TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 22 - August 26: Archive through August 24, 2022 users admin

Risca76

05-12-2011

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
!!Its happening now??

Ok. Almost to my feeds….

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is being honest and real. Because that is just who she is, and doesn't appreciate people lie-ing on her.

Brittany brings up Five Swatters. She denies being in it. Honest Brittany was sitting in the HOH bed AS HOH, when that alliance was formed..

So honest! So real!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now Brittany admits to the alliance but says she didn't start it. Squirmy....

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brittany is the one running this meeting. Michael and Taylor have not said very much.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine tells them that the alliance was dead long ago and meant nothing. Like a spouse who was just caught shtooping the pool boy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
According to Jasmine, there really was no alliance, and she has no one in the game other than Alyssa.

Jasmine is just running off at the mouth right now, reciting all the usual boilerplate 'reasons-to-keep-me' non-stop.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taylor finally speaks: Girls Girls, Five Swatters, Old School.....

Oh, I realized I messed up - it was the OLD SCHOOL alliance formed in Jasmine's HOH, not the Five Swatters, and Brittany wasn't there, LOL, I meant Jasmine.

Sorry about that.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They are trying to corner Jasmine on her many alliances.

She may be slowly realizing that the die is cast.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is now crying under her cross-examination.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am not a fan of Jasmine by any means, but I wish they would have just said they were in an alliance, she's not in it, and thems the breaks.

I think that would be better than this interrogation, knowing they're evicting her no matter what she says. It seems cruel.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brittany:

"You were going to flip the vote on Daniel and pin the vote on me"

Jasmine says she knows nothing about any of this.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Brittany and Michael and Taylor are asking Jasmine about her other alliances and why she didn’t tell them about it. They’re really pushing the “five swatters” narrative and Brittany even makes fun of the name(not very nice). Jasmine is saying it was an alliance of a very short time and doesn’t have to mean anything moving forward. Michael is saying, the hard part is she keeps saying she has their backs but she has had all these other alliances, so how could she mean that.
Jasmine says she doesn’t have anyone else in the game besides Alyssa and “y’all know that”. She meant what she said about this week getting to know each other and wanting to move forward together. Jasmine is now trying to explain why Taylor and Brittany weren’t included in the girls alliance.
Taylor is asking about the “Old Skool” alliance
Michael is telling her about how that alliance was up for Monte going out…then pretended they wanted Daniel, but then decided to target Monte. As a group. An alliance.
Jasmine is trying to end the conversation.
She tries to say she doesn’t have a final two with Alyssa. They don’t believe her. But she keeps saying on her dad’s grave she DOES NOT have a final two with her. She would never put up Alyssa or vote against her or anything, but she does not have a final 2.
Now in tears, saying she got hurt in the second week and couldn’t help that everyone wanted to bring her stuff. She says the reason she stopped talking game with them was, “why do you need to check in with your best friends or the ones you trust the most?”. She says she wasn’t part of Old Skool they just brought it to her.
Jasmine says she was not being nice to Brittany was because she heard from Kyle that Brittany was saying not nice things about her, and then wouldn’t look her in the eye during conversation.
They are calling her out on lying and she keeps saying “none of that had anything to do with me”.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I wish they would have just told her straight up instead of interrogation. She knows anyway.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is turning into Brittany saying, in the kindest way possible:'you lied too many times.

Jasmine is breaking down, sad that she won't see Zingbot (LOL) says she respects everyone, talks about how her dad would be proud of her. Feels that she has a family for life.

I believe that Jasmine is (tearfully) accepting her fate, and thanks them for being honest with her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Risca, thank you for filling in so much that I wasn't fast enough to cover!!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
As much as Jasmine annoys the bejesus out of me, I do feel sorry for her right now. I am proud of her for handling herself like an adult and understanding it's a game.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine says she saw this coming, she heard Monte saying stuff like “next week when we…”.
They tell her Alyssa was part of her going home. This brings her to tears.
She’s sad that she’s going to miss Zingbot.
She’s crying as she says how much she loves this game, and how much this means to her for her Dad. She loves all of them and she’ll be rooting for them. She’ll tell everyone at jury how wonderful they all are and how good they are at the game.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I am touched by her tonight. She's taking it without anger.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine asks if she was always the plan from the beginning, and not Monte. They were honest with her and admitted it. Good for them.

Also, jury management.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is really sad to watch. I cannot stand Jasmine (especially in regard to Taylor), but I have empathy for her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If only Jasmine allied with Taylor instead of targeting her, I think her game would have gone very differently.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Denial, Anger, Acceptance.....we have gone through all of Jasmine's emotions.

Taylor brings up the personal attacks against her. Jasmine says that her biggest regret in the game was not defending Taylor.

Whereas, in reality, her biggest regret should have been that she was targeting Taylor for no reason.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is being very realistic now. “It is what it is” . She says she has loved being with them in the house this week. She says she really did see this coming from the beginning. Brittany says they have enjoyed her this week, too! Jasmine says she is excited to see if everything goes the way she thinks it will. She says, “it sure has been fun” and starts to cry again. :-(
Michael tells her she played a really strong game. She is really good. Taylor her HOH win was a great accomplishment.
Jasmine says her big goal was to get in there and take out a big meathead. Brittany says “And you did!”
They start saying everything she got to experience in the house, HOH, her birthday, her dad’s birthday, OTEV!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I completely agree Rosem.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I am glad she had a good final week.