TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 22 - August 26: Archive through August 26, 2022 users admin

Chippy

08-16-2007

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
I’m so confused. Does turner know Kyle betrayed the LO or does he think Joseph did? What happened with the conflicting info with Kyle saying turner won veto? I swear Kyle could talk the paint off a pickup.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What is he saying that Joseph said?

We know that Kyle told Alyssa and then Terrance about the leftovers.

Someone told Michael about The Pound.

Did Joseph tell outside about Brittany, Michael and Taylor having a final three??? Taylor may hav leaked that to Joseph

And Monte told Kyle about Taylor, Brittany and Michael's final three and how he was invited to be part of a final 4, though he actually thought Michael should go at final 6.

Crying can be cathartic and I well remember Janelle taking to her bed and crying, but then she got up the next day and started playing again (and went out at final 3, which was a stupid move by Ivette, as if Ivette had taken Janelle to F2 instead of Maggie, Ivette had a lock on the jury to win. Anyway, realize that Brittany is seeing her final two with Taylor on the block, her final two with Michael in danger of backdoor, one of them likely to go. So, she cries.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I will have no problem with Joseph being called out if Kyle gets called out for what he did before it's too late. I think Turner wants to go to the end with Brit, and Kyle wants to go to the end with Alyssa. I don't think either would choose nasty old Terrance.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taylor offered a F4 to Joseph - which of course made her tell him about her F3. The alliance didn't really come to anything, but became ammo.

Because Joseph then tried unsuccessfully to use this information to save himself.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Stupid bestie twist helped the LO and the stupid brochella one killed it. The skill part of this game is fading fast. Much as I hate to say it Kyle has been the director throughout no matter what twist is thrown his way. Except for that ten second thing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is a game, for sure, but these are human beings.

And it doesn't have to be trashing others and lying in really hurtful ways.

To me the biggest betrayal is that Turner assured Brittany and then Michael that they were safe. He could have been vague, talked to every one and so on and he's got the choice. So that was ugly.

Kyle has been ugly in his manipulations even more.

Such a promising season and we may end up with a sausage fest ending with one deluded showmance girl getting the Britney Haynes treatment.

C'mon, Michael, ace that POV!

I started hating on the outright lies that could hurt a person as far back as when Danielle Reyes claimed that Amy Crews was flashing the camera (which was around a corner so no one in the house saw this alleged act, feeders did not see it and Amy would not have done it). That was pretty mild ompared to more current lies, but I just was not a fan.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I don't believe Joseph said any of those things. Before going back inside they made a pact to blame everything on Joseph to save themselves. It was on the feeds

Exactly like they all decided to blame Joseph for ratting out their Leftovers. They are blaming Joseph for EVERYTHING and trying ti cause chaos in the house

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree, Sea... I don't know why Turner felt it necessary to promise everyone safety.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Chippy, yep, and that 10 second thing will follow him outside the house, too.

Joseph is telling Julie that he did want to through some comps. Didn't want to put up Indy or Jasmine, even Alyssa and Terrance. He says he was seen as a physical threat, so..

Julie says so you felt safe? Yes, safe with the Leftovers,

He guessed that Monte would have been evicted inside (this was his interview with Julie

He thinks with Kyle and Tuner going in, the Leftovers are in trouble, especially with Kyle under the radar.

Rooting for Monte, thought Brittany was safest.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Right! Everyone was mad that Taylor promised everobe safety...how it that different?

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Seems like the split of 2 groups this week broke alliances and opened eyes, especially with the outsiders. You wouldn't think just 1 week would do this, but I think they all started to question who they can trust and as we see not everyone is sure yet.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think the pact was that they would say it was Joseph who told about all the alliances, not Kyle.

Frankly, I think Terrance is likely to tell on Kyle at some convenient point down the line.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Terrence telling Taylor that she choose Joseph over her own (Black people). This man is abhorrent. Yes this is the man who called Joseph "A f****g Arab.

Where is the outrage?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Taylor's mother has to be wanting to break in and smack Terrance..

I sure hope we don't have Kyle and Terrance as final two.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Every time I look at Terrance, I picture "Uncle Fester". LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
You have to love the internet..

Jospeh Abdin is a stage name of Youssef Abdeen, then it says Asian American but parents are Arabic.

But what is amusing is that the article says that Joseph/Youssef might be on "HUGE Brother".

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Tonight on Huuuuuge Brother!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I agree Mamapors he is a horrible person. Joseph is a minority, too. He is the reason race relations are so hard to resolve. WE are all people, they are playing a game, it should not ever have anything to do with race. He was fine with Monte going home, so how can he make those comments to make Taylor feel bad. Most of the people who have been evicted are all white. I hate him guilting Taylor. Does he realize how many relationships are biracial? This is 2022 we need to do better. I understood the cookout and it was time for that to happen, but they didn't use it against each other and they were loyal. The LOs are a mixed group.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Christiii, when Taylor started promising safety to anyone with a pulse before she actually talked to those who formed an alliance and included her….this forum was going CRAZY with comments about why Taylor was promising safety to all those who’d been targeting her for weeks! There WAS outrage!

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Isn't Joseph an attorney? I thought they said that in his introduction or did I dream it? 🧐🙂

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Earthmother, when you say most evictees have been white, are you talking about this season? I thought Pooch was the only white person evicted? Didn’t Daniel claim to be mixed race?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Pooch, Daniel, Indy, Joseph, unless you agree he is a minority, he is not black.We all know what he meant by our people. Daniel is as white as I am and all of us are mixed race if you do a dna check. Using race to make someone feel guilty for a choice is WRONG, by anyone of any race. I have so many mixes of race in my family and I hate it when it's used as a weapon.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Bubbles. You are correct. Both Michael and Joseph are attorneys, and both have not told any other housemates, even when others have confessed their true occupations!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, the article mentions that he is an attorney. I think the "stage name" just means that he uses Joseph Abdin instead of Youssef Abdeen.

Marej

09-19-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Once Mike, Taylor & Brit have departed the men will have to get each other out. That is what I'm waiting for.