TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 18 - August 21: Archive through August 21, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl đź‘€ (Spoiler Queen)
@Spoilergirl1
·
2m
Ok my source confirms there was an attempt of wall yelling. Something about Kyle being a big liar. Not sure if the HG's heard or not. #BB24 🚨📢

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ohh, so they had to shut down inside cams.. yeah..

He isn't lying about the alliances but seems like he might be playing fast and loose with certain facts he is giving to Alyssa and to Terrance, so he sounds like the innocent party or something.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
What's an "attempt?"

There either was one or wasn't one

Unless attempt means there was one but it wasn't heard by the backyard houseguests

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Oh goodness I really want whispering joe to go. Please don’t let Terrance believe the yellers….

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
If Terrance is smart he will replace Turner with Kyle on the block. Then he will have until Thursday to decide who is being the most truthful to break a tie.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Well, just like Jasmine, Terrance says, at LEAST 5 times a day: “My word is all I got, you know what I’m sayin’? and my word is my bond. If I tell you I’ll do something, you can believe I will DO it! You know what I’m sayin’?!” This will probably be said while loudly chomping/slurping food, followed by a loud belch…
So if he said he won’t use the veto and he wants Joseph gone, he can’t go back on his word, right?!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I can finally watch the feeds tonight and a wall yeller had to go ruin it. Moving on to Netflix

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
If Kyle or Alyssa goes this week, it would not hurt my feelings. But I doubt Terrence is going to flip the script. Even though Joseph has won nothing. Terrence is going to trust Alyssa, Kyle and Turner and try to get Monte and Michael out. I just want Taylor and Brit to stay safe as long as they can.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I hope Turner is so sick of living with the vapid conversations he’s enduring in the backyard— not to mention the lovebirds—he will gladly stay with/protect the inside members of the Leftovers. He knows Kylyssa would take each other over every other HG… he knows how smart, fun, even-keeled the true members of the Leftovers are, and they WIN MORE COMPS! They are loyal/trustworthy and they have intelligent adult conversations. None of them have mentioned followers/soap opera gigs/instant fame from being on BB… they are his type of people!

Risca76

05-12-2011

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
From everything I’m seeing… Terrance isn’t going to use the veto. No chance.

I like watching the innies correctly predict what’s happening with the outies. And Turner is one of the most loyal HGs I’ve ever seen. He’s not going to switch to Kyle’s team, especially when he sees how together the innies are. AND they’ll have taken out Jasmine for him.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I sure hope so Calimom3. I hate showmances and never feel they really play the game. Most of the time one of them does little or nothing and just rides the coattails. They are almost always horizontal. I don't care to watch my favorite show and have great strategy sessions interrupted by a voyeur cameraman.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Will the insiders let Jasmine know she is going on Thursday? I think it is better for them to blindside her. Less drama, and I don’t think any of them could count on her jury vote.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
This particular “showmance” is possibly the most awkward one I’ve seen since Amanda/McCrae… Kyle is so vanilla and immature. He never discusses his plans for a career/life. He puts himself down just to make Alyssa reassure him he’s wonderful. She’s SO materialistic and thinks relationships should be like a sappy Hallmark/Freeform Christmas movie. They both seem as if they are forcing something that just isn’t there. I see no sparks, no connection, no future. I’m pissed to think I might actually agree with Kyle’s mom—ACK!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
LOL Calimom

Kyle's Mom is definitely nixing this relationship asap and Kyle is immature enough to let his Mama make those decisions.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
BB better realize they can never do such a stupid thing like this again… living outdoors?! With drones/wall yellers/bugs & the hot California SUN?! The people inside have no access to the washer/dryer for a WEEK… also, has anybody else noticed the LOUD cricket which has apparently become the 6th member of the OUTSIDE team?! It must be making its home on or near an outdoor microphone. I assumed it was in my house, until I muted my tv…!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I haven't gotten to see enough feeds to hear that Calimom

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I actually liked the twist

However maybe there could have been a better way to separate them especially since Spoilergirl said production was worried about wall yellers before they put them in the backyard(!)

I preferred this as a one time thing over the traditional double

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Well this is going to cut Taran's update short tomorrow!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Having them divided is new/interesting. Having them in the backyard, and having to repeatedly block Live Feeds (because they are in THE BACKYARD) is NOT new/interesting! Grrrr!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I have also heard they are down due to an outdoor concert in the area.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
How late does an outdoor concert go?!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 1:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Feeds are still down.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 2:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I saw a tweet that said last time there was a wall yeller, the feeds were down for 12 hours. I hope it's not true. :-(

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 3:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Feeds still down

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Was it a wall yeller? Was it a concert? Was it something more serious? Did they just want to make all the live feeders who could have watched on a Saturday night mad?

What the heck. I did get a good night's sleep tho