TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 22 - August 26: Archive through August 22, 2022 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Are they giving us animals because it is now time for the outsider's to do their VETO Meeting? ... seems dumb .. unless there is only one button person and he needed a break.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I also read that they heard the one wall yeller that said "Kyle is a liar".

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Yeah but Kyle could always tell Terrance that the wall yeller must be a Joseph family member or friend.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lucas, I agree! But I figure if they're going to force twists on us, at least make them good!

I am going out to dinner and hoping that maybe by the time I get back, I'll have my chance to watch the boredom of the innies.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Welcome to posting, Newagechick!

I am one who enjoys the times when houseguests interact and have fun. And of course strategy is of interest.

So I had the feeds up yesterday with the inside group.

This week, I came to really enjoy Monte! He seems well rounded, pleasant, helpful. I am glad he apologized for his original campaign against Taylor.

He is very loyal, so it will be interesting to see if/when he starts playing harder.

So thankful for those of you who post in this thread.

Kyle worth $500k? I find that those estimates online are often skewed, or just plain inaccurate. And they might be throwing in the value of his mom's house if it was on the market.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Remember the wall yeller 2 years ago during all stars? Something about Cody and Nicole being liars. Or just something about those two. Worked well, didn't it?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Sea .. you are probably correct. Kyle living in the basement of his parents home probably is included in that estimate..

Risca76

05-12-2011

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
I meant that they’d lead the outties to believe Michael to have a big power… but it’s really just what music they have to listen to. Lol

And if they could make the outties not hide from each other if they were inside, I’d be good with the full switch!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
If Kyle was worth that much, I doubt he'd choose to live with his parents but you never know

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
On one of Taran's podcasts on RHAP, they indicated that past HG have hinted that in the DR they are told not to act on anything they hear or see, as in wall tellers or banners.

In other words do not change strategy.

Taran said after the first wall yeller, there were tweets about plans for more yelling.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Stuff on the internet can lack logic.

If I look myself up it says I have lived in various places where I have lived but also puts me as living with my ex husband and his second wife not just in the place I did live before she did, but in places they lived after that. I have not lived with him since 1979...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I one time looked up myself and it had me (exact name and birth date) living in a condo, that is in my same town, and was in a condo complex that my brother lived in back in the early 90s.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
https://www.linkedin.com/in/kylecapener

My theory: he isn’t unemployed. He works as an automobile sales manager. He lives with his mom, but who knows how decked out the basement is. I keep envisioning “Wayne’s World”, but it’s probably a lot fancier than that. They’ve made money on TIK TOK together so they get to include her income and property with his for his net worth.

I think internet Information gets less truthful the older the info. Kyle’s background information is still pretty simple. Not a lot of moves or jobs to muck it up. Yet!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Gbcole, have we ever seen Kyle cook? That is probably why he stays with Mommy. I bet she still makes his bed.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Just as I clicked on the feeds went down again. I thought it was just going to be for a minute, but apparently not. I cannot imagine why they would shut down feeds if it has to do with outside since we don't see them anyway.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
It's going to be interesting to see what took place outside. Since we now know they heard the wall yeller. Did it shake up the group?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I know there are only 5 people in the house right now. BUT there is always a dedicated camera on Jasmine. WHY??

I really think production loves her.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Is that a stain or a hole on Jasmine's shirt?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
OMG do Penguins cheat? hahahahahaha

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Whatever it is Earthmother, it is in a really awkward place LOL

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
yep..

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Back from dinner, and pleased to see the innies playing billiards, with Monte and Taylor watching. They are keeping themselves occupied.

Here comes Jasmine, hobbling into the upper lounge with food.

Feeds cut.

Well. that was....fun? I think I got about 10 minutes of feeds.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Looks like chicken wings Rosem LOL

And a lot of lettuce

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
If Jasmine is eating, better not to watch!