TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 27 - August 29: Archive through August 28, 2022 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
The feeds are sure fire today

There's always a word(s) that sticks with a season like Kaycee's "Let's go!"

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle includes black people, but he also targets them as the ones that need to leave the alliance. Like Joseph, Monte, Taylor.

It's like saying 'I can't be racist because I have a black friend'.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I wish Turner would tell them the truth about what Kyle did outside and turning on them instead of Joseph.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
One thing's for sure, Michael just saved Monte who was most likely going to be the replacement nom tomorrow before this all happened (and possibly the new target since Alyssa was saying she is more scared of Monte than Taylor)

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
The thing is Kyle did say this and even when he was warned how it looked, he kept at it.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Is the showmance over?

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
I couldn’t agree more Maineiac and I’m no Kyle fan. Nor do I support any decisions based on race alone. Whatever race is doing it.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Yes, Monte explaining how Kyle has hurt their games. HE has!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think was against black people. He WAS working with Britney and Micheal, he was in a relationship with Alyssa and he has always liked turner. Can he help it that the people he wanted to work with were all white? I never heard him say I only want to work with white people. Unlike the cookout last year that only wanted to work with black people….my opinion.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
They say they're all disgusting with what Kyle said.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I hope whoever started this racist rant in the house is the next one to go home and doesn't get to the end, in the same way that I don't want Terrance to get to the end because I read where he called an awful name to Joseph. I love BB and it is so hard to read what is going on at times.

Ltrain

05-10-2011

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ltrain a private message Print Post    
Last year was much more racist with the cookout. Idk what CBS is going to do but they have to figure out a path where the telephone game doesn’t ruin someone’s life.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know where Kyle is? Did the DR finally let him in?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
From what I remember of the convo between Michael/Kyle, Kyle was asking Michael if he noticed a possibility of a repeat of last season… Michael realized what he was referencing and immediately shut it down.
The reason it wasn’t an uproar last season was because in ALL the seasons of BB it was never even a possibility. People of color were a SMALL fraction in numbers on EVERY season. BB finally made it a point to make the “optics” more even last season, and the players made their own decision. In ALL of the other seasons, their was no social outcry of why the majority of players were Caucasian. When there was a chance to change the pattern and “make history” in terms of BB statistics, Season 23 players set it as their goal and succeeded. When/if females ever do it, I will be just as supportive! I can’t stand the idea of starting a season and being able to predict the end, based on all the previous seasons. Mix it up—it’s what we ask for each season, as far as comps, no slop, not all young/hot recruits and no showmances!

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Oooh Turner just told Monte that he was definitely putting up Kyle.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Monte still wants Michael out next week.

Turner doesn't want Taylor or Kyle in the house next week.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
GB, Kyle is still in the DR, as far as I know. We have BRB for some reason.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Sorry turner but you can’t get rid of two people this week.

Kalihiwahine

07-19-2009

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kalihiwahine a private message Print Post    
Did Taylor once say that she would not put up a Black woman for eviction?

If she did say that, could it have been interpreted that there could be another POC alliance?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I now at one time I heard Terrance Tell I think Nicole he had approached monte to form a cookout 2.0 and monte turned him down. That’s why I always thought Terrance didn’t like monte.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Yes Taylor would not nominate Jasmine strictly because she was black despite Jasmine targeting her. Yet Taylor targeted Terrance. Weird principles.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Maybe Kyle left the game. That would be nice, we could do a do over of this horrible week.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Oh Fan, I have not heard that before about Terrance asking Monte. That makes sense now.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
It was way back in the beginning.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Allison Grodner has been called in for sure.