TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 27 - August 29: Archive through August 28, 2022 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Turner and Michael talking.

Turner's goal is to boot Taylor. Felt hurt by her.

He assumes Michael will use POV on Brittany.

He isn't sure of repnom, probably Alyssa or Terrance?

Asks how they would feel about Taylor. He hates that he put Brittany on the block, thinks Brittany is pissed at Taylor.

Asks is he is ok with Michael and Michael says yes.

Turner is upset about Taylor's chaotic HOH. She tried to put Turner and Monte on the block.

He loves Taylor, thinks she is dope.

Tell Brittany. Wants to talk to Michael and Brittany later about going forward.

Michael did tell Turner he is invited to the movie. And Alyssa. Not sure of third person.

No idea what Michael thinks but he agreed that Taylor was chaotic with her HOH.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think it’s time to pull out the old “ we need to get rid of a strong player and break up a showmance” put Kyle on the block.
If turner is playing to win, he needs to think down the road . Alyssa is a great “Victoria “. Keep her and get rid of her boyfriend .
Will be an interesting decision.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 1:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
And apparently Taylor is pretty beatable too. Why lose her now ( even if she appears to be loyal to Michael and Britt ).
They all seem to be playing to win which is very refreshing from big brother of past .

Jbean

01-04-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbean a private message Print Post    
Turner just did camera talk in HOH. Said Taylor is his target bc she hurt him, wanting to put him and Monte up on her HOH. Said he saved her during his HOH week 3, and then she went against the family, and you don’t do that. Said that Alyssa needs to start playing the game, because she hasn’t been, and neither has Brittany, they are just there.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 5:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, TAYLOR went against 'the family'? That's rich, since his best bud Kyle is the one who exposed the entire alliance to the other side.

Wouldn't that qualify as going against 'the family'? And she didn't even put him up!! I smell BS. He is just trying to come up with a justification. Hope he can be talked into putting Terrence or Alyssa up there. Or Kyle, even!

Anyway - CONGRATS to Michael, Veto King of BB24!

What great news to wake up to. I was afraid to check, but then I did and my eyes were leaking...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Also, who decided that the veto comps should now be HOH comps? Is this the level of creativity we have now?

The slip and slide is one of my favorite comps to watch, and production has deprived us yet again.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 5:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
No Kyle - YOU need to be the replacement nom.

Riley Freeman
@TrillaryBlinton
Terrance asked Kyle and Monte: “what are we going to do” and Kyle said “it has to be one of the five. You, Monte, or Alyssa has to go up” He didn’t even name himself?!? LMBOOOOO #BB24

Veggielawyer

08-26-2022

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veggielawyer a private message Print Post    
Turner will put up Monte as the replacement nom. Turner has chosen the right path so far during his latest HOH. I don't expect him to make a mistake now.

Turner was smart enough to realize that he was not part of the core group in the Leftovers. He wasn't willing to accept a best-case scenario fifth place finish by doing that four person group's dirty work. He had to take out one of the Insiders, preferably Michael.

If Turner were to put up either Kyle, Alyssa, or Terrance as a replacement nomination, that person would be voted out 3-2 by the Insiders/Leftovers.

If either Kyle or Alyssa were to go home this week, Turner will be the odds on favorite to be voted out next week. There would be four Insiders playing for HOH against 2 Outsiders. Of the three remaining Outsiders, two-time HOH Turner is the biggest threat and would most likely be targeted absent the Kyle/Alyssa showmance.

Turner must make sure either Monte or Taylor goes home this week. Then there will be three Outsiders playing against three Insiders/Leftovers for the next HOH. Even if an Insider wins, Turner should survive another week as the showmance will be viewed as a bigger threat by the Insiders.

Turner has been making the correct moves so far. I don't expect him to screw up now.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
Consider me in the 'afraid to refresh page' group lol. Glad I did, yeah Michael!

I think Monte may go up as well, but... Turner was the one who 'started' the leftovers due to the treatment of Taylor. This tells me has a strong moral compass, or was playing he had one anyway...

So, if Michael and Brit can sit him down and tell him about some of the things Kyle and Terrance have said about his fellow houseguests, he may choose not to be associated with them in an alliance.

Not sure if Turner has heard some of the things Terrence has said about the others, would be curious if anyone has seen this.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Veggielawyer (great name, btw!), I believe your analysis is correct. I just don’t like Terrence, Kyle or Alyssa, so for me, it’s personal, lol!

And as much as I adore Taylor, she is just not a good BB player, she is very new to the game so I don’t blame her, but I don’t think she should win. She is nowhere near the level of gameplay as Michael, Brittany, Turner, and even Kyle.

Terrence and Alyssa are also crap players, so I don’t mind crap players getting evicted.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I'd like to see the look on Monte's face when Kyle said that to see if he processed Kyle didn't include himself in the list of people that have to be a replacement nom

Jbean

01-04-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbean a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I agree about Turner saying Taylor went against the family. The thing is she DID NOT nominate him, even though he put her up as a pawn that week he was HOH, didn’t he? The hypocrisy in this group is something else.
Prior to the twist the only ones I felt strongly about being sent home were Terrance and Kyle was getting there, but him telling Terrance everything and now lying and telling everyone Joseph said all this horrible stuff not him is beyond disgusting to me. I used to like Alyssa ok, too, but by association with Kyle, I’m done with her, too.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
And as much as I adore Taylor, she is just not a good BB player, she is very new to the game

I keep reading this - but then she often talks about moments in multiple different BB seasons. "Remember when xyz happened and HGxyz responded....", etc.

I consider myself a BB fan and have watched every season, but I suffer from CRS (can't remember s**t) syndrome, and I don't have the level of recall she seems to have.

Veggielawyer

08-26-2022

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veggielawyer a private message Print Post    
Lucas:

First, Big Brother is a game. It is not a morality play. Was Joseph moral by being a member of the Five Swatters, reporting everything they said, and then voting them out? No one left in the house has clean hands.

Second, if you understand motivations, you don't believe half of what you are told in the BB house. Turner understands that Michael and Brit have a major motivation to badmouth the other remaining houseguests.

Third and lastly, if Michael and Brit sat Turner down, it should make Turner more resolute to stay with the Outsiders. If Michael and Brit signal that they will target Terrance and Kyle before voting out Turner himself, Turner should happily accept that news as it gives Turner extra cover. Backdooring Kyle or Terrance to give Michael and Brit a free choice to vote Turner out would be a horrible choice.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Turner spent a week outside with Terrance. Terrance usually adds his disgusting comments/insults whenever he speaks so… I’m guessing Turner heard plenty of rude words about the Insiders during that week. I’m sure Terrance said things about Kylyssa as well as Joseph when it came time to using veto. He had to be feeling mighty powerful being HoH AND veto winner (rightfully so).
So I’m sure he felt just in spewing his usual ugly views to Turner.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rabernet, I believe that last season was the first one she watched because she said she was inspired by The Cookout, and that made her apply.

She then watched some previous seasons before going on the show, which is why it appears that she has a good memory for past seasons. Well, she just watched them!

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Rosem,

Has she actually said last season was the first season she ever watched? Or are we just inferring that because she cites that as the reason she applied?

Genuinely curious.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
I understand it's a game, I understand that in the context of the game, morality is 'fluid' depending on the situation. EVERYONE lies within the game at one point or another, you really have to at certain points to move on.

My point was only that Turner made morality (the treatment of Taylor) a 'motivator,' part of his origin story as to why he started the Leftovers.

He made this speech to the audience in the DR and to his fellow houseguests. If he then now knows how Terrance and Kyle spoke about others he may feel torn.

If for no other reason, the hypocracy could impact jury votes for him to win. Turner I believe will play all of this out in his head, and not just put Monte quickly on the block without considering all of the pieces of the puzzel

Veggielawyer

08-26-2022

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veggielawyer a private message Print Post    
Lucas:

I see you as arguing that we should discount judgment on what someone does in the house and rather focus on what someone says. To me, that is completely wrong. "Actions speak louder than words." It's not okay to act immoral as long as you say nice words.

I'm an attorney. I appreciate proper use of words, but we don't prosecute people for bad use of words (with a few exceptions); we prosecute and judge people by their actions.

Turner has an obligation to himself and those he loves to play the best game for himself. He should not sacrifice his game by making judgments on other people's character.

Lastly, if your views are shared by others in the house, he should hope to sit next to Kyle or Terrence on finale night.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
In BB, people prosecute people for eating half a muffin or poo pooing a balloon release. It's not a court of law.

Emotions often dictate decisions, not rules. It happens every season, someone is hurt by something, or worries about what America might think.

We'll see. I'm not arguing with your logic, I just believe if Michael and Brit talk with Turner, his decision may be more complicated that he thought when his head hit the pillow last night.

Veggielawyer

08-26-2022

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veggielawyer a private message Print Post    
I'll agree that some players, like Taylor, make decisions based upon emotions (as shown by Taylor's petty response to Alyssa taking the trip prizes during a veto comp).

A strong player like Michael, will play and judge with clear reasoning. I'm willing to bet that Michael will give kudos to Turner in the diary room this week, I.e. "if I were Turner, I would have targeted me also."

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Turner is "Pound Strong" .. and yet .. Joseph was "Pound" and Kyle managed to get him out.. Monte is "Pound" and Kyle is going to strongly suggest that he go on the block .. (and possibly suggest that maybe it is an opportunity to get him out)... so...

WHEN DOES TURNER REALIZE THAT KYLE IS NOT POUND STRONG?

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Veggielawyer, I completely agree with all your comments. Spot on.
My favorite has been Turner for most of the game and when the house was split, (insiders vs outsiders) it became obvious to us viewers that Turner was at the bottom of the LO’s pecking order.
I knew at that point Turner was given the opportunity to change his position in the game and was happy to see him realize this is what he needed to do.
I don’t think it’s a bad idea to get rid of Taylor instead of Monte. Keeping Taylor only helps Michael’s game because she’s part of his plan for F3.
Michael needed the stronger players gone and Joseph and Monte were high on that list. Turner doesn’t need to be doing his dirty work for him.
Turner could easily win sitting next to any of the three that everyone says are so horrid, so why not take one to F2.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rabernet, I remember Taylor saying that she hadn’t watched BB, but when she heard about the Cookout and what they were trying to do, she got interested in it.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
BB is based on the theory of public opinion, as well as strategy. It is the Human Experience that I love about it. Can you play a game like this morally and ethically or can you stomach the deception? This is NOT a court of law. To be honest there are far too many innocent people in jail in our system to use that as a basis for how people should view this game. You have to have the money to actually be proven innocent.