raw feelings and I guarantee the game will not play out like it would have. I don’t think Kyle would have a chance to get to the end as he was starting to spin out like pooch did. >>>

I agree Fan3!

Lucas

07-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
Fan3, I don't think it's wrong because it did happen. They didn't make it up. Michael and Brittney felt their was a racist undertone to Kyle's words, regardless of whether Kyle meant it or not.

They kept it quiet for so long as they knew it's a difficult subject to discuss and the damage it could cause. They even showed them discussing it briefly on the show. They felt they had no choice given the nominations. I think they actually were quite responsible in how they handled it. They did not exaggerate (not that I saw or read) or make up things to make it worse. They relayed what happened.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Maineiac, Yeah, I'm not clear about how much Terrance has said in their presence. And I do understand why they are targeting Kyle. Kyle did turn on them.

I can understand why Michael felt that Kyle was saying some things that felt racist. I just didn't hear them that way. I do think Kyle is naive/racist, that is, he really doesn't the issues involved. That's why when he made the comment he did, Michael recognized that it would be seen/heard badly, but Kyle did not.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Lucas, what happened? Michael interpretated something in his own mind/opinion?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I believe what made Kyle paranoid about a possible nother cookout was that he was reaching out to other LO members to make another deal for what happens when the LO makes it to their final 8. He wanted a side deal and nobody was taking the bait. I remember him discussing this with Michael in the bathroom soon after the LO was formed. When Michael had nobody but Brittney. Kyle told him that he thought it was odd nobody wanted to make a deal with him. He did not believe that everyone was going to wait until that time came and then decide to make deals. So, in his brain, he was probably rationalizing why there were no takers, and another cook out would be a possible reason for him.

And it feels icky that Michael took this conversation and held on to it until he could weaponize it. If he really thought Kyle was being racist about it, he should have said something earlier or just keep his mouth shut til the end of the game. You don't use it for when it's convenient for you because a whole lot of people are now hurt by it. It's very cold blooded.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
Maineiac, I do believe both Michael and Brit interrupted Kyle's words as having racial undertones. I wish I could find the clip, there were subtle, but distinct implications of us vs them and the us was the white players and the them was the POC.

I am NOT saying Kyle was or meant it as racist, but I can easily see how it came off that way.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I know this means nothing but now I am more than ever hoping Michael doesn’t get close to F2. Unfortunately if Turner let’s this effect his game and puts Kyle up, he’s toast and Michael will skate to final 2 which was his plan. Another season I will stop watching.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Micheal and Britney had a several talks about it and they decided they didn’t want to bring it up before the veto… But after Micheal won they decided (they were in jetson bedroom) to use it and get Kyle out.. I think them using it as a game move was wrong. America is in a bad place right now and the least little thing call set off all kind of stuff. I just think they shouldn’t have used it to make sure they got further in the game.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
I understand where you're coming from Fan3, I don't see it the same way, but I get it.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
Ohhh, just a few weeks ago the biggest drama was about a birthday balloon release and watching the trajectory of Jasmin's limp

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I did hear him say it. I didn't think it was racist, but I did think he should be careful making comments based on race of any kind. There was a reason for the Cookout and the message was loud and clear. I have noticed over the years many times how POC are almost always, like women picked off first. So last year was a bit of a comeuppance and a lesson that we are watching, and we see it. To bring it up this year was stupid, and I can see how it came across as planting seeds. It was an unnecessary remark made by an immature man with no social awareness. The internet picked up on it right away and have been speaking of it for weeks.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Kyle has been playing a pretty good game to date. He can get out of this situation very easily . So in a moment of having his head turned , Turner puts him up. He has all week to explain that yes I made note of cookout 2.0. As a. BB fan, and now player, he is just making notebof a possibility . But interesting enough, this different group of HG did not want to play a game gravitating to race . But I think they get gently pushed into it by todays PC outlook. Maybe , the girls just did not like Taylor . Maybe the guys just saw Monty as s threat . Unless you play blindfolded, this will always be an issue and basis for contention.
I don’t think Kuke was racially ill willed . He is just playing a game. Pivoting here and there . This was alow blow but he can explain himself to everyone and publically. He should be evicted for the showmsnce !!! Not this BS.