TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 22 - August 26: Archive through August 22, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Chicken wings??? You don’t say……what a surprise.

Jasmine is still “curious” as to who the person is in the house that has a crush on another HG who is not available. She will not let this go. She very much wants it to be Joseph having a crush on her so she can break his heart and feel flattered.

Monte thinks the
someone has a crush on Kyle or Alyssa. 🤣

Feeds down again. Phooey! I wanted to hear more speculation about the crush. 🤪

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I rewound, that is a crack up! You can tell Jasmine wants it to be her SO badly!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
When she tells this story later, Ana she will—to EVERYONE—she will say she just “knew/had a feeling” it was about HER. Even if she finds out it was Y and Z, she will spin it and say they just said those names to avoid embarrassing Joseph and her. She is ALWAYS telling stories where she is the object of affection/jealousy/adoration/praise… remember the story of the guy who followed her across a HUGE mall just to tell her she’s gorgeous, and she had to break his heart by telling him she’s married…

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Well the "May not be available" is a dead giveaway it isn't her.. LOL!

Pssst: I think it is Joseph has a crush on Alyssa... or had as it may be now.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
When Indy first told Jasmine the story it was that someone who is unavailable has a crush on Joseph. Jasmine has completely twisted it around that someone (she thinks Joseph) has a crush on a person who is unavailable (she thinks/hopes her). Combine this with the questions she had a few weeks ago about the jury house—do they film everything there, like if two people hooked up would there be any video evidence of it? As much as I think Joseph deserves to go to jury with Jasmine I feel he is in for a big surprise.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Let's keep in mind that the crush info came from Indy.

I can totally see Jasmine finally getting to ask her about it in the jury house and Indy saying, "I never said that! What are you talking about?"

I picture in my mind a large balloon quickly deflating. Before it can destroy any wildllife.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haha, Cathie, that is even funnier! Game of telephone gone awry, leading to complete embarrassment.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was more like Joseph had a crush on Kyle… (am I the only one who got a vibe from Joseph?)

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Spoiler girl says Terrance used the veto on Turner and put Kyle up. Per her source.

Her tweet

As for the bigger news that my source confirmed: Terrance used the veto on Turner and replaced him with Kyle.

At this time, there's back and forth discussion on who is going between Kyle and Joseph. #BB24

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Mimiaow, that would be nice if true, however, it still means Joseph is going home? Unless Terrance votes out Kyle in a tiebreaker.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Kyle needs a few days on the block.... especially if he was cheating in the VETO comp.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
IF it’s true, Terrance will get “blood on his hands” for his BB resume!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Well, if true, he's got a chance.

Argh. All we get to see is rainbows, happiness, and chicken wings instead of the interesting stuff happening outside

Risca76

05-12-2011

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
This is why we need at LEAST muted backyard feeds!!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Why does BB always do the most, and get the LEAST for their (unnecessary) effort?!

Risca76

05-12-2011

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
If Kyle was gone when the two sides rejoin, I bet that would buy Terrance another week in the house and then he could play again for HOH.
But…even though we are of similar age and from Chicago and love karaoke, I am not a big Terrance fan. Maybe if he saved sweet Joseph for another week. I really like Joseph. And Turner. And the inside people.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Terrence used the veto on Turner and put Kyle up, I am wondering if the wall yeller had any effect on the situation.

And if so, this is terrible for the game going forward. What a blunder by production. An unforced error. They didn't HAVE to do this. We were having a very good season.

It is so frustrating that the outside feeds are just gone. It's like we had a quintuple eviction, with no warning.

I wouldn't mind if Kyle gets evicted, but to go by the hand of a wall yeller is just a nightmare.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
OH please send Kyle home. But we know that Turner might vote out Kyke, but Alyssa will not vote out Kyle and Terrence hopefully will remember he wanted the showmance out. Terrence also wants loyalty and since Kyle ratted his alliance out and would keep Alyssa over him, he might make the smarter move. Terrence doesn't seem the type to hear a comment from some stranger and then use it to make his decision.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Maybe he'll think if Kyle betrayed his alliance why wouldn't he betray him, too.

Could just be doing it to get Turner to show his cards.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
That's what I think Mimiaow. Terrence is big on loyalty to him, not necessarily to others. Kyle sold out his team within minutes of going outside. That can't promote much trust for Terrence.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Taylor and Monte would make a very attractive couple. Both tall and good looking.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I agree Rosem, a wall yeller affecting the game is unacceptable

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Also very questionable if true as production saw how upset the fandom was over losing Joseph.

Spoiler girl herself was offering Terrance $1,000 to use the veto

Yes, of course he doesn't know that

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I would love to know if Turner will be more loyal to Joseph or Kyle/Alyssa. We are missing so much by being cut off from the outside.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they are going to make us wait until Thursday and then surprise all of us with who doesn't return.