TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 22 - August 26: Archive through August 22, 2022 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Don't forget the planes going over all day from Burbank Airport.

But nonstop music has to be difficult as well, though that would go with a Fest..

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Okay! Thanks everyone!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Taylor is the last one awake. She recited goodnight to various friends/family, then said she wanted to give out a special message. She said “this is for Kyle’s mom… you have raised a PHENOMENAL son! But this is an apology of sorts… you’re going to hear his name in my mouth a lot in the future. That boy plays hard, and he WINS. So I’ve got to get rid of him sooner than later.”
Oh boy, just wait until Taylor finds out more… Unless Kyle/Alyssa win HoH on Thursday, I’m assuming they will be on the block by Friday!

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 2:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Just turned on the feeds, Monte and Michael are up and chatting at the kitchen island. No game talk at the moment - talking about their families.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 2:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Every time Michael talks about his dad, feeds cut - guessing he didn't sign a release.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
He said a few days ago that neither of his parents signed. They did not want him to do the show but understood that it was a dream of his.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I am hoping that we get the backyard feeds back after the POV ceremonies are over. I guess wall yellers could still influence the elimination, so maybe not.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
When talking about gambling and Atlantic City. Jasmine asked several times- where exactly is Atlantic City? Monte told her it’s in New Jersey. Jas has limited geographic knowledge.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
When talking about where they see themselves in 5 years. Both Jas and Taylor and to have tv hosting gigs. After several mins Jas side eye looked at Taylor and said we both want to do the same thing. Jas went on to clarify that she “Jas” is funny and would be the host with comic flare.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Joseph’s family is no longer following Kyle on social media? Seriously??? How childish? Sounds like sore losers and they aren’t even in the game.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I wanted to mention that I can easily see why Taylor was awarded Miss Congeniality. She’s a very kind and positive person.

I see Taylor and Jasmine as being polar opposite personalities.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I enjoy Taylor so much more without Joseph in her ear. For that reason alone, I hope he leaves this week.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jasmine as a TV host makes as much sense as a screen door on a submarine... (A phrase I heard a lot growing up..) She thinks she's funny because she laughs a lot .. she laughs longer than anyone because actually she is insecure. Jasmine knows a lot.. but also "don't know" a lot.

Positive thing about Jasmine: She finally tasted "Guac" last night. They told her a day or two ago that "Guac" was just mashed avocado's with lime juice maybe onion and a couple of other seasonings... and last night she asked "Is that Guac?" and "what's in it?" and she tried it!!!

Newagechick95

08-21-2022

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Newagechick95 a private message Print Post    
Hey Guys!
Long time lurker here since Janelle and Howie season. First time I am watching the live feeds since then. This is probably an unpopular opinion but I find the people in the house right now pretty boring to watch. Jasmine is a train wreck but entertaining.
Don’t get me wrong, I like everyone in the house but I wouldn’t miss them if they went to jury.
I find Kyle, Alyssa and Turner more entertaining.
I like Joseph but his constant talking in every conversation made my head hurt 🤣
I really don’t understand why everyone is hating on Kyle. He is messy but so far he saved himself and Alyssa(the person who is most loyal to him.
I don’t think Michael would have used the veto to take out Brittany.
Kyle got himself in a no win situation. But I have more respect for him because he did protect Alyssa after being intimate with her.
Can you imagine if he used the veto after that night? Big Brother isn’t about loyalty. He put a target on his back and is at least fighting for his life in the game. Just my 2 cents 🤣

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
New I agree. But you want find very many on here that do. Welcome to the group.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Those who support Kylissa and Kyle's actions over the last couple weeks should really avoid Twitter.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
New - Welcome to the group. All opinions are welcome here.

My dislike for Kyle is more in his actions in going against the plan with his alliance of 7 - he lost his game when he hooked up with Alyssa.. she came in looking for a showmance .. and she persisted until she got it.

If Brittany had been on the other side and Michael just had her as a friend .. he would have sent her off. But she is in the Leftovers.

I hope Turner comes back in and joins the remaining four.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Taylor would not nominate Jasmine because she was a female POC. Jasmine wasn't in her alliance.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Welcome.

I think "reality shows" in general are more like the Real Housewives, where drama sells, and if you don't provide some the network shows you the door. It is much different when you have to play a role to earn the votes. This group that is left has done something that is rarely done and that is actually use logic and loyalty, like the Cookout, without race or gender being part of the pact.

Yes, Taylor used the excuse of not wanting to put up Jasmine because of race and gender, and a few of the boys are still playing Boy's Club, but in general, they don't use those for final 2 and Terrence was her first choice to go, until Joseph and Monte decided to go after Alyssa.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Welcome New.

Jasmine was the most pleasant she has ever been last night. I think it had everything to do with the 4 people she was surrounded with. Heck, she even helped clean the kitchen. but sorry Jasmine, too little to late. bye bye on Thursday.

And as far as Kyle goes, I did not like him just seeing his preseason stuff (we did not get much, but enough for me to judge). Some of his TikTok stuff was cringe worthy. I will not get political but some of the pics were just awful TO ME. I kinda started liking him once the LO formed, tried to forget what I felt, but then he quickly was back into the person I do believe he really is.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Mama, I agree with you above assessment.

I predict that if Jasmine were to stay she’d be back to her sloth like demeanor.

Kyle has me questioning his motives. I’m not a fan of the 10
second 29 year old.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Welcome New. Always great to see people start posting!

I was curious about the dislike for Kyle as well so I appreciate the explanations. Other than that he lives with his mother (and I don’t like to be judgemental about those things), I don’t know much about him outside of the game.

As I mentioned in the Strategy thread, the Leftovers have been great but seven people can’t win Big Brother. Sooner or later they have to start eliminating each other. The two HOH’s this week have taken different approaches. Michael has stuck with the alliance and is eliminating a weak player who has no chance of winning. Terrance (with Kyle and Alyssa) is going after a strong player. I think it was a great opportunity for Kyle to eliminate a major threat and he has taken that opportunity.

Do people seriously think that Kyle would be better off supporting Joseph against Terrance’s wishes and going after Alyssa?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Reminder: comments about other posters, including passive/aggressive remarks because others don't agree with you, are NOT permitted. Keep your comments about the houseguests, please.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Kyle has done what he has had to do to stay in the game. I would have preferred it didn't happen just yet, but I understand why it did.

I have been around BB since the jump and every year so many of us here have had to remind others that this is a game "lies, disloyalty, and backstabbing" are how you win for the most part. If anyone is expecting different are not going to be happy. The only thing I would want to bank on is that the jury votes for game or personal reasons. So in fact by jury you have to play two games at once.

Kyle beat them to the punch and they all know it. Hopefully in jury they will take that move into consideration if he is lucky enough to need it. But with a showmance it's not likely he will get that far. There are exceptionally smart people who know diplomacy in this year's cast so the game will be much different. That is why those with high profile jobs usually don't reveal that. Drs, Lawyers, etc.

Jade2

07-12-2012

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jade2 a private message Print Post    
>>> Do people seriously think that Kyle would be better off supporting Joseph against Terrance’s wishes and going after Alyssa?

No, but we think he'd have been better off, and gone a whole lot further if he hadn't thrown his game away on a what will be a short-lived showmance. He had a great chance before he hooked up with Alyssa. Everyone I read thought so. Right now, he has "0" chance of winning the whole game. In fact, I'd give Alyssa a better chance than he has. And it's no one's fault but his own. I just hate to see people throw their game away on a showmance.