TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 22 - August 26: Archive through August 23, 2022 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
This is ridiculous. The feeds inevitably get boring when there are only a few people left. BB has unbelievably decided to accelerate that with the application of this twist.

Does anyone in production watch the show and look at social media?

Codebear

07-02-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
For those promoting wall yellers, this is what we get.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Well you mean chicken wing time is not exciting Jimmer. LOL

It really is just ridiculous what they did to what was a really good season.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Codebear, I’ve noticed Brittany’s rocking while sitting, swaying while standing, and biting/moving her lips when listening. She is definitely stimming. Reminds me of Ian. Ian, I *think* said he has a form of autism. I wonder if Brittany might also be on the spectrum? Or, could just be a nervous habit and the BB house can certainly bring on the nerves! But, yes. I have also noticed it.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Ian had Asperger's Syndrome, a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is eating her chicken with a fork. Being with these 4 others has changed her!!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I was thinking about that Jimmer, but it seems like they dont care about the Feeders, they are just interested in ratings. This blackout will have me watching the show more, which I usually skip. They got me sucked in lol

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Seeing Taylor getting on the bike... Need grabs a handful of pretzel M&M's....Watching people exercise is exciting. ;)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
The problem with the wall yeller affecting the game is that it's not just saving Joseph and getting rid of Kyle, which seems to make an awful lot of people happy, but it's changing the entire trajectory of the game. So maybe you get to keep Joseph now, but at the cost of Michael's game? Or at the cost of any one that's left that may have benefited from Joseph leaving. The only person that will be good with the wall yeller is the actual winner of the $750,000 whose fate in the game was changed by what happened

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Production themselves interfere with what's going on in the house to such a degree... wall yellers don't really bother me. If there was never any influence on how they played the game then a wall yeller/banner/drone would concern me.

There is continual manipulation by production so that they have the outcome they want. This is equivalent, in a sense, to when they give America a vote on something.

I would opt for NO manipulation of any kind AND stricter rules in general. Like BB Canada. But that's never going to happen in BB USA.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I agree with Sincebb1...

... and I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around CBS not thinking this would happen... lol...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Well said Sincebb1! Production interferes all the time, and shapes the outcome and the narrative. The wall yeller is all we have unless they give us something to vote on.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
The wall yeller is all we have? What does that mean?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
If production gets to interfere I want to be able to also. Just my opinion.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
What if the wall yeller interferes in a way you don't want it to go?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Certainly they could have built a "soundproof" wall on that side of the studio after all these years. It isn't even that high now. Remember when they threw toilet paper rolls over? Lol

They had no backup plan for outside (literally) interference other than turn off the feeds?

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
The way I see it is…. By virtue of having the live feeds, we feel like we become a part of the game. That is what sets it apart from any of the other numerous games that are filmed, canned and then broadcast to the public. Over time, they have decreased our interaction with the game to where it is almost non existent. I liked voting on America’s player, punishments, etc. it was a very small way for us to have a voice in this game playing out in real time. If the producers don’t want us to “interfere” with the game, then I say just do away with the live feeds, record it like they do the other shows, and broadcast it when it’s done. They won’t do that tho, because they know what a boring show it would be on its own. I wish they would embrace the fans that are passionate enough about it to put in the extra time watching feeds, posting about it, and yes, drive by and yell at the walls. They could even have contests with the live feed subscribers to go the finale, get some of the BB swag, etc. instead, they choose to “punish” them by cutting the feeds.

I say bring on the banners, the wall yellers and let us enjoy what’s left of the game it originally was meant to be!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
A wall yeller is not an America's vote.
And it doesn't necessarily represent what a majority of viewers think/want

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sadly though neither does America's vote. If you think about the past... where so many of us think the votes going to go one way and it goes another. Again perhaps because of production manipulation...or perhaps because of Bot voting Etc? Even America's vote has been manipulated

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Agreed

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Did you guys check out the birdseye view of the BB house on YouTube? They video is about 4 years old but still cool!
I posted about it earlier

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I don't like production interference.
Yes it obviously happens and that sucks but that doesn't mean I want a wall yeller to affect the game.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I think we all agree at the very least...the BB Formula is somewhat "broken". We are loyal to the original concept of the game. It could be so much better with some tweaking that would not cost them a cent.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjAaqhT-y60

That's cool Christiii
Thanks

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Awe thanks for the link, that makes it easier lol
I'm watching a YouTube about Turner and Mr Beast...Turner has short hair lol