TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 27, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 27 - August 29: Archive through August 27, 2022 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
He is making comments about all of them. He is trying to get her to turn on everyone and lying about everyone. She is probably fighting to hold on to the one brain cell she has left.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
Ex Mormon, gun collector, 2.0 cookout fearful, living in Mom’s basement, 10 sec Kyle, is now starting to show his true colors.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, it would be so great to get more TVCHers to watch BBCAN. I think the technology has improved so much that it's fairly easy to get set up.

Michael is alone in the Jetson BR, pondering. He appears very calm, and I hope he is also calm on the inside.

BB cameraman just did a weird turnaroud over him.

Michael whispers, "this is either win or go home, I've come too far to give up now, I'm not going home. I want to win HOH and evict Kyle so bad, and say 'where's your white alliance to save you now, Kyle?'"

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Alyssa comes in and says vapid things for a minute, and leaves.

What is her purpose other than to service Kyle for 10 seconds at a time?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Yes he sure is Yayadeb. It sure isn't pretty.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t understand why anyone would not want Michael to win. He is a fan. He doesn’t trash people in the DR. He doesn’t tell lies about fellow HGs. He’s a longtime fan of BB and he studies for ALL comps. He helps around the house. He wins comps. He was part of an alliance of people who weren’t chosen by the “popular people.” He isn’t hooking up and having sex on camera. He doesn’t use other HGs for votes, and then trash them behind their back… he doesn’t choose/discriminate other HGs based on ethnicity. He doesn’t have disgusting eating/grooming habits…

Chippy

08-16-2007

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mamapors. Yes. I want to watch!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Michael and Britt discussing hide the veto places.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Kyle alone wrapped up like a bear head down on counter. He is so worried I heard the panic when he was talking to Allysa earlier. She believes him hook line and sinker, but she will find out and I think he is scared.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
I hate that the comps are repeated season to season.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
Calimom3,

<77> I agree that as I’ve gotten older, I just don’t like mean anymore, in fact, I never liked them. Maybe because I was a teen in the 60’s, and I haven’t gotten over that whole love and peace vibe….LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Calimom, Michael is indeed the perfect BB houseguest.

And oddly enough, this makes him Public Enemy #1.

I guess you have to be bad to win BB.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    

I am with you Yayadeb!

Chippy

08-16-2007

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
I hate that the comps are repeated season to season.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I hate it too Chippy. Spend some money CBS and get some new games. Not just replacement parts that cut up the players.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Okay Kyle that was creepy. Allysa said she would rather watch a movie at home, and Kyle said why? Don't you like sitting next to strangers and putting your hand on their leg. I'm sure he was kidding, but ewwwww.lol

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If this was the Olympics, the World Series, the Super Bowl…everyone would support the one with the most wins. But when it comes to BB, the one who has won most comps is considered “greedy…”. WHY?! ALL who played had the same chance to win. Some lost on purpose, some weren’t good at the comp, some got unlucky or made random mistakes… why is that a reason to dislike someone who powered through and DIDN’T have those unfortunate incidents? Why did people love Derrick who was SO manipulative, lied, used Victoria, and avoided the block the entire season?! I find it extremely odd/fascinating!

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
Michael is fired up…on another site, Hamsterwatch quote from Michael, “ superfans don’t want TikTok recruits on the show”

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
He is right Yayadeb.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm rooting for Michael

If he goes, I'm left with wanting a Turner or Monte win

I will be so disgusted with another showmance as a final 2

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I'm out for a while to have dinner. Hopefully Michael will have the veto around his neck when I get back.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Agree Calimom

But I did hate the Derrick domination. Good on him but he had a subpar cast that allowed it

I do sometimes listen to Derrick's and Stephanie Harlow's crime podcast though

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Kyle looks like a sad Winnie-the-Pooh… living in a house…in a parking lot…

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I like Brittany but her falling apart continually when she knows she is not the target is not good game play, not liking it at all

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t like Brittany telling Alyssa she joined the alliance because she was “backed up to a wall,” and didn’t have any options. Just shut up or say the rest of the house was being unacceptably rude to Taylor, they were all aligned and you “Leftovers” decided to join together and kick ass—which you DID! Stop APOLOGIZING to Alyssa…STOP!