TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 18 - August 21: Archive through August 20, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Joseph is going since he didn't win the veto. Only good thing coming out of this week, we get rid of Jasmine.

Lanzee

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
I’m happy that Terrance won the veto!! Time for one of the LO to go!!! Bye Jos!! Or Bye Turner!! I know that Terrance won’t use it.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow Terrance is sure surprising everyone who said he can’t win competitions.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
They are showing the inside cooking instead of the post Veto backyard. grrrrr

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
LOL Monte asks Taylor what she has been cleared to do, regarding her ankle injury.
She said “I haven’t really been *CLEARED* for anything…. I mean…”
Others joined the convo, Jas said she could do sit-ups/crunches, but nothing like jumping jacks… someone said “so—like anything for abs…”. Jas didn’t answer. She’s SO full of it and they all know it! I hope Joseph hooks up with Indy in the jury house and Jas finally has to do things for herself, for once!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Oh please bb gods please let whispering Joseph go to jury….

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
As long as Michael and Turner stay in the house, I don’t mind who wins comps…

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I will miss my eye candy, but I fear Joseph is headed to the jury house. At least Indy will have her two besties with her. They should have a great time, so I don't feel too bad. I just hate that his last week is so miserable.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Did I miss something? What happened to Taylor's ankle?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I want Turner to stay.

I am fine with Joseph leaving.

I wish Kyle was leaving.

Yes, Terrance is building a resume.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I agree Sea!

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Usually when the house gets down to just a few players it gets really boring. Well they have managed to give us a preview of how boring it’s going to be at the end with these two sets a very low number of players.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 👀 (Not Grodner or Julie)
@Spoilergirl1
·
46m
Some other tidbit Kyle was caught cheating in the comp. #BB24

INTERESTING! If true.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Up thread .. Monte was asking Jasmine not Taylor.. just a typo..

I always have to think twice before I type names this season.. sometimes I even have to scroll back up to see faces to make sure..

Lucas

07-01-2005

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
Interesting Mamapors..

Didn't someone get a penalty nom for cheating in a previous season?

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Michael did say that she has immense value to him even without the wins, so that was nice.

Rosem, when I read this it gave me a chuckle. Of course Michael sees Brittany as giving him immense value without winning. His plan is to carry her to F2. He doesn’t need her to win, just be his coattail.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The outside group is SO AWKWARD!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I think as long as Turner plays it cool and tells Terry, as his friends call him he said, that he is on board with what ever he chooses and doesn't bring up putting up Alyssa like Joseph did, he will be safe.

I don't have an attachment to keeping Joseph. I think it will benefit Michael. I also think it will help Turner.

As long as one of the remaining LOs wins HOH next week, Terry is out and Michael is safe.

Kyle should go before Alyssa so Joseph can give him a what for in the jury house for a week before his sweetie Alyssa joins him.

Okay this is how I would like it to play out anyway at this point.

and if Kyle cheated, I think his mother should punish him when he gets home.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Monte sold Amway for 2 years. Another random fact.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jasmine made some chicken (I think with teriyaki sauce) in the air fryer .. she tastes it and says "it's not chicken wings .. but it's pretty good!"

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
As she smacks, sucks the bones, and uses her fingers to eat it.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
LOL! Mimiaow, she should ground him and take away his social media privilege's. (No face timey with Alyssa!)

If he was cheating .. he definitely should be up on the block replacing one of the others... and Terrance being the upstanding father he is .. shouldn't put up with cheating .. and send Kyle packing. (Actually cheating in a comp should ban you from all future comps..or I would say immediately evicted from the house .. no going to Jury.. no stipend.... But, other teams have "cheated" with "if this happens let's do this" so maybe they can't go that route.)

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Where is Taylor???

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Personally I think Joseph should go and either Monte or Taylor then we will have a reset and there will be no more large majority