TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 22 - August 26: Archive through August 23, 2022 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Timing in this game is everything. Things change on a dime, and we never know until we see it what has actually transpired while feeds are down. Also timing about when to be cutthroat and when to be kind is absolutely a game play. Jury management is a big part of when to be kind comes into play. You have the most mature players
inside, and that makes a big difference as well.

I also see nothing weird about Brit and Michael talking while he was in the bath. How is it any different than talking while he is in the pool? He had trunks on, she is happily married, he is gay, they are friends, that is not weird to me at all.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Terrence is kind of sitting in the catbirds seat! He can maneuver Alyssa into a tie bite and break the to which ever way seems to suit him best. Do Michael favor ( vote Turner or Joseph out )and team up with Michael or do anything else . I think his win hands made it interesting .
I’m only following online. Out of the country do not even feed watching , and it’s fun to have no horse in the race!!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
If I recall, back in the day someone was given a penalty nom, or maybe a penalty vote. Can't remember who or why, but I remember it happening. Was it Jen, during Evil Dick's year? I remember her being a have not and taking a hot shower and eating a meal to defy production.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
The way they've done the shows lately, we won't know if the veto was used till the eviction episode.

If so, they are going to drag out Wed's show.

If spoiler girl is right she said this cryptic tweet, too:

@Spoilergirl1
·
1h
Backyard feeds aren't likely to return. I mean it's possible but there's a huge reason they are staying off and that I can not share because I think they would shut my account down immediately. #BB24

Nana731

07-06-2005

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Yes, EM, Jen was given a penalty vote for eating while being a havenot. She knew she was being evicted anyway, so why not lol.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
The part that weirded me out about Brit talking to Michael in the bubble bath was I started thinking about talking to my son while he takes a bubble bath .. he's 32 .. I would never do it. (and of course my son doesn't wear trunks when he bathes..) just weirded me out for some reason.

It was good conversation and might not have happened otherwise..

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I hate teasers like that because it seems I'm always disappointed. lol. I think holding the veto results until Thurs is a mistake for BB. They are trying to build intrigue and it just frustrates the viewer. They've laid out a schedule they followed for years. We expect them to stick to it.
If I watched feeds I'd be pretty mad right now too.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I did laugh when I read Tiffany's tweet about the coldest bath Michael was taking .. because it was a long talk - up to the point I watched .. and apparently it went on quite a while after that! H2O cools down quickly .. he was probably in Mama Bear category by then (I make my baths between Papa Bear and Baby Bear.. when it gets to Mama Bear I've got to get out!)

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
People on twitter saying they heard Jasmine saying something about seeing them and Michael said we can't talk about it and feeds cut. Maybe they are moving them inside? I'd like to know when that was so I could go back and listen for myself.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
See Nana731, some of us old folks still have good memories. I can remember this stuff but can't remember what I had for breakfast.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
EM, I also remember when we pitched in to fly banners over the house, thus interfering with the game. No different than a wall yeller, and I'm not opposed to it. Especially when it saves players that I like!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Me too Kar.. Toilet paper Angels from season one, loved them. Being part of the game was the best part.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
I guess it is okay to have banners and wall yellers if we don't want to have live feeds.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jasmine mentions she saw someone with a pink blanket (presumably outside?). Wonders why they would be wearing hoodies and blankets outdoors. Michael wonders maybe the 5 houseguests aren't actually in the backyard. Feeds cut.

Mon 8/22 04:08:13 PM Cam 5

Got that from the Bookmarks on BBViewer

Might be what you are looking for Mimiaow!

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
The most dramatic thing I can think of (for why the feeds stay down) is if someone DOR'ed. But probably much ado about nothing and they had to move them inside and hate having the feedsters see their big twisted backfire again.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
A beautiful post by Turners Dad.

Scott Turner • 2 hours ago
At 20 yrs old, Matt aka Turner has traveled the
world, spent 4 months in Vietnam, Indonesia,
and China helping poor families as he traveled.
He asked me to use a portion of my property
creating a butterfly garden with milkweed
plants to "Save the Monarchs" donates a
portion of his sales at the "Rug Shack" to assist
the homeless. Turned me into a recycling
monster to help save the planet as well as being
a vegetarian for years as to not harm animals.
You may or may not have heard the story where
he stayed with a helpless duck on the side of
the road in 10 degree weather for 2+ hours until
animal control arrived to get it. That's Matt. . . .Turner

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
At some point last night I could swear Taylor said she heard outside that Terrance won Veto. Did anyone else hear this? Did I dream it?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Wow stark difference picture of Turner between Dad and Sis.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Mama, thanks for posting Turners dads post.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
What did Turner’s sister say?

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Awe thanks Mama for posting Turners dads sweet message. I even like him more. So nice to hear about his soft spirit....and no wonder he is #1 on fans list. 🥰

Nana731

07-06-2005

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I enjoyed reading that from Turner's dad. Makes me believe the sister is the one with problems.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Julie, pre game while sequestered his sister said he made her life a living hell, that he was cruel and that he often uses racial slurs .

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Watching these feeds has made me eat so much watermelon the last few weeks!! LOL

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Codebear - they have a zillion reasons for shutting off the feeds. I've been miffed ever since they let us stop voting. So if they won't let us give some hints to the HGs about how we're feeling in legitimate ones, I'm all about taking what we can.

To each their own. :-)