TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 18 - August 21: Archive through August 21, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Maybe he’ll just be happy to know he’s being talked about? We know his mommy ISN’T happy… maybe she will kick him out?
Nah… she won’t do that…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Fan3—Cody, in Season 16, helped Derrick win, poor Jody was first in, first out!
Cody returned for Season 22, Christmas was first in, she made it to 4th place…

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Insiders got party decorations and catered food for tonight.. they went to we'll be right back and I thought maybe they were going to get music...which means no feeds... but it came back...they are excited..

Apparently in the description of the Inside they were told they would be treated like VIP's.... They had mentioned that they weren't sure what that meant.. (I think if you get your laundry cleaned for you that's VIP!)

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I think Cody may have broken the Otev curse in Bb22?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jasmine has taken the supplied crepe paper and made herself a pageant banner - the princess that she is.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I just flipped on the feeds. Is this another Jasmine birthday party?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
VIP for the insiders.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And bigger pointy party hats that Jasmine had.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And a camera.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m assuming Jasmine will enter the Jury House and immediately demand Indy cook her something since it’s her “birthday month!”
Maybe at the Finale Jas will hint to Julie she should give Jas a gift, since it’s her “birthday season/year/decade/era/EON!”

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Kyle makes me sick. That is all.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jasmine has a Birthday Hat. I just can't.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Mamapors.. every one has hats.. they are the VIP Party hats ... Or Jasmines BD month .. your choice.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL. I still can't, you know she thinks they are birthday month hats LOL..

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Apparently Joseph’s family is no longer following Kyle on social media—gettin’ serious!
Funny, because Joseph himself likely has no idea yet…

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jasmine didn't say a word about her birthday when they got their VIP treats.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Listening to the Insiders saying what they hope they’re doing in 5 years… both Taylor and Jasmine have hopes of being on camera, hosting/reporting… I hope neither of quit their day jobs. Unless they have major mouth/ voice work, I’d say it’s HIGHLY unlikely either one will ever reach that goal. Neither did great hosting on BB, neither sounds good in the DR or when speaking to Julie. I wouldn’t watch anything Jasmine EVER does, unless she’s the subject of a roast!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OK I need to be nicer about Jasmine. Is it Thursday yet?

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Jasmine annoys me too, especially on show night with Julie conversations. That hokey schtick doesnt do it for me. Cant wait for her to go on Thursday. I really hope Turner is saved on Thursday.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jasmine annoys the heck out of me, but I watched for a couple of hours while they played word categories and laughed and then they got the VIP stuff and she was less annoying. I'm sure she is on her best behavior and this group is not doing the "isolate the people on the block" thing, so it was pleasant and I would say they have gotten to know each other better.

Jasmine still needs to go.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know why the outsiders aren't being shown on the live feeds? Every time I look or read updates its all about the insiders. Any ideas?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think wherever they put the outside people there are no cameras there..

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
There was a wall yeller and they are playing loud music is what the rumored reason is

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The Inside group keeps mentioning the continuous music coming from the yard. They don’t know it’s to drown out any more wall yellers. They assume it’s Festival related… I’m guessing they won’t show Live Feeds of Outside because all we’d hear is their music. (at least that would be better than Joseph’s whispering, or his veggie-chomping!) I guess we’ll see taped scenes on the tv show along with the viewers.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
I would like a feed outside that’s muted. Same as what I wished they’d do when someone sings.