TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 22 - August 26: Archive through August 26, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I do not trust Turner. I am sure he is still planning to backdoor Monte or Michel. I hope I am wrong,

What did he say when he talked to Terrence or Alyssa.

The fact he did not tell the LO everything that happened is way to telling to me.

It is risky because 3 of the people playing in veto would not use it.

I do not know, they make me so confused, they are such GOOD liars!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Hey you missed seeing Kyle,Terrence, Alyssa, and Brit.

Turner has a F2 with Kyle. He's asking Kyle what to do. Stick with the Leftovers that kept him safe for weeks or go with people he hung out with for a week. Kyle kept pushing and pushing Michael, Brit, or Taylor to go. I could see Turner really doesn't want to do that. Turner says he is going to talk to everyone and then get with Kyle to fill him in and then decide

Terrence only came in for a bit and thinks he's safe all is good and that Michael was rooting for Monte to win hoh. He and Michael watched the comp in the hoh TV.

Alyssa well she didn't have much to says but just wants to stick with the after party

Brit came in and really wants the Leftovers to go to 6 and then battle it out.

Turner told her he would lose Alyssa and Terrence's jury votes but he wants to do that too.

Them Monte came in.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Shhhh Rosem...don't say that too loud...keep the good things coming. Hehe. Cool about the airbnb.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I am shocked at how many Turner fans turned on Turner when they thought he was riding with the After Party. I want Turner to win but I don't think he has the connections. He really can't rely on Alyssa to win comps and deep down he must know Kyle will turn on a dime. Don't know if he is any better sticking with the LO's. He will be fighting for his life the rest of the game.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Turner must know that Kyle will F2 with Alyssa over him.

This week will be interesting ...

My dream scenario for nom's would be...

Turner: I have nominated Terrance and Kyle. Terrance I spent a week with you in the backyard and I am tired of you degrading women the way you did. Again I am the youngest one here and wonder why I am the one who has to call you out. Kyle, I can't believe that you outed the Leftovers to Alyssa and Terrance basically the minute we walked out into the backyard. If you did that to the team that helped you get this far ..You submarined Joseph and I don't doubt that you would do that to me if I stayed with the three of you. Win the Veto to get yourself off the block gentlemen. This nomination ceremony is in the books.

-----

This of course will all be news to the rest of the houseguests .. and jaws will be so open as to catch all the flies in the house.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
IF turner nominations Terrance and Alyssa I fear he will lose the end game. He gave his word outside to that four IF He had only agreed he could have got there vote back… I don’t think he will get Indy vote as he put his dirty feet on her bed…. And I really can’t see jaz voting for him so that is 6 votes against him… so even if he could win two of those votes back still up against a wall. Just my thought process.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Kyle is manic. Kyle is pressing hard for Michael or Monte to be the next one to leave. I got up and put on the feeds and heard Kyle talking. Turner was still in bed and the lights were off. They were talking about the LOs. It sounds to me like the After Party will be in full swing, and I do understand why Turner would keep the two weakest players over Michael or Monte. I think he is not playing for either side per say, but for himself.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Kyle seemed to be the only one up and after leaving the HOH he laid down in the bathroom lounge. Then puppies and kittens.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I knew the wind was impacting the back yard veto. It's really terrible that production is so lame and dumb they can't figure these things out. Totally unfair.

Turner, do the right thing for your game. Kyle has proven to be a flip flopper, not a team player. He will not be a final 2 for you.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Calimom - that's actually Turner's bucket hat - he got it in his basket in the HOH room.

They played a round of "you can bring this, but not this" game (a game of figuring out the theme) with everyone in the HOH. He was pitching this idea of him/Monte and Kyle as a final 3 to Kyle - Kyle of course is wishy/washy about it.

I watched him talk to everyone - and it SEEMS his plan is to put up Alyssa and Terrance, but I can't reconcile his DR's while in Dyrefest - the noms will reveal who he's lying to.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Kyle waking up Turner after only an hour of sleep is rash. He is super paranoid. I wish he would go. He is ruining Turner's game.

I do like Turner, but I wish he would stay away from backdooring Michael. It's a game move for sure, but Michael is my favorite and I would be sad.

Are noms happening now? Are they doing them while Turner is sleepy and can't think straight. Kyle would have been the last one in his ear.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Turner is going to have to sneak around if he wants to talk to After Party in a group like the HOH has done when it's the LOs. Unless he convinces the LOs that he and Kyle are now going to be the double agents and Turner replaces Joseph in that role. The LOs are going to be watching those 4 like hawks. I'm not sure Turner can pull off spending that much time with Terrane and Alyssa having any type of meaningful intelligent conversation.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure Turner can pull off spending that much time with Terrane and Alyssa having any type of meaningful intelligent conversation.

--------------

You've got that right! LOL

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I only "turned on" Turner because of what he said in the diary room. Now granted, that could have been taken out of context, but in his diary room session he did say he had switched his allegiance to them.

So, nominations will show what he's really up to.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Good job Turner on your HOH, but I think you may have been safe this week and especially if Alyssa and was next for the win. Kyle would have talked her into putting up Michael and Brit or Monte and your hands would be clean, plus you wouldn't have shown your side. Now you may go to #1 nominee for next week due to this HOH. If Michael makes it to the end with ANYONE,he will win. At this point no matter if he's up or not this week, he will probably win veto so you have to take the shot anytime that he doesn't win.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Bbnut. Ugh. Lol, I obviously spoke to soon!

As much as I love Michael, he is a comp threat, and I wish he would have won less. But I understand, and will still be a Turner fan no matter what he does. He’s a good person, and I agree with his life philosophy on a personal level, so I’ll support him.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Last I saw, he was going to put up Alyssa and Terrance...we'll see.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Rabernet—thanks for the info about the bucket hatt. I’m glad it’s back with its rightful owner. On Turner it looks like his style. On Kyle it looks like a dorky Summer Camp counselor-in-training… I almost expected to see the white nose-coating on him!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree with Kar in that I'm very confused about Turner's intentions. He is very much lying to certain people at this point and I'm not entirely sure why or where he is going with that strategy. I also don't see why he would lie in his diary room sessions? I guess he could have changed his mind but he was very adamant and that's a pretty extreme shift back and forth. I guess another possibility is that Turner said all of that in the diary room and then said that he was joking and BB edited out that part.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I would like for someone to ask Kyle, in front of Turner, who won veto outside last week. Then ask him why he told them it was Turner who won veto!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So Taran says he feels the Brittany and Taylor noms are what he Is going to do. Why did he lie to them? and why did he tell Kyle last night Alyssa was probably going up.

Yep he is so confusing.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Well who did he put up?

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Nobody...they got a smaller table.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I’m thinking Turner was playing up the Dyre Fest angle Lord of the Flies idea of chaos with the outies. I may be delusional, but that is my hope.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief.. feeds were done for over an hour for the smaller table……