TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 27 - August 29: Archive through August 28, 2022 users admin

Veggielawyer

08-26-2022

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veggielawyer a private message Print Post    
Earthmother:

I never meant to imply that BB is played according to the 'law.' I only cited to law as an argument as to how society, and people individually, judge people more by what they do than about what they say, as we all should.

I will not comment on the criminal justice system here, as it is out of place and I never worked in criminal law. I was a trial attorney for a federal administrative agency until I went into semi-retirement a few months ago.

Lastly, I do not agree with your view that BB is played by 'public' opinion, if you mean to refer to people outside the house. That may be true with BB versions in other countries, but producers of the U. S. BB keep public opinion largely out of the house and game (with the exception of favorite player and 'America Votes,' which I haven't seen since week 1.

The players left in the house are, on average, the stronger players and they respect strong gameplay. Emotions and personal judgments are mostly kept in check.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Maineiac, ITA. My favorite in the house is Turner. He realized everyone had someone watching their back except he and Terrance. When the split came Michael kept his top 2 (Brittany and Taylor) with him along with Monte and Jas to vote out. Turner knew he and Terrance did not have anyone, so he had to switch gears and groups to survive the game. Michael will be hard to beat but somehow I hope Turner can do it and the only way possible is to get rid of Taylor or Monte which will happen. Since Monte is my second favorite,I hope it is Taylor to go.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh boy those left in the house are VERY emotional players and a few them are so weak, they will be drug to the end because of that..

Alyssa and her "boy", not strategic at all, very emotional. Kyle can be strategic, but I think the emotion always wins out.

Brittany, cries at the first sign of her being in danger. EMOTIONAL to the max.

Terrence not a strong player at all, just disgusting.

Michael is strategic. Monte is strategic.

Turner is more emotional to me than strategic. He goes with the last thing someone says to him.

Taylor is both emotional and strategic.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I would like to see Michael win.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I turn the feeds on and I get 4 cameras of Terrence on the bike.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I think you all have made some good points and it's a combination of all these things, strategy, logic, emotion, personal connection and public opinion ( inside and outside the house ). Each one of these things weighs more or less than others to each hamster depending on who they are and how they see the game. I think Turner has done exactly what's best for Turner this week and so he should. I don't like it because I want a Michael win but that's me. I still say good for Turner and his game.

Lucas, lol, I loved the line about prosecuting players for eating half a muffin and poo-pooing a balloon release. Best laugh today

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Go back a TINY bit, Michael was talking to Brit in the storage room...I THINK they were talking about exposing Kyle to Monte Taylor about the racist crap.
Brit said she didn't want to come off like some Sandra Bullock white savior which I totally understand. I think its a good plan

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
If Taylor and Monte are going to be on the block neither will have a vote so it won't change anything this week. Well, I suppose it could change jury votes so there's that. I still hope they don't do it. That's a line I wouldn't cross.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I have been a live feeder for over 22 years, and future plans for players who wish to make it good outside the house, definitely depend on how they are perceived inside the house. Terrance, Daniel, Kyle etc. (ugly comments about women, racial and general nastiness for no reason) Will fade into the woodwork like so many past players because of what they did and their comments in the house. Unless you are a jerk and walk out with the big prize and a large fan base CBS isn't likely to promote you. You don't hear about many of them ever again. It's the fan favorites that are retained. CBS wants viewers and they are not going to bring back someone who rubs the majority of fans the wrong way. So even if they are lucky enough to have a jury that accepts those as playing a good game is a toss-up, every year.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
So I guess we don’t get to see the meeting of the 4 insiders…

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I got a notification from Feedsbot that the HG are waking up.

When I turn the feeds on, all 4 cameras are on sleeping HG!

This is annoying.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They were sure OK with showing us all of Kyle talking about the Cookout 2.0 and the white alliance. BUT THEY WILL NOT SHOW US THIS CONVO.

I am not happy right now.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Everyone is up but Turner, and they have all 4 cameras on him sleeping. You have got to be kidding me.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Nope. Production is showing Turner sleeping instead. I would have like to seen the reaction.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Will monte report this back to the after party? I bet not. I think he is playing both sides now.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The players left in the house are, on average, the stronger players and they respect strong gameplay. Emotions and personal judgments are mostly kept in check.

Studies on decision making shows that by and large we make our decisions by "our gut feelings" and then justify them by logic. We need to start recognizing that very few people in life actually keep their emotions in check when forming their decisions/likes/dislikes.

Science.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
And I'd like to add that Michael is one of the best players I've seen in many seasons on BB. He absolutely deserves the win. Hopefully he will keep it up, because he's becoming more and more of a target, and reasonably so.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Another case of cbs showing favorites. Any other group doing this would be stoped time to wake up houseguest. But noooo cbs trying to help cover up this meeting…

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree Gusmonster. I don’t see it as a game move and frankly I’m surprised Michael would even think of doing something like that.

I’m totally confused by Brittany saying some Sandra Bullock white savior. What does that even mean? I’m so tired of everything being about on this show.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Fan3, they haven't been waking them up until late every day? I see no conspiracy. Good tv time for them!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oohhhh! BB is purposely hiding the conversation. I am reading on Twitter that this is about Michael and Brittany telling Monte about Kyle’s Cookout 2.0 theories.

I guess they really want to protect their moronic golden boy, Kyle.🙄

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
But the rest of the houseguests are awake. And gaming. Yet they choose to put all 4 cameras on the only one sleeping. Maybe not conspiracy, but what then? Why?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, it’s not a conspiracy, they have blocked the conversation. I have no doubt.

Veggielawyer

08-26-2022

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veggielawyer a private message Print Post    
Karuuna:

What you assert may be true as to normal decisions made by people in normal life.

Decisions to nominate or vote out someone in this game are not normal decisions. These players are kept in this house 24/7, with little to do but think about and reconsider their moves. They spend hours each day considering the pros and cons of each possible move. Then they think of the best way to present or hide their choices from others.

They should not and do not act rashly, for the most part.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They should just go to the BRB screen if they want to hide stuff, like they usually do.

I feel like it’s their way of giving us the middle finger. It’s so blatant!