TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 22 - August 26: Archive through August 24, 2022 users admin

Risca76

05-12-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Joseph, Turner, and Kyle are talking about the covering saying it’s definitely helped with bugs because YESTERDAY there were gnats everywhere. So…they were outside yesterday which blows my guess for why the feeds were down.

They agree that during the day they MUST remove the cover.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I agree Newage, I really liked him in the beginning, but I cant listen to his constant whispers anymore

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Terrance is talking to Alyssa
Sounds like he is planning to keep Kyle

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Joseph is going. Terrence doesn't really even want to talk to him.

T also said he hopes Monte is gone when they go in. Then Kyle, Alyssa, or Turner have to win hoh and put Michael and Taylor up.

Grrrrr. I don't like his attitude about it. He's mean, bitter, and spiteful.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Spoilergirl has not been wrong yet so I never doubted her. However she seems like a very conceited and strange person! Constantly bragging about her wealth and status and apparently their friendship with Les Moonves (not sure that is brag worthy)

Most of you know if you follow her on twitter.

She is ODD.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
The three outdoor LOs are really going hard on Michael. They have no idea Brit won the Backstage comp. It never got revealed because Paloma went home. They think she probably would have gone home first if Paloma was still there. They have NO clue.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
With Joseph feeling betrayed by Michael, did this happen on live feeds or possibly Michael telling Terrance to take the shot at Joseph before Terrance's group went outside. I'm confused.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Me too Snogrl. I have no idea why Joseph is mad at Michael.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Wasn't it that Michael and Terrance talked after both won HOH? And they agreed to get out "big" targets? I feel like that's what I've been reading and hearing

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I think one reason Joseph is mad is that Michael did not save him by choosing him to stay in the house.

Kalihiwahine

07-19-2009

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kalihiwahine a private message Print Post    
Cathie.... Exactly what I was thinking... bc Michael did not choose him...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kyle, Turner, Alyssa, Terrance all plotting how they WILL backdoor Michael. Will come in the house and pretend, tell nothing, even pretend that Kyle was always on the block.

Mocking Joseph for meeting with them.

Turner says Joseph thinks Turner will flip.

OK, back to not liking this group. Hope Turner really isn't with them in their mocking others.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
It sounds like the group outside is acting like the group inside with the planning, scheming, mocking(Jasmine) etc. They are playing the game as well and it makes the things more interesting for us.

I don’t watch the feeds so I could be off but from what I’m reading that’s my take.

Of course Turner could very well go back inside on Thursday and reveal all to Michael and Monte, then we are back to dominance by the LOs.

Newagechick95

08-21-2022

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Newagechick95 a private message Print Post    
I feel like Michael not taking out Monte is going to be a mistake for him in the long run. He leaves a stronger ally for Taylor and whomever is left in the leftovers(Turner). If Joseph leaves, I think Taylor will get closer to Monte.
Terrance is getting out a strong player and Michael is getting out Jasmine who holds no threat to him and would love to work with him.
If Joseph goes, Monte and Turner seemed like the only other 2 really loyal to the leftovers. The others seem to be biding there time.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don't know why Joseph is thought of as a 'strong player'.

Jasmine and Terrence have more wins, yet they are thought of as 'weak players'.

Physical strength in BB does not necessarily make a strong player, and so far, Joseph has zero wins.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree Newagechick.
I really like Turner and wish he would start thinking of his own game. His loyalty to LOs could bite him if he doesn’t pay attention.
Michael has Brittany, Monte will have Taylor and Kyle has Alyssa.
Maybe he should hold on to Terrance more than he realizes.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
As much as I was desperately needing to know what the outside group was doing, I just can’t watch them. Joe scrambling is sad, Turner’s compliance is sad, Alyssa thinking she matters is sad, Kyle
has become a sad pick for this casting.

I’m totally rooting for the inside team. Hoping that Turner isn’t fooled into thinking Terrance, Kyle, Alyssa are his route to the cash prize. Because I will always BB adore that muffin man.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Saw this, this morning:

Spoiler Girl 👀 (Spoiler Queen)
@Spoilergirl1
·
1h
My source told me this but there were some talks about BB25 doing a Second Chance Season. They see 25 as big number in the BB Era. 16 returning players who have only played once! #BB24

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I keep hoping that Turner is saying all this stuff just to save his butt and will go back to the original plan when he goes back in.

I cannot stand Terrance and am praying he will get off my feeds and tv next week.

The showmance always needs to be broken up.

I am going back and forth with the evicting Monte. It would be a good move, but only if they could secure Jasmine in a deal somehow and she is not loyal enough to anyone.

I am fearful Michael will get evicted soon.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Another Terrence disgusting comment.

Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo

Terrance “He was irritating me. F*ck that Arab"

Talking about Joseph.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jasmine would probably stick with Terrance and go after Michael.

Has Brittany even told Michael that she knows that Monte is talking about cutting Michael, which Taylor told her?

Getting Monte out requires Brittany to vote him out and Michael to break the tie.

The difference between inside and outside is kind of the difference between Michael and Terrance. Terrance seems to have added Daniel's bitterness to his own..

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
NewAge - Michael has a pretty strong final 3 with Taylor and Brittany, so I don't think he sees her as jumping ship and going with Monte? I think he's playing it safe since he doesn't know what will happen outside, and doesn't want to be the first one to take a shot at the LO group (he needs votes!).

That's just my best guess on his thinking.

Newagechick95

08-21-2022

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Newagechick95 a private message Print Post    
Karuuna… that makes sense but I think he may end up regretting it!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I cannot stand Terrence. I wish he was the first one out so we could be spared his nasty comments. He will be sorry when he gets back home and others who don't like that kind of stuff go after him. I hope his career is destroyed by his hatefulness. At least I surely hope he doesn't win any money or ever be asked back by CBS.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
When they are all back together, it will be a new game. The LO are over, they have been exposed to Terrence and Alyssa the only two non LO remaining. I do see Taylor, Brittany, and Michael sticking together. Maybe Monte and Turner, but Turner is pretty close to Alyssa. Alyssa will remain loyal to Kyle and possibly Terrence. HOH winner this week will be very critical to how the rest of the game plays out.

My