TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 22 - August 26: Archive through August 26, 2022 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Do people here actually think that Kyle and Alyssa's relationship/alliance is stronger than Michael and Brittany's relationship/alliance? Isn't anyone who teams up with Michael and Brittany looking at third place as well?

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Need - I try to be generous! LOL

I don't think Kyle's mommy is going to let the relationship last much outside the house.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I really think this is rotten how Turner turned on Britney and Michael. It's mean to do it this way. I might have to not watch the feeds tonight.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I’ve read that the noms will be Taylor and Brittany, planning to BD Michael. If Michael wins veto, they’re voting out Taylor.

Not at all what I wanted, but it was inevitable that this would happen to Michael eventually. I admit that its a smart move since Michael is the Veto King.

Painful to watch feeds right now.

Michael is talking to Turner in the HOH room, just chatting about Jasmine. I don’t think they discussed noms, came in while they were already talking.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Michael leaves after Turner says it will be an easy week, as if noms are Terrence and Alyssa.

Kyle comes in and they talk about what Turner should say in his speech.

Taking a break.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Okay, so we still have The Pound (all boys), The LOs, After Party, and The City Council (all boys). I think Turner wants to take Britney and Alyssa to finals. Notice they did not include Terrance in the City Council. Kyle and Turner are in all of them. Wow.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, that's what I'm reading also. That he promised Michael and Britt they would be safe. But he also promised Alyssa and Kyle. Not sure if he made those promises to Terrance and Taylor as well.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Taylor and Monte think the outsiders are possibly lying. Michael is very nervous; he knows something is up too.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Michael is very nervous because he doesn't know what Joseph said to the Outsiders. He doesn't know if he exposed their alliance with Michael, Brittany and Taylor.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

How does any grown adult not know that Eucalyptus is a tree?

Eucalyptus is an introduced species to North America. It does not grow in too many places in the U.S. other than Florida and California.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else hear that scratching in the jetson room? Sounds like someone doing there nails..

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I never even thought of that Juju, but you are right. I have only lived in two states...Florida and California. So I just didn't think that most of these people are not from those states.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This is how I am feeling right now.

I do not want to watch feeds. I do not want to watch Kyle, and Alyssa, and Terrance gloat. I do not want to watch easily swayed Turner!

And I do not want to watch Taylor on the block.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So Kyle is is 4 alliances and a showmance.

That would tell me to send him off to jury.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I'm hating what I think is going to happen. I was really hoping Turner would stay with the LO's. He should understand what Kyle just did to Joseph and know he will be next.

Why he thinks Kyle will protect him is beyond my thinking right now.

Newagechick95

08-21-2022

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Newagechick95 a private message Print Post    
Earthmother,
Who is in the City Council?

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Newagechick95 - Turner, Kyle and Monte

Newagechick95

08-21-2022

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Newagechick95 a private message Print Post    
So the 3 of them are the pound and the city council? Or is the pound over?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Exactly Sea and he is lying his way to the end. They all deserve to lose to him. He has given every one of them a reason to dislike him and want him out. He threw every single person in that house under the bus, for no real reason, but a girl he met just a few weeks ago. A woman who found it appropriate to have sex on National TV. How disrespectful to her family and his.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
If Turner says anything that Kyle wants him to say in the nomination speech ...

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Nomination time

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Bunnies

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I get stretching the truth or pretending to have a relationship but to out and out deceive by trashing the character of the one you crapped on and sent home is just not kosher in my book. I don't like that when anyone does it. Michael could have easily gotten rid of Monte, hooked Jasmine to his wagon and screwed over Turner. Let Turner get rid of her this week instead of Michael doing his dirty work. I wish he had now. I know they all have to go at some point and that Michael is a huge threat, but I don't want him to leave before Kyle. I am on team women from now on.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
How different things would be if Joseph had left well enough alone last week and let Taylor evict Terrance.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
YEP Cathie, I agree. It will haunt him for sure.