TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 27 - August 29: Archive through August 28, 2022 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sorry, Veggielawyer, but that's true of all decision making. You may want to believe it's different in game playing, but that's probably just your gut feeling that you are justifying. and the HGs are spending hours each day weighing decisions, and then they go with their gut, because after all that "discerning" they are still guessing the best course of action.

Studies have been done on decision making in competitions also. Even in ones with high financial consequences.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Rosem I posted earlier about this..the convoy was started in the storage room..then feeds cut

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Maineiac, Sandra Bullock did a movie about a white family adopting a black child that got some criticism. I think it was called The Blind Side but I may be wrong.

Veggielawyer

08-26-2022

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veggielawyer a private message Print Post    
Sorry Karuuna, just stating that something is true does not make it true.

I've studied game theory (wrote my final paper in Negotiations in law school as to how poker strategies are similar to and different from settlement negotiations). I also have seen each season of BB and Survivor. And I have always been analytical, which is why I became an attorney. I never "justify" a gut feeling. Nothing that you have stated gives me any reason to reconsider my position.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think CBS is protecting any certain HG, I think they are protecting CBS. They don’t want any scandal to cause a loss of viewers/revenue. When Cappy/Maggie were on BB there was a huge blowback from viewers. Same with Aaryn and her disgusting comments. I want to see this meeting!! Grrrr!

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
I said it during the cookout season and I’ll say it again… any player who doesn’t consider that alliance a possibility especially the following season isn’t being honest. It happened. It worked because the non POC didn’t see color so while I am no Kyle fan, he just said it out loud and I watched the clip, it wasn’t disrespectful.
Hell, Taylor had a way weirder view of color IMHO. Can’t nominate a black woman who targeted her but ok to target a black man. What?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The fact that they let us witness Kyle’s racism but we can’t see his racism being exposed is shameful. Either they will never use any of the footage, or it will be highly edited. Just shameful!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Turner! Wake UP… call a HOUSE MEETING. That way the camera won’t be able to stay focused on a sleeping HG.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
We will have to agree to disagree.

No thank you. Some opinions, like those based on science, are more valid than others. I think the whole "agree to disagree" is a cop out, personally, as if both opinions are equally legitimate, and it's rare that is true. I do suggest you read the research, and sharing your background and what you've studied doesn't change that research. The very fact that you say you "NEVER" justify a gut feeling is kind of silly. Are some more prone to do that than others? of course. Can some of us lean more toward ration than emotions, of course. But all of use are still human. Unless you're a sociopath, you have emotions, and they influence you. Have a lovely day!

That said, back to Big Brother.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
It's blatantly obvious they are blocking the most interesting conversation in the house at the moment.

Why is CBS banking this show on Kyle and his 10 seconds of fame. He's just not America's favorite. He's a grown man living in his mom's basement and doing tiktok videos so he doesn't have to get a job. I bet his mother is fuming.

And now instead of Turner sleeping, we get Kyle changing his battery. This is ridiculous.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Terrence told Kyle the insiders are in the HN and Kyle's like we have to put Monte up!

And now Kyle is telling Alyssa.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Kyle thinks Monte/Michael/Taylor/Brittany are up in HOH with Turner talking...

LOL... Turner is asleep...

Kyle once again, is WRONG!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Didn’t Terrance tell Kyle and Alyssa about the meeting upstairs?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The way Turner felt betrayed by Taylor even *thinking* about using Monte/Turner as pawns, (she didn’t put them up), if/when Kyle gets paranoid and insists on hammering Turner to put up Monte, (he surely WILL!), Turner just might put up Kyle instead! One can hope…

Lindaceles

08-31-2006

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lindaceles a private message Print Post    
Thanks everyone for your kind comments about my sister, Merrysea. I will certainly mention this board and all of you the next time we talk, in the hopes of her having some recollection! Seamonkey, I couldn’t find your pm. Can you please tell me how to find it? Thanks!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Kyle is SO nervous! LOL

Veggielawyer

08-26-2022

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veggielawyer a private message Print Post    
Again, just stating that you have facts to back up you opinion is not productive. You have provided no actual facts to back your position. Therefore, unless you wish to start citing to actual evidence, I will have to agree to disagree. I'm not interested in engaging in the "I'm right; no, I'm right" argument you seem to want to engage in.

And true, I have made some decisions not based on logic and facts, such as being a diehard Chicago Bears fan. But anything that I take an interest in, such as game theory, I have studied and used rational thought and facts, which explains why I became an ethical vegetarian and atheist. If I don't care enough about a subject to do my due diligence, I don't express my opinion about it.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Why don’t Terrance/Alyssa/Kyle go sit in the Tiki Lounge?! That way they would have a great view of anyone leaving the H/N Room &/or the HoH Room…
I hope nobody is sitting on the 10-second floatie 😳

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I saw Brittany on the 10 second floatie before the feeds went off of the have not room

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Is there any angle the insiders could use with Turner that would set up a back door for Kyle?

Kyle told Monte just now there is no way Terrance will be okay with going up and he won't be putting up Alyssa (well that leaves you Monte)

Monte said, well no one would be okay with going up

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Veggie, this is not that kind of discussion, where one has to provide links and documentation for one's assertions (altho you have not provided any either, so I presume you know this).

Like I said, if you're interested, please do some research on emotions and decision making. The literature is far too vast for me to provide that for you.

Again, let's get back to Big Brother, and no more posts on tangential subjects and each other. (Please review the guidelines at the top of this discussion.) I'm sure no one is interested. If you'd like to start a separate thread on decision making in Big Brother, please feel free.

That's an Admin final decision. Have a wonderful day.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Ewwwww. Regarding the poor innocent floatie.

Did anyone notice Kyle offered up everyone except himself as pawns?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So have the innies been outside yet? Have they literally been locked in house for going on 10 days???

Yikes!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Just for the comp last night Mamapors

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
We’ve heard Kyle tell Terrance he thinks Turner should put up Monte. Now he’s telling Monte it should be Terrance…
I hope Monte/Terrance have chance to compare notes, maybe they could suggest Turner put up Kyle?!