TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 18 - August 21: Archive through August 21, 2022 users admin

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I find this twist boring as heck. I compare the inside vs outside like good vs evil (evil is extreme but it's the "traditional" comparison).

Inside is sunshine and flowers and they are all getting along and enjoying each other's company.

Outside has Terrance who I've not enjoyed with his duplicity (which is vile in comparison to Joe's - Terrance is mean about other HG's, Joe doesn't go around calling the other side b**tches and Ho's), and Kyle is a weasel and rarely looks at Turner and Joseph in the eye - I really hope he's being eaten up with guilt. There's playing strategically and then there's panicked play to save your showmance. Alyssa is sweet, but zero game play unless a showmance is her strategy. Turner and Joseph are the only two I care about in the BY, and they are miserable in this situation.

I really hope something happens to make Terrance use the veto - I don't care who he would put up - but would prefer Kyle. Then that gives Turner/Joe several more days to turn things around. I can only hope and dream. I really hope the two of them can figure things out today as to what happened.

Terrance and Kyle - I can't wait to see both of them out of the house - preferably before the rest of them once this twist is over.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Woke up early and decided to get out of bed and watch some feeds and to my surprise feeds are still down. Grrrrr

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Alyssa is sweet, but zero game play unless a showmance is her strategy

I think you're giving her to much credit. She has zero strategy.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Grooch - I'm trying to be generous.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I went to bed early last night, so I didn't find out about the wall yeller until this morning.

Once again, the live feeders are punished for a mistake on the part of production by putting them outside for a week.

How could production not anticipate that this would happen? WE predicted it!!!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
There are ALWAYS parties with music on or near the CBS lot. BB should have anticipated it. Each season there are outdoor events which cause BB to close off the backyard. I still wonder why they don’t just simply show us the INSIDE HGs?! We know they can do it, oftentimes yesterday all 4 cameras were on one group or the other. It seems quite unnecessary and extreme to shut us out for the entire night! They cancelled the first goofy “Backstage Pass” twist the first week due to Paloma’s mental state, can’t they cancel this one due to their own poor judgment and improper planning?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Still down. WOW

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Earthmother - Kyle also outted the alliance to Indy in his goodbye message, so not just Michael doing so.

I like the twist too (but I don't watch feeds). But I think the twist probably would have been better random, like on Survivor, not a school yard pick. That said, if Joe and Jas go home, I will be okay with it.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
and maybe with the issues of the back yard, this twist should be condensed, like a double eviction. They could have the HOH Thursday night, Noms Friday morning, Quick Veto, and vote out Friday or Saturday. Then just one or two nights "outside" of the house. Would still really mix it up and likely be easier on 'production'.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I guess I'll watch Taran in a few minutes and see if he has any insight as to what is going on.

No feeds is going to force me to clean, grocery shop, and yardwork. It's just not fair!!!

I was hoping they were going to do an accelerated eviction.

I think they could do the eviction now and still have everyone in the house to plot until Thursday when they will have the HOH. That would work for me.

After all, Fyre Fest never happened, lol. They can all go back in the house except for the evicted houseguest.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Personally, I like this twist. I think it's shaking things up, and we needed that.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
They could have still shown the inside of the house feeds but my guess is that they brought them all inside. I wonder how that is going

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think they could have put one group downstairs and the other group upstairs. They could have put a temporary wall up between the two. And alternate the days outside. I’m sure there is a spare space they could have used as a kitchen using the same setup as outside.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
What if it isn't just the wall yeller? What if this is also about Kyle getting caught cheating in the VETO comp? What if they then accelerated the inside eviction .. and Kyle was bounced for cheating and then they brought them all inside? And what if because of all of this the live feeds will be down until Thursday night? .. Of course this means that tonight's show and Wednesday's show are going to be very sparse. (And if so I will have my life back for a few days...)

Tune in next time .. same bat time . same bat channel.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Setting up the outsiders in "the basement" would be something they could do as well .. just move all of the equipment down there...

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
If spoiler girl knows stuff, and it seems she does, no one is giving her any info.

Taran had a good show.

I'm going to enjoy the last day before I have to go back to work. Maybe when I check back, the feeds will be up or we'll know something more.

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
A producer (the one that came up with this twist) took the outsiders home and they now are living in his/hers back yard. They will zoom the feeds in.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
WHAT IF?

All of the producers have pulled an all nighter .. in coming up with a solution and they have just run out of coffee and forgot to turn the cameras back on?

I like Jucylucy's idea as well... but it also includes them doing yardwork in his backyard rather than sitting around...

What if Kyle or Joseph self-evicted? ...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
The bunny cage needs to be cleaned again...

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Spoilergirl just reported that her source just contacted her, that the HG heard a part of the leak (she called it that) and that feeds may be down for some time.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Supposedly they yelled "Kyle is a liar", so it really could affect the game.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
and just as I hit enter the feeds are back!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Well inside anyway.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Feeds back .. and it looks like there are more bodies in the beds in the flower / grass bedroom. Jasmine is the only one I can see ..